...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome part
wanna read more
continue soon
veds_6791 thumbnail
Wow Amazing Concept... Looking forward to it... Will u please PM me wenevr u update the next part??
MrinalR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

#7 Tum Mile (b) 

Rashi ma'am had called me and I knew it's the time to come face to face. I didn't know how I would deal with the fact that once again I am on the verge of losing my job. I need to be calm. I knew I was wrong in choosing Arjun Kapoor as a material for my show. Now Miss Malhotra time to say "Goodbye" to your job; and if I take my bad luck chances positive than surely it might be a final look at my career. But right now I have to be confident to appear in front of Mr. Kapoor.

I stood next to Rashi kapoor directly facing Arjun Kapoor

"Yes ma'am"

Di called her. What should I say I expected this or didn't expect? It's okay. I have to deal with her but when I saw her for a moment I lost myself again. She was coming down the stairs. I haven't noticed what she wore till now. I was concentrating on her face but now as I got to see her total view I could say she is very beautiful, descent, cute and last but not the least lovely.

She wore a white salwar kameez and as she was walking down her dupatta was flying in the air just like any other hindi movie or serial. The atmosphere was so like the screen and yes for a moment I forgot everything but her. Oh My God what am I thinking?

*Burrr*

I tried to side track the thoughts but meri majal jo mai meri manmani kar pau at least with them? By the time I pulled myself back into the reality she was there standing in front of me.

"Oh yes Aro come here I would like you to meet someone. You must have already seen him right?" Rashi ma'am broke my trance with her very vibrant voice. I was observing Arjun for a while he seemed a very descent person just as any other corporate guy but he appeared kind unlike corporate guys.

I could sense the tension building on ma'am too.

"Arjun this is Arohi Malhotra the one I told you, she is in the creative crew of my show Kash" my boss introduced me to Arjun formally.

"and Arohi he is Arjun Kapoor and I am sure you know him ( 'better then me she muttered so slowely so that only I could hear her') my younger brother"

Ma'am finished introducing ceremony and with a minimum gesture she nodded Arjun to show me some sign of decency and say hello.

I must say Arjun is very obedient.

"Hello" he greeted me with a slight node no smile and blank expression. Corporate attitude but' forget..

"Hello" I replied back with the least possible wide smile I could deliver at that time.

"KAISE KAHE HAME KITNI MOHABBAT HAI"

Rashi ma'am cell phone started buzzing.

"Excuse me please it's an important call I'll be back" Rashi ma'am zoomed out to her office finding the perfect excuse anyone could get in this high tension area.

Di went inside her office and left me to deal with this woman the lady who knows me better than anybody but the lady with whom I can never be comfortable with. Okay Arjun be a sport and face her.

Mr. Arjun was deciding how to begin with. I told you na his eyes betrays him and that's the only reason I am confident that I can handle him.

"So Miss Arohi I guess you are the one who is a popular face in the crew right now because you portrayed the male leads character?" I began choosing my words properly.

"You guessed it right sir but I don't think I didn't do any different thing to be popular" I tried to answer smoothly. I knew I am going out of this set very soon but I wanted it to be on a better note.

I want to ask her how she read me. I was curious but I should sound normal so I begun with little over the tone voice "So.. I heard that the character is built on me??"

I saw his eyes deciding yet again but he will trap me with this question so early I have to accept that I didn't have any clue but I know how I should answer

"Sir you are absolutely right again" I didn't want to talk more than necessary this wasn't the time when ma'am is not around.

Fine so she is not ready to give up and apologies till I sound rude than. But I didn't want to sound rude because after all she saved me twice. Once from falling down and again when I slapped her? But second time she didn't saved me it was her mistake I mean she told me to slap sher. Oh my God I am going to go mad.

"Did you ask me before doing anything like this?"

So he understood that I am not going to give up easily so fine you ask questions and I'll make sure I'll answer what is to be answered.

"Sir as I am just one of the CV and not the head of the CV's I suggested about the character and my head approved it. I thought my head must have taken permission from you sir because she sounded very confident about the character and the person too."

Have I said much? I didn't know.

Clever, very clever

I expected her to be like this after all she can read me. Damn! I am not allowing her to penetrate my mind. How dare she? Am I so easy-to-read? Hell! I can't be I am Tycoon god dam it! No one could ever see through me if anybody could never see through me my career is finished. Thank god this girl is in some creative crew of my Di's crap show but how dare she use me as her profit material?

But it's not her. She must have suggested real me to Di does that mean Di used me?

Oh I am loosing it but I can't allow her to take over my mind. Go Mr. Tycoon Go.

I was standing there deciding ready to hurt her the next moment if she can really read me she will know that I never meant to hurt her but I know she will hate me after this.

Let's face it!!!!!!!

KASH mai use bata pata...

He was standing there deciding again. He didn't want me to read his eyes and in turn his mind. He was right I shouldn't but I couldn't help myself. Even I will not want anyone to read me! He is going to do something he doesn't want to do. He is going to hurt me and he things it as a bad repayment of what I have done for him but yes he has to do it. I can understand Sir.. Don't worry I'll not mind. i wish I could tell him and make him feel easy but no I can't I have to behave that I am hurt after all I have to prove him right that I can't read him completely. But we both know sir that it's not true..

KASH mai unhe bol paati...

Precap:I knew she will be hurt I wanted to tell her that I didn't mean it but she was walking away once again without even looking at me and this time I couldn't follow her.

I knew he would do this but no matter what I can't turn back just for him. He is a tycoon and he has to maintain his image. Ordinary girl like me isn't going to make him think and change his life. I am nobody from tomorrow I have to start again.

P.S. please read added part thank you 

Edited by Karnika007 - 12 years ago
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
1st
plz plz update soon yaar. M restless 2 read more. Edited by moonkmh - 12 years ago
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hey Mrinal
I am not getting any PM for your update. So missed the last three. Please add me to your list.

What game is Rashi playing. She is deliberately throwing them at each other. What is her going on inher evil mind. Very curious to know
MrinalR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: punam2712

Hey Mrinal

I am not getting any PM for your update. So missed the last three. Please add me to your list.

What game is Rashi playing. She is deliberately throwing them at each other. What is her going on inher evil mind. Very curious to know

I AM SORRY DEAR I DONT KNOW HW I MISSED YOU 
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Its k mrinal. U tk cr of ur health.
kritz4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice way of introducing both
sreya19roy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊 Edited by sreya19roy - 12 years ago
sreya19roy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Its was a very nice n cute update Mrinal... Bt it was tooo short yaar...

Bt considering d fact dat u weren't well, I won't say much bt plz we want a big update nxt time n plz make it soon...

N get well soon...
Edited by sreya19roy - 12 years ago