Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Bolly*_Crazed

IF-Dazzler

Bolly*_Crazed

Posted: 08 August 2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
I  LOVE him !!! Hug

He's the bestest  friend anyone could ever have ! EmbarrassedDay Dreaming  I totally adore his and Ram's friendship, and today's episode made their importance in eachothers lives clearly evident! I surely hope after RaYa's wedding his role doesn't get scratched off ! I mean this show already has so many characters that are of no value and are total idiots ! Hopefully they dont ruin the one character that makes this show watchable besides the two main leads. 

Even Neha's relationship w/ Ram is awesome ! Hopefully the story will be centered around these 4 ( RaYa, Vickram and Neha)

Just wanted to get that out there... he really is awesome ! :)

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

ranmarbhavligondiSweets09aditiShaiqMadihamacaronsshasha74curry-sistahsups2222Gauri22SuganthiSKevaPrincess13.Nisa_nrKarna89anizorbbbcccdivanthejazzgal..VeenaGcian..-optimist--MariaMars-maris08_Invincible_Malikanycsweetieshanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A new appreciation for Vikram" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Keva

Goldie

Keva

Posted: 08 August 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Yes I agree I hope the story does revolve around these four characters.

I am really hoping for good scenes between Ram and Vikram. Come on Jayesh ji you wrote the best friendship between Original Dutta and Baji from LTL-1 and hence I am sure you can write fantastic scenes when it comes to Ram and Vikram.
I am crossing my fingers that Ram and Vikram's friendship in the future does not get butchered at all. I am desperately looking for a good friendship story since my previous best friends on Indian television have been brutally butchered O-DuJi(Original Dutta-Baji from LTL-1). Miss you terribly O-DuJi Cry

Chalo Jayesh ji please write another great story between two friends. Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sigrid

maris08

IF-Rockerz

maris08

Posted: 08 August 2011 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Yep this friendship is the best thing thats happened to this story after RaYa.
Hoping its grows leaps and bounds and this foursome of Raya and neha and vikram take this story to higher levels.

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 08 August 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
He is so sweet ..
I love the way he pulls Raam's leg..

Lekin super scared of Neha LOL

I hope Raam aur Vikram dosti ki jodi salamat Rahey !!

Edited by shanti05 - 08 August 2011 at 8:43pm

divan

IF-Rockerz

divan

Posted: 08 August 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
The famouse dostana pairing in Ekta land...she has had a few and she also loves to butcher them too.

The four older leads are leaving the bacha behind...the karthik/nuts pyaar kahani toh piche hi reh gayi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanti05

Gavleen_Rock

Groupbie

Gavleen_Rock

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Ya vikram acts very well and i like this man's acting too.

Karna89

Goldie

Karna89

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
i too love ram and vikram's friendship.. neha and vikram's acting also good..

prernacda

Goldie

prernacda

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
hope and pray he does not take the other job,..but
take over rams operations in europe instead of his dud brother.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.