Spoilers can increase TRPs and ranking!

-Janet- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Did you guys notice the amount of buzz and excitement in the forum around the time we saw the spoilers (the teej sindoor ones or even the guesthouse ones)? From what we know, the person who puts up these pix are part of the crew for IPKKND, right? I'm sure the CVs are fully aware that the person is putting up these pix - I'm sure they are allowing it coz they realize it's a good way of promotion.

They are right - it really is a good way of promoting the show! Imagine if they had put up the spoilers for Arnav and Khushi's office fall on each other, or Arnav standing behind Khushi after slamming the door? Or Khushi standing without her dupatta? Just imagine the kind of buzz in the forum!

There would have been scores of topics on different possibilities, lots of analyses, lots of one-shots, etc. That would have pumped up the excitement so much more and people would've been glued to the TV to catch the first glimpsed.

That would totally have sky-rocketed the TRPs and also our rating on IF. I wonder why they don't do that any more? I think the CVs can do a better job of creating anticipation and ensuring audience engagement. For example, even in the precaps for the episodes which in fact have some good scenes, they show the non interesting ones (like Khushi walking in, or Anjali rushing towards the idol with her thaali), etc. They still have to master the art of baiting :-)

~Janet

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sruthi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yea.. dats a valid point!! der have been no spoilers since 2weks..😔 otherwise we wud've had loads n loads of prdiction posts n OS. dey should mastere the art of bringing audience..😕
rechup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Spoilers are just like trailors of film.
They are mean for promotion purposes
Spoilers make my day, its annoying not knowing whats next for Arhi!
Which I guess is the whole point... but still 😆
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree
We need more spoilers, its been two weeks
The spoilers make my day, i love to know what is going to happen between arhi.  
I hope they put up some more soon