Posted: 11 September 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
arohi resigned!

now how will they meet again!

nyways nice update!

continue very soon!

tnx 4 the pm...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Karnika007

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: KASH!!!!!! NOTE 108 (Page 19)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Karnika007

Goldie

Karnika007

Posted: 11 September 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

#9 Destiny

I came back home with a heavy heart. Bidding adieu to someone you love is very difficult but saying bye to something you crave since you know what is your life's purpose is more difficult than anything. I messed with Rashi Kapoor and I very well know the consequences. She gave me everything I wanted to have. 3 months working together and we were like best buddies but I know she is my boss and she will behave the same way. She should behave the same way.

Arohi Malhotra was no one. I worked for a serial before but still I was no one but this girl made me known and now I am letting her down. I am originally from Delhi. I always wanted to enter in the entertainment world but my parents specifically my father was against it. I ran down to Mumbai with the minimum money I had struggled for a year doing chota mota work I could do. When I was given a chance to enter in the entertainment world as a creative crew my position was mere as a 12th player in a cricket match. When I was interviewed for A.T. my life turned and I got what I want my parents are proud of me. My father loves me more not only because I got what I aspired but also because I helped him to preserve what was the possession of his entire life.

But now everything seemed to be a dream and I am sure I am likely to be kicked out of my own house soon.

I came back home with everyone. I went inside the room. My room was dark as usual and I didn't bother to switch the lights on. After so many days I am emotionally troubled. After she left me I made myself as lifeless as stone. She was my life; she took that away with her.

Hell I don't want to think about her but she reminds me of her. Arohi reminds me of her. She is gone and now Arohi is gone too.

Her memories came running to me

MY LIFE NATASHA

"She worked for my di 5 years back.

Our first meet

I loved to go with di to her studio it was the place where hell lot different things used to happen. I loved to decorate the set. Di was new in the entertainment industry. Kapoor industry was huge but still di was beginner. Money was never a problem for Kapoor kids but workers was. No one risks their beginning with a beginner but Kapoor's promised for a bright future and the credibility of being Kapoor made her life simpler. She struggled a lot to keep the credibility and today Rashi Kapoor's credibility is used everywhere.

I am 3 years younger to my di. I was just back from U.S. for holidays and used to spend most of the time in my di's studio. I was on 2 months vacation. I was 20 then and was going back for my MBA degree being the elder son of the house I am expected to join the family business and yes of course I will do whatever it needs to make my dad's business more and more prosperous.

Those 2 months of my life were the turning point of Arjun Kapoor. I saw her in di's office for the first time she looked divine. She wore a pink salwar, loose hair and with a notepad in her hand. She was noting down my di's instructions. I didn't know who was she where did she come from it didn't matter but she spread a wide grin on my face. I was standing outside di's cabin watching her for I don't know how much time. I regained myself just when she was about to come out of the cabin. She opened the door of the cabin smiled a little she looked like a goddess then. I think she noticed me starring her.

She stood in front of me and said just a word.

"Hi" that sweet sound of her was enough for violins to play behind me. I liked her. I knew. I kept staring her like a moron. She was expecting a reply but when I didn't say anything she was disappointed and started walking away.

I had to act before she leaves.

"Hey Hi" I tried to cover up that I am a gone case and totally drowned in her beauty.

"I thought you were busy thinking that you didn't notice me." She sweetly teased me with a naughty smile.

I knew that she know ever since I saw her I noticed only her and not anything else but I tried to sound calm and cool.

"Hmmm actually I was preoccupied in admiring the girl in front so I was delayed to reply your greeting." I told her the truth but I guess the way I spoke impressed her she gave me another sweet smile this time not naughty but appreciating.

She was sweet very sweet.

Days passed and our friendship grew. It didn't go unnoticed by my beloved sister. She was sharp and she asked me if I am serious. I didn't know whether I was serious or not but I knew that I liked her. I didn't know about her feelings towards me but I liked her for sure.

Di didn't like my reaction but she told me not to hurry in deciding. I was about to be back to U.S. few weeks after. By now I spend almost 12 hours with NATASHA and I knew her very well. She enjoyed my company too a day before my back trip I decided to tell her that I liked her. This was my first ever time. Even after being in U.S. I was not completely molded in their style. I dared to speak my heart to her when we were parting. She didn't say anything but she gave me a smile that I couldn't interpret till now. With heavy heart I came home and then next day flew back to U.S. she never contacted me then. She was nowhere I used to ask about her to di but di gave me unsatisfied answers. Ii tried calling her but she never took my call.

A month later di sent me a courier which has some stuff from my home and a latter which shattered me.

It was NATASH'S letter

Dear Arjun

I didn't think about your proposal because I know that we are not meant to be together. You might think that you love me but I think it's just an infatuation. First of all I am a year old to you so I know better than you what liking anybody means.  I like you very much because you are a great friend but I can't spend my life along you. You have a great future ahead and don't ruin it for stupid reason like this that I gave you negative response. I will not be in your contact henceforth as I am getting married next week and will shift to Switzerland with my husband. It was nice meeting you and we will always be good friends. May we never meet again that will be good for both of us.

Your friend

Natasha

She thinks I am a kid? I am the future of Kapoor industries and she is getting married? Oh my god she didn't bother to tell me this face to face and she goes forward and send letter with my sister telling this stuff. She never picked her phone and dared talked with me because she is a coward. One thing I'll definitely do for her I'll not ruin my life but make her realize that the one with whom you played is worth the best things in the world and thus I was reborn soon to be the tycoon Arjun Kapoor."

p.s. i know this update is little boring but it was important next time i'll bring arohi and they are meeting again in next update. thaks for being patient with me.Smile

Edited by Karnika007 - 12 September 2011 at 1:20am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

RESHMA_89shruti_raiSHAHAD971MsFuzzybear69-anzaeram-love.1Ruky07mad4karanMsSweetheart96ChunniBabuchanni_stardreamyworldartamysticlovercherry227mIsHeZ.x.vrshn.punam2712Arjuhisismoonkmh

MsSweetheart96

Goldie

MsSweetheart96

Posted: 11 September 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
nice update..
but did arjun love natasha before??

Edited by MsSweetheart96 - 11 September 2011 at 12:39pm

Karnika007

Arjuhisis

IF-Sizzlerz

Arjuhisis

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
me second

Karnika007

Arjuhisis

IF-Sizzlerz

Arjuhisis

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
nice update
something is fishy about natasha's letter - has rashi played any pranks?
missed arjuhi in this update
will wait for ur next update
pls continue

Edited by Arjuhisis - 12 September 2011 at 1:37am

Karnika007

moonkmh

IF-Stunnerz

moonkmh

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
R

love.1

love.1

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Arjun loved Natasha before Shocked omg lol!
Great update... will be waiting for Arjuhi's next meet hehe... can't wait to see what happens!

Please update soon Smile 
Thanks

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Karnika007Arjuhisis

arta

Goldie

arta

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arjuhisis

nice update
something is fishy about natasha's letter - has rashi played any pranks? (rashi seems to be a great sister here and i don't think she will do something like that, just think how she treat arohi , and she seems a honest person and that loves her brother.) anyway let's see what is behind natasha behaviour .
missed arjuhi in this update
will wait for ur next update
pls continue

nice update but want to know more about natasha behaviour ...
thanks for the pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

punam2712Arjuhisis

Post Reply New Post

Go to top