Sasural Simar Ka

We need to stop watching this show until

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Rani48

Goldie

Rani48

Posted: 08 August 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
We viewers really need to stop all together stop watching this show until they fix this stupid story line and get the real Simar and Prem married to each other. They somehow need to show us that either this wedding scene was a big dream of either Roli or Simar and that she actually goes and tells Prem everything before the wedding so that he knows that the CDD show wants her to come and dance one more time.

This show started off as a really nice comdy drama show like SGP of Star Plus and they quickly turned it in to a stupid show. Why cannot Avika Gor ever just be a kid on the shows does she always have to be married and have a sindoor on her always. 

I am going to stop watching this show from today, They can still show to where either Simar is having a really bad dream of what could happen if she does to go the audition and after words this is what could hapen to where roli gets marreid to Prem and she finally wakes up and goe sand tells Prem everything and lets him deal and solve the problem she has and they get married and ten the show continues from there.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

tiku24cool012premsimarrealitycheckshrutireddygr8rosha.aChit15piyualkageesSuchi-*Dakoo_Minzy*ronitfan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "We need to stop watching this show until" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Deeksha_Disha

Deeksha_Disha

Posted: 08 August 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pretty54

This show started off as a really nice comdy drama show like SGP of Star Plus and they quickly turned it in to a stupid show. Why cannot Avika Gor ever just be a kid on the shows does she always have to be married and have a sindoor on her always.
 Yeah. mein bhi apne maa se kehrahi thi,"within the age of 14 Avika have had 2 marriages".

monachweetie

monachweetie

Posted: 08 August 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
I agree with u!

premsimar

premsimar

Posted: 08 August 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
i totally agree wid you...we the viewers have to protest against it...this is not any social issues nor it is common in any indian household that a SIL marries her would be BIL...so why we watch this stupid track...it has to be finished

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 08 August 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
If u wanna stop watching ds show, u can happily. None of us going to urge u to watch ds show. Am i right?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tanya.-Yami-

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 08 August 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
im waiting for this stupid track to end so that i can watch the show after it...i have already stopped watching...jus following written updates...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dakoo_Minzy*

sruthipoluru

Groupbie

sruthipoluru

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehapatro

im waiting for this stupid track to end so that i can watch the show after it...i have already stopped watching...jus following written updates...

Me too Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dakoo_Minzy*

*Dakoo_Minzy*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
this is really the most stupidest track i have ever seen anywereConfused

I quit this serial!...The worst one i have ever seen! made a mockery of marriage..and trust me i lost my respect for everyone dealing with this serial and its doings...

there's a limit to everything...huh watever...i am sure only people who are gone baseless will watch this show anymore! Pinch

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.