MrinalR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: punam2712

SHE WANTED TO FEEL HIS TOUCH AND THAT WAS THE ONLY WAY POSSIBLE.👏
WHAT A TWIST. 😆LOVELY STORY.
GENERALLY IT IS THE OTHER WAY ROUND😳
PLEASE PM ME THE UPDATE

Also if you have written any other story on Arjuhi please give the link. would love to read your work

thkx... I wrote an o.s. But cnt give u d link as m on cell will pm u latter my o.s. Is titlled as NA JANE KYU
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
THANKS FOR THE LINK TO YOUR OS. READ IT AND LOVED IT.
WAITING FOR AN UPDATE ON FRIDAY
love.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Looks very interesting.. Have to catch up but its looks great! Concept is different! :) will comment more about how I feel after reading the rest of the updates!
Please add me to your PM list
ThanksEdited by love.1 - 12 years ago
MrinalR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

#5 Tera Chehara Jab Nazar Aye

Arohi Malhotra! I heard this name somewhere but I couldn't remember. Anyway "Naam mai kya rakha hai?" I said to myself

"Sir did you say something?" my driver asked me and I realized that I behaved like an idiot just now.

"Nothing Bahadur" I told my driver.

Arohi was all over my mind I don't have any clue why has she captured my mind?

Why am I even thinking of her? She is just some ordinary girl. I have met so many people like her in my life then why is it so she has conquered my mind?

"Get off Arohi" I said loudly

"Sir mai Bahadur hoo" my driver said slowely

"Oh!" I was now behaving as a complete looser.

"Yeh tere liye nahi tha" I told him rudely.

I realized I was about to reach home. I should compose myself after all it's my birthday today and I will be the center of attraction I guess. I am 26 years old now.

Rashi di must have planned something.

The night before my birthday

I came home late. Late! Not really but as far as my di is concerned late. My house is under di's control and mom and dad both are scared of her so meri aur Romit ki kya majal!

It was 11.30 my house was like a bhoot bungalow but my darling di made it sure that I would have something to eat.

Sita kaki my house maid was awake.

As soon as I entered the house my plate was ready. By the time I was going to bed it was 5 min for 12.00. My day was about to begin. Yes my day!!!

*Buzzz Buzzz*

My cell was buzzing

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARJUN

FROM ARJUN"

Yes I was the first one to wish myself as usual.

There was a note on my table

"Happy Birthday my lovely brother, you will get your gift tomorrow"

It was my di's note.

I was in 12th when last time anyone wished me at 12.00 o'clock. Since I moved to U.S. for my studies the difference in the clock made it impossible and gradually everyone forgot that they used to wish me at night. Life has become totally different and yes Arjun Kapoor is heartless; rather that is what everyone think. I made them to think.

Present

"Saab ghar aa gaya" Bahadur brought me into present.

I am so vulnerable to my emotions. I thought to myself. Just few sentiments and then they overpower me. I need to control myself otherwise my image will collapse and… I shuddered at the thought.

"Gadi se gifts nikal lao" I told Bahadur coming out of the car and walked inside my house.

"KARAVA" my home sweet home

When I entered my house there was no one in the hall not even Sita Kaki.

"Why the hell Di called me then?" I muttered to myself.

Cell phone rescues you of the dangerous situation called wait in such condition.

"Di where are you?" I said raising my voice a little. I usually try to control my temper at least with di but I wasn't pleased with my nonsensical behavior today.

"Where are you?" this was cheating I was the one to ask this question to Di then how come she again ask me the same question? But I have to answer because she is DI

"I am at home" I answered lowering my voice a little but still irritated.

"What the hell are you doing at home? Come to my studio." Di was more irritated then me.

This isn't fare. It's my birthday and Di is talking to me as if I did a huge mistake and her office. Omg! What is she planning to do? Kill me on the same day I was born? Her office makes me go nuts. She is expecting me to go to that wacky place? Off all that place which I hate the most. I used to go to pick up di when she was late and without car but I never stepped inside her office. The name of the place makes me sick. That environment is crazy. Those heavy and meaningless dialogs; Those cartoon actors all idiocy.

"Arjun where have you gone?" I forgot that I was on the phone. You mention that place to me and I go berserk.

"I am there Di. Have you forgotten it's my birthday today? If you have then let me remind you I don't want to…"

"Stop." Di interrupted me. I was going all crazy.

"You come here I know you don't want to come but believe me from today onwards you are going to praise me always for being there in this industry. You will love the place. You will even gift me "Audi Q7" on your birthday." Di went on and on and on.

I was sure by now that di has lost her mind and she has become more of a T.V. serial herself. But di ki baat taal nahi sakte so

"Okay I'll be there in 15 minutes." I told her and hung the phone.

Was this my birthday where everything happening to me is so absurd. Not the whole day but since I met that girl.. Arohi.. for an instance I felt like I am watching a serial or say a movie. It was so unusual. She was so remarkable… What? Arjun Come Back! I ordered myself. I hate Serials and the drama going on there. I am a businessman and I am strong. Then why does this girl make me feel foolish? Arohi! "Uska Chehra jab bhi aakho ke saamne aata hai tab………………"

"Kash mai use phir se mil pata…"

P.S. i know that the update is too small but i am running out of time as i am not well and have to complete lot of project work so please bear with me will give nice long update as soon as i feel better. i know this isn't up to the mark and i am sorry for that. 

Precap: Was she really there or it is just that I am thinking too much of her?

Arjun Kapoor again?? I can't believe my luck. 

lazyblues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
me 1st...
awesome update...
wil coment longer fter cls...
Edited by mansi_47 - 12 years ago
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Luv d update so much.Edited by moonkmh - 12 years ago
...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice update
continue soon
tc
Edited by ...vibha... - 12 years ago
love.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome...! its great!
Loved each update... their meeting was so cute awww!
LOL seriously can't wait for Arjun to go Rashi's office now and see her there. He might hate the place now but soon he won't be able to stay away!!! 😉

Please do update soon 😊

Edited by love.1 - 12 years ago
mysticlover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oh that was good!😊

lukng 4ward 2 their 2nd meet!

tnx 4 pm nd continue pming me...
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
that was a wonderful update but i think i did not get the pm...
anyways...do update asap! :D