Sharads Marathi film --indya.com

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 08 August 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged

Sharad Kelkar's Marathi film

Dashing actor Sharad Kelkar has managed to fulfill his long cherished dream to do a Marathi film. "Being a Marathi manoos, it is my duty to do a Marathi film- atleast one if I cant do more.

But I am glad to find the chance to do this lovely film so soon," grins Sharad.

He stars in the Marathi Movie titled Chinu co starring Tejaswini Lonari. Talking about the film he says, "The film is based on a village girl who comes to the city to get treatment for her ill mother but meets a slimy man who traps her in marriage. Later he sells her off to a Don. I play the right hand man of this Don who wants to her to be a prostitute. My character though is a good man in a bad situation misunderstands and tortures her thinking she wanted money and is selling herself for it. But later he realises his folly and saves her from the clutches of the don. It is an interesting film which should release in mid-sept."

They shot this film in Lavassa as they didn't want show any big city. "We had a great time shooting in the beautiful city of Lavassa. The first schedule is done and soon we will wrap up the shooting. It is easy to shoot for a Marathi film as it takes 20-30 days to finish shooting and one can do that while working on a daily too," says Sharad.

Being a Marathi, he had to work on his accent. "Yes though I speak Marathi at home, I have a more MP accent and in this film I need a Marathi accent. So it was fun to learn the diction and words and enunciations. I learnt more about Marathi than I ever knew."

Sharad is considering few tv offers and will soon sign one of the serials offered to him. Post Uttaran, he has been working on Chinu.

Kavita Awaasthi /Hill Road Media  Monday, August 08, 2011

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sharads Marathi film --indya.com" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top