8th august yrkkh short wu complete

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

RavishingSaRun

IF-Sizzlerz

RavishingSaRun

Posted: 08 August 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

8th August YRKKH WU

Hey guys i am back with today's update its short only as the epi was really boring Dead plus i am fasting and need to go and pray in few minutes thanks to saru Hugfor giving me a short update credit goes to her, after my fast opens i will extend the update but i am sure you will get the main jist of what happened

Doctor comes and says to naitik to take bed rest or else the wound wont heal n he goes off... All are worried for him... DJ says to him to come to his room as it would be less straining for him not to climb steps... naitik and akshara are shocked... naitik says he will manage... but dj n G3 asks him to stay in dj's room only... so he accepts...

akshara calls rashmi... g3 talks to rashmi... rashmi says she is fine and not to worry... after some time rahsmi calls Akshara and cries... akshara couldn't talk as Gyatri is der... later  she calls back and tells rashmi to be strong.

Akshara n natik  in dj's room... naitik is sad because they will be in different rooms... akshara is worried for rashmi @ the dining table teej preps are going on

@meshwari's anshu cries and appoligises to varsha and tells her to help him in his study's varsha disagress first but seeing anshu cry she says yes shaurya scolds her for this and varsha is going back home for teej

Precap: baisa says to natik you will keep a vrat what for he says like you lot keep it, baisa says whats this new tradition bhabhima says there kids and munna feels that baisa interupts and says he will get akshara for 7 janams

ok guys here is a short update i will be back after praying and opening my fast to extend it but i am sure no one wants me too as it was boring LOL

do hit the like button to say thank you Big smile 

Edited by _Mariam_ - 09 August 2011 at 11:13am

The following 78 member(s) liked the above post:

pragatisuecapsaramenonzombieNas1kapaangel_submvatsachinookreddivya swapnilchhedamrvlsmedhsloop118aneesfathima15muah143niki_pngujaratigirlmomsx3pragyakumarbaliealphiepoojam8habsfanoinkoinksmile365daysdrdeepti80punjaKK_1234rupapremmudsmudgeshiny3smile_4usaman_khan24whammy2008applebananapplealishah_281hir_mahzackgcapricorn7ashwinipatilasiaheartJoshana458moonlightdirk41AnfalA HUGE FANrgattunurulainm001shmuupieamitasailydailyvisitor_Ilma_shweta31Madhavi_Dikingini_aardrablack.swananantanantnaj7_Nancy_daddysgirl786mushkan_2003piyualkaanizorshreya_rcJAYA_09saman.17_Rasha_cuttieepvlaksAbommishayal1436.Antique_Piece.Prinsesse.SuviShwets1502saru.gsanw_Divya_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "8th august yrkkh short wu complete" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Madhavi_Di

Goldie

Madhavi_Di

Posted: 08 August 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
thanks Mariam  for  the  update.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RavishingSaRun

pvlaks

IF-Sizzlerz

pvlaks

Posted: 08 August 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Thanku  mariam    for  the  update Smile itna   pakao    tha   episode   Dead loved    munna  and   his   cute   expressions Embarrassed akshara   ko  reshmi  ki    bahut   yaad   aati  hai Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kingini_aardraRavishingSaRun

kingini_aardra

Goldie

kingini_aardra

Posted: 08 August 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update..it was a boring episode..

RavishingSaRun

sanw

IF-Sizzlerz

sanw

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged
thanks for updating amidst time constraints

a very mediocre episode

hope to see something good in today's episode

RavishingSaRun

Abommi

IF-Sizzlerz

Abommi

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged

thanks for alovable update yaar..

so swt...

RavishingSaRun

shweta31

Goldie

shweta31

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
kya tha is episode mai yeh log naksh pe kyon nahi concentrate kar rahe hain shayad aaj karde...thanks for the update...

RavishingSaRun

Post Reply New Post

Go to top