Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 08 August 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
OK, I understand we want to see Priya as the ordinary girl but PULEEZE, why is she always wearing the same shade of lipstick with EVERY outfit? Even when she's dressed up, she has the same washed out make up look. I was thankful the make-up artist decided to do something with her eye make-up. Seriously, even the most dullest and frumisest girl has someone do somethign to her face on her wedding day that makes her look different. 

I don't know why writers give actors a "uniform" for the make-up for every scene. There is one show where one of the characters ALWAYS wears bright, shocking red lipstick in EVERY scene. Some actors are even given the SAME hairstyle for EVERY scene.

Comeone people - give your characters more variety and make the real by doing something different with their make-up. Thankfully the make-up and hair team did do somethign with her hair.  However, what's with this always keepig her hair over one shoulder WHENEVER she gets dressed up - it's getting very routine and same-same.

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

niki_pnlimenlemonybhavliSweets09ShaiqMadihaprernacdaNisa_nrForever_in_lovekinnu410Nirjhor105-Khush--Ishita--MariaMars-maris08--sumana13--nycsweetie_Invincible_widashanti05ZoobiDoobi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Priya's make-up" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 08 August 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Laila shall we call the make up man from Delhi ..for Priya also

Did u see someone flew in for Nutz to do her make up!!

Wait and watch after her wedding Priya wil change thanks to Raam Wink

So are you enjoying the wedding rituals !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

kinara17

IF-Sizzlerz

kinara17

Posted: 08 August 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Only thing to say..horrible...y that boring hair on the same right shoulder...Confused

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavlialoo12Jesicca1Sweets09AbhiAniKaJenroxxash91maris08--sumana13--Dabulls23

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 08 August 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Hey atleast she had better hair do.

I really did not care for the color of her outfit, lipstick and foundation, Eye make up was OK ..

Problem is her personality is such that nothing will make her looks peppy.  She needs to smile a more and laugh a little.  Chilling would surely help.  Overall she was much better today than so far I have seen.  So may be there is hope EmbarrassedBig smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Forever_in_loveash91maris08--sumana13--kinara17

lilmzsunshine

Goldie

lilmzsunshine

Posted: 08 August 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
i think they're setting this image as a dull, predictable (even in get ups and makeup) sorta girl of her.   Then after marriage, I'm expecting a complete turn about - straightened hair, diff make up, eyes played up, etc.   Hopefully sort of like the come back in KGGK ...

-S 

P.S - I did like the makeup on Natasha though - even though I don't like the girl who plays her at all ...

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 08 August 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kinara2

Only thing to say..horrible...y that boring hair on the same right shoulder...Confused
I just watched it again.  You are right she did have up-down hair do but put it on her right shoulder which is annoying big time..

Edited by Dabulls23 - 08 August 2011 at 10:51pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jesicca1prernacdaKaJenroxxkinara17

Bolly*_Crazed

IF-Dazzler

Bolly*_Crazed

Posted: 08 August 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
I was about to create a similiar topic...it seems like everyone seems to be reading my mind today...LOL..But yeah I totally agree, though I dont think the make up is sucky just in Priya's case...in all of Ekta's soaps majority of the time the female leads have had horrendous makeup...I think the best makeup is done by who ever did/does the makeup for Dill Mill Gaye and Geet Hui...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KaJenroxxkinara17

Gavleen_Rock

Groupbie

Gavleen_Rock

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Ya even I feel so...she should bring some variety in terms of her dress-up etc... Although there is never a dearth in the variety of her xpressions..(thats another thng that ekta makes her do repetitive thngs in this show  Dead)  but still...priya needs 2 look different at times...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KaJenroxx

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.