Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

ruchi.shah

ruchi.shah

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Yep. I totally agree... :)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A new appreciation for Vikram (Page 2)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-optimist-

IF-Sizzlerz

-optimist-

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Oh I just love him...but after RamLOL

I hope they add more scenes of him after marriage too...& he'll play imp role in cupid btwn Raya as wellEmbarrassed

_NiShI_

IF-Rockerz

_NiShI_

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
nice bond they share n someone should be so lucky  to hv a friend like vikram 

..VeenaGcian..

IF-Rockerz

..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged
I too love him.Tongue. kisi ko koi mile ya na mile. Hamari Vikram ko toh BHABHI mil gayaTongue

adetkrj

adetkrj

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
He cares for Ram and I hope that he is the one to make him realise that the only person important is Priya and not his so called family

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.