Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

Dpka1415

IF-Dazzler

Dpka1415

Posted: 08 August 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

Jai Shri Krishna... !!!

Well as you all know Krishna Janamashtami is round the corner ... so we are having a super exciting contest on our evergreen Mythological Masti Forum ... !!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Here's what "GOVINDA ALAA RE" Contest is all about ..:

We will pair the participants in a way that one person can make siggy and other is good at writing. Now since the theme is Janamashtami, you have to select 1 character who is related to Krishna Janam or Gokul Ashtami i.e. :

* Devaki Maa
*Vasudev ji
*Nand Baba
*Yashoda Maa
*Rohini Devi
*Maharishi Garg
*Akrur
*Kans
*Shursen ji
*Ugrasen ji
*The Devtas watching from Swarg, may be Indra Dev along with his GangLOL or Narad MuniWink

GET YOURSELF REGISTERED 1st :

Everybody has to tell us the character they want ... they should PM 3 characters of their choice to me i.e dpka1415 in the order of preference and we'll try our best to allot you the top preferred character of your choice and then we will pair the ones having selected the same characters... keeping in mind that 1 person is into siggy making and one is more into writing/discussions.
But register yourself in this thread first ...and mention what are you willing to do i mean you are ok with siggy making or diary entry or both.

For example :

Debi di says Nand Baba 
Lola says Nand Baba

so we can pair them ... Embarrassed

If you want to work on 2 characters then also there's an option.Give us 3 top choices and in them mention which 2 are your top preferred characters.
Then if we have equal no. of siggy makers and writers we will make pairs and those who wanna work for 2characters will be paired in two separate pairs ... Embarrassed

BUT YOU GUYZ DONT MENTION THE CHARCTER YOU SELECTED IN THIS THREAD !!!!
GIVE YOUR CHARACTER CHOICE IN PM ONLY ! Big smile

Now WHAT WE WANT YOU TO DO :

You as a pair have to submit :

**2 siggies:

~*~ 1st siggy should have the character you have selected along with Baby Krishna's pics plus suitable text, so that it reflects the feelings expressed in the written part of your team's submission (explained below).

~*~ 2nd siggy will be HAPPY Janamashtami siggy.

(Make sure you follow each rule..we'll disqualify the entries not fulfilling the rules WITHOUT NOTICE)

1. In the first siggy you have to use pics either from Ramanand Sagar's Shri Krishna or Meenakshi Sagar's Jai Shri Krishna or if you want then a combo of both.
Pictures can be found here : || MYTHOLOGICALS PHOTO GALLERY ||

2. In the second siggy you have to use DEVOTIONAL pictures ONLY with the suitable text!!!
Pictures can be found here : || Bhakti Lounge ||

3. No max limit on number of pics in both the siggies. Its upto you.

4. Siggy should be NON-ANIMATED and of the size 500*300

**  2 Diary Accounts :

~*~ The first diary account is of Lord Vishnu just before the Krishna Janam. This account should focus on the purpose of Lord's incarnation as Lord Krishna and his reaction on the condition of the people who are being tortured by Kans. What his 8th incarnation will be like. How will it be different from his 7th incarnation i.e Lord Ram.You can add more points along with the above mentioned MANDATORY things.

~*~ The second diary entry will be of the character you have chosen from the list above. Again this account should focus on the reactions and feelings of the character on the happenings during Krishna Janam/Gokul Ashtami. For a reminder or some inspiration, you may refer to the following episodes of Ramanand Sagar's Shri Krishna and Meenakshi Sagar's Jai Shri Krishna:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziqZ5aO4FCg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-kZICfqIc8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Cwk3Wp0fYI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adoidFFyvJQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-joHVZ65nlM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8l4-61K4TU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qcEL3dyHms

(Make sure you follow each rule..we'll disqualify the entries not fulfilling the rules WITHOUT NOTICE)

1. The medium of both the diary entries should be ENGLISH.

2. The wite up's should be of atleast 800 words and max 1000words.

3. The correctness of grammar and spelling mistakes wont be considered while compiling the results rather the style of describing the whole aura and situation will matter. So please dont hesitate and simply give up saying you are not a good writer. We are not searching literature gurus here.TongueBig smile

If you have any doubt...you can CLICK HERE and read the diary entries. You'll get the idea how you have to write. But REMEMBER...Dont cut copy paste any thing from this thread ...
WE ARE VERY STRICT TEACHERS LOL

MOST IMP THING ::

The participant has to select a character from the list mentioned above.

What will you have to do after this?

Every pair will be given a number and no other pair will know who is paired with whom except their own pair ...
The pair can decide among themselves who will do what like in this above example Lola can do siggy thing and Debi di can do the Diary entries...though we wont mind if they wanna switch their jobs among themselves... Wink

WHERE TO SUBMIT THE WORK????

You have to PM me your work along with the Pair no. that will be given to you ...Embarrassed

IMP DATES :

ANNOUNCEMENT OF PAIRS & Allotment of Pair No. : 10th Aug (Evening IST)

LAST DATE for submission of your work : 17th Aug

Event Organisers : Lola & Deepika Cool

phewww...i think thats all i wanted to say...LOL
is there anything you wanna ask????Wink
Am just a PM away from you ...

feel free to pm me anytime...nowadays sometimes i wake up @ 3am too to check whats happening on IF so am 24*7 here(...CONDITIONS APPLYLOL )

Edited by lola610 - 10 August 2011 at 9:03pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriya-Preetz-Amor.ShivangBuchUrmila11luminous02ankita2804coolpratzlola610-.Aphrodite.-Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~ Govinda Alaa Re ~*~ TEAM LIST Pg4!" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 08 August 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
hey nice contest thnx for the pm 
but i'll not able to participate my examz r gng to start frm 16th so i'll not b able to cum ol9

all d best to all
njoy 

Jai Shri Krishna

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dpka1415Vishakha_Sakhi

Dpka1415

IF-Dazzler

Dpka1415

Posted: 08 August 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
awww...alright then...
All the best for your examz dear Thumbs Up

Amor.luminous02

radhikarani

IF-Rockerz

radhikarani

Posted: 08 August 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
oh ho nyc contest. Hope 2 tk part.
Gr8

Dpka1415Vishakha_Sakhi

-.Aphrodite.-

IF-Sizzlerz

-.Aphrodite.-

BollyCurry Visual Effects

Posted: 08 August 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Great post Deepika!!!
Will try my best to participate!!!

luminous02Dpka1415

ankita2804

IF-Rockerz

ankita2804

Posted: 08 August 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
wowww... wowww... wowww...

aweeessoommmeee...I wanna Participate...but letss c ... hope no bump come across me... Embarrassed m PM-ing u ...I hav some queries...!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dpka1415

ShivangBuch

Goldie

ShivangBuch

Posted: 08 August 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
I will PM you my character.Smile Siggie making or writing anything.

Edited by ShivangBuch - 08 August 2011 at 2:44pm

Urmila11Dpka1415

Dpka1415

IF-Dazzler

Dpka1415

Posted: 08 August 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Guyz we have a small change to make instead of pm-ing us just one character of your choice plz give us a little liberty and send us three characters from d above list which u r comfortable with..we will try our best to allot u the character of your choice but as v hav time constraint so plz bear with us n giv us 3choices...so that the situation of having either siggy makers or writers fr only one character n not having equal no. Of people to make pair doesnt arise...hope am clear...otherwise u know what to do..Wink
Am a pm away frm u LOL

Urmila11Vishakha_Sakhi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.