Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshasonu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks for the update.

this serial is getting on my nerves now...
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yaar I have stoped watching this episode and meking good with the written updates. can't keep on watching the evil Rashi and crying Gopi. Why can't she get a scratch in her brain yaar. She was supposed to only study & then why on the earth she had to obey rashi, she could have picked up teh scale later in the night after her study OR in morning while going to school. Why she needed Gayathri Manthra in her book when she well versed with that (recital). If she keep sherself this pighead, not even "Saraswathi Mata" can help her with her studies.

I had some hopes that she will concentrate on her studies so much that she will excell in few days and shock the family with her knowledge, now she had shocked me to death with her dumbshell act.

jaya
adorablenabs thumbnail

Seriously? Do the Creative team think we are idiots? If she is learning to read why couldn't she read what Rashi gave her... & for how long is Rashi going to get away with everything? Argh

sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update

gopi is going to be accused of cheating-------------& even if now she doesnt understand that rashi was behind all this----------then I think the CVs cant make a more bigger fool of us

so CVs dont do this
nurulain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh! i am tired now! why does this serial always show evil winning? 😡  and yaar, after all this time, can't gopi become a little smart?  
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thank U so Very Much for the Kind Comments and Appreciation, Honestly Even I am Bugged With this Show. Though I am having fun A Bit, But when It comes to Gopi and Rashi Urmila Kalakari, I am irritated, And now Even Kokila? and then that Mahan Teacher, Then What should Gopi Do. She does nothing But only cry. Just pissed with this now.