aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
good stsrt n nice name mukul
MrinalR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: xXxNoreen786xXx

awesome hun please do continue, it sounds really interesting especially the beginning. is it part of Arohi's dream or is it a different track in the FF???

eagerly awiaitng for the next part do PM me hun
tnx
love
noreen
xxx

dear its arohi's dream actually mukul seema track is a track of arohi's show Kash.. I hav mentioned she is in one of the creatives... She continuously keeps thinking abt d shw tats y she dreamt abt it... It was d 1st epi dey shot...
MrinalR thumbnail

#2 Instant Ideas

That day since 8.00 I was very busy but that didn't stop Arjun Kapoor to peep inside my mind. Instant ideas are a demand of my job so I was fortunate enough to keep myself busy and avoid Arjun for every little while I could.

And suddenly'.

"Hey sid!" I called out Sid cause I had something very important to share.

"What's up Aro?" Sid came hurriedly to me.

I wanted to tell him about the character properly so that he'll not have any problem understanding me.

"Sid we will be entering into flashback from today and we have already planned about 2 episodes where we will bring Seema characters into light so I was thinking about Mukul's character"

"what's with that?" Sid interrupted me.

"Listen we talked about his character a lot but I want to do a little experiment." I said nervously

"What experiment Aro? Believe me this isn't the right time. Our boss'" Sid was nervous too

"Just have a look at how I want Mukul to be and then if you don't like than its o.k. but if you like we can at least' you know."

I wasn't sure where I was heading to but I wanted to do this experiment badly.

I was so elated that the entire story was building in front of me.

"Sid can you please do a favor on me?"

"What is it?" asked Sid

"can you ask our male protagonist to see me then I'll show you on which track I am right now."

"Okay I'll call him" and Sid went.

He called out the main lead his name was Kartik Arora and I was sure he wont fuss over the experiment because he was a newbie. When he approached me I gave my best to explain him what I want and I guess he was pretty good learner. I want him to in act just one dialog.

When he came with the attire and all Arjun Kapoor attitudes he was hell lot like Arjun but yes Arjun was deeper.

Kartik was nervous but when he delivered his dialog "That's it" were the words I said loudly which echoed in the studio.

I was turning to call Sid when

*Clash*

Hell!! I bump into my boss

"I am Sorry ma'am I was just turning to call Sid to show him some idea that crossed my mind and'"

I was totally nervous. This was my second show but first at A.T. One wrong move and all my dreams would be shattered.

She smiled "Chill Arohi you are paid for your ideas and did you really thought that just a minor insignificant clash like this will infuriate me to the level so that I'll rip off your had and shred it to pieces?"

What was that was her smile genuine or I should concentrate on her words, I thought to myself and smiled nervously.

"Arohi relax its okay" and she smiled again this time that smile was more genuine and I felt as though she was trying to convince me that I am not a bad boss.

"Seriously woman you could have said these two words ITS OKAY and everything would have been much simpler. You scared me to death" I thought to myself and in the same flow of my thoughts I grinned. Do you thing after having a near firing experience I would dare say those words out loud!

"Thank you ma'am" I was relieved.

RASHI KAPOOR my boss she was the queen of the A.T. Empire. She is stunningly gorgeous woman and youngest among the top ten rich women in the country.

"Arohi" she called me out

"Yes ma'am"

"I was observing you while you were framing up your idea about the character and I wonder have you come across any guy like this character any time."

"How did she know? I am a goner. What's a big deal if I portray a character that resembles anyone? Would it be offensive?" so many questions popped up in my mind.

I had to answer carefully

"Actually ma'am" I begun "This morning when I was having my breakfast today's newspaper grabbed my attention. There was a man on the front page, he is a businessman. His personality made me think. I mean he looked like a very arrogant man. no smile and almost no expression. He seemed interested only in his work. The one who seemed heartless yet somewhere deep down he is carrying, he is not the way he look and believe me he must be very loving person at heart. Something is bothering him. he doesn't want anyone to read him. He want to be isolated. He might seem he is very powerful but he is not. He is weak at heart. He is a normal human being who crave for care, attention, love but I don't know if it is his ego or his responsibilities that stops him from being the real person he is. But I am quite sure that he doesn't know that something within him betrays him. He's own eyes! Those innocent eyes reveal every secret of the so called concrete man."

I was so deeply engrossed in his thoughts that I could continue for hours. I forgot for a while that I was standing in the fornt of my boss.

"That's it ma'am" I concluded gaining my sense.

"That's it? It's fantastic. How could you read some random man so well?" my boss was skeptical.

"I don't know ma'am but this guy is different, but I guess we can't portray his character as it is as that might bring us in legal trouble." I asked doubtfully.

"No we will" boss answered me firmly.

"Sorry" I was little confused was she really going to consider my idea and gamble on her show?

"Yes I have decided to gamble on my show." She answered my question which she never heard.

"By the way what is the guy's name?" this was the question I was very scared of. I had to be careful.

"I am not sure about the name he won some best businessman of the year award I think" I covered for myself smoothly.

There was a sudden change in my boss's expression as though her worst fear came true but then she smiled satisfactorily I felt she was pretending to think and she said

"Arjun Kapoor is it?"

I flinched at his name but I had to behave indifferent.

"I guess yes, but would it be a problem I mean.." I asked her hesitantly.

"I guess not we are perfectly fine." She smiled and called Sid to give him further instruction and then she called Kartik and told him additional things she wanted to see in the character.

I was relaxed and a small grin spread my lips thinking I'll meet Arjun every day. Not real Arjun but someone nearly Arjun. Suddenly a thought gave me a heavy jolt. "It would have been so much better if I knew Arjun personally Kash!!! But why did I want to know him?" I thought over this thought for a while and eventually came up with an obvious answer "of course for 3P which means Pure Professional Purpose."

P.S. I might not be able to update soon but will try to

Edited by Karnika007 - 12 years ago
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Me 1st
Wao. I jst luv d way u presentng d story. Its vry interestng. I guess rashi wl b arjun's sis. Cnt wait 4 nxt update yaar. U kmw m imagn mohit as kartik. May i knw ur name dr? Edited by moonkmh - 12 years ago
MrinalR thumbnail
Originally posted by: moonkmh

Me 1st
Wao. I jst luv d way u presentng d story. Its vry interestng. I guess rashi wl b arjun's sis. Cnt wait 4 nxt update yaar. U kmw m imagn mohit as kartik. May i knw ur name dr?

hahaha i too thought of mohit first actually m revolving abt ekta maam's characters name.. Seema n mukul r diff names cox its arohi's show nt ekta maam's hahaha n keep on guessing dear coz u never knw i mite take up ur suggestion and build d further strory..
Btw my name is Mrinal thanks ford words of appriciation
moonkmh thumbnail
Originally posted by: Karnika007

hahaha i too thought of mohit first actually m revolving abt ekta maam's characters name.. Seema n mukul r diff names cox its arohi's show nt ekta maam's hahaha n keep on guessing dear coz u never knw i mite take up ur suggestion and build d further strory..
Btw my name is Mrinal thanks ford words of appriciation

thank god dats it aru's serial bt seriously dis days d name kartik remembr of mohit nly. N m cmpletly visualisng ur story n enjoyng lyk a serial itself. Mrinal,nyc name dr.
MrinalR thumbnail

thank god dats it aru's serial bt seriously dis days d name kartik remembr of mohit nly. N m cmpletly visualisng ur story n enjoyng lyk a serial itself. Mrinal,nyc name dr.

exactly nw a days kartik means mohit n m glad u r enjoying bt u have to wait for d next episode as aroh's serial is just twice a week... I hope u r nt dissapointed coz arjun isnt in d pic yet... Btw thanksEdited by Karnika007 - 12 years ago
moonkmh thumbnail
Originally posted by: Karnika007

exactly nw a days kartik means mohit n m glad u r enjoying bt u have to wait for d next episode as aroh's serial is just twice a week... I hope u r nt dissapointed coz arjun isnt in d pic yet... Btw thanks

no,m i cn visualisng arjun also,in d pic wid gr8 attitude. N when aru was talkng 2 rashi abt him m imagn d flashes of his pic throughout d convo. Wl luv to have his entry soon:-)
MrinalR thumbnail

no,m i cn visualisng arjun also,in d pic wid gr8 attitude. N when aru was talkng 2 rashi abt him m imagn d flashes of his pic throughout d convo. Wl luv to have his entry soon:-)

very soon u never knw may b d next epi imean part..
mysticlover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice update!!!😊

tk ur time to update nd gv us a smashing update😊