DMG/Geet/any other show role play

the_writer_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
So i don't know how many of you are up to do this but i just felt like it.

I wanted to start a roleplay with a bunch of different characters. Most from DMG, Geet, and any other characters you people can think of.

Basically, this is how this will work. First you will reply telling me if you'd be up for this. Then tell me a list of characters you'd like to see in this role play. I'll create another thread titled Desi TV Role Play (we can change later in the future) there i will put a list of characters you can claim. It's going to be a first come first serve thing. 

So if you're up for it, please reply! i'd love to do this. 
(if you're confused still confused, dont hesitate to pm me!)

Oh and this role play will be a crossover so we can have as many characters as we'd like. :)
We can also do this on Tumblr or somehwhere else if IF is to complicated or something. Though i really suggest doing it on Tumblr because i do a couple rps in tumblr and it is soo much fun!

<3 LaLi
Edited by LaLi21 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

the_writer_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Is seriously no one interested? Cause this could be a lot of fun. You know we can think of a concept where all these different characters from different shows can be under one story and, well, role play. Though it would be a lot more fun on Tumblr where we can ask other characters questions and post blogs as our characters. it would be so much fun! But if really no one's interested...
o well :(