Most Recommended Links on Facebook

vijay thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi All,

I just chanced upon a social plugin from Facebook which shows which are the links that are most recommended by our site visitors to their friends / family. It was great to see that so many people really share a lot of links on Facebook.

From the webmasters side I feel its a very good tool in analyzing what is really working on our site so that we work towards promoting such content. We really appreciate that our members and site visitors of taking the effort of clicking the "Like" / "Recommend" feature as that do help us bring more people to the site and would like to say a BIG "Thank You" . ๐Ÿ˜Š

Cheers,
Vijay

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vijay thumbnail
If a member posts an interesting Topic and gets more Likes that would also be appearing on this and our Dev Team can look at how it can be promoted more through Stickies, Announcements or Global Announcements and Homepage Banners.

Cheers,
Vijay
Edited by vijay - 12 years ago
instcris thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing, Vijay! Congratulations for our braves members for promoted the show!
Edited by instcris - 12 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Vijayji I always try to do it whenever I feel some good news is to be shared๐Ÿ˜Š
--Saavi-- thumbnail
Vijay Sir ,we Geetians share every tiny details of our show , thanks for your post
810Kankana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
thnkss Vijay, really appreciate ur efforts
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
yeahh...i tried my best n did my job well i guess! Thanks VB for the info update:)))

Nadii, we Rock!!๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by starry.phoenix - 12 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail

IF is the most rocking online community across the web..!! Really love it.. and so happy to see it going places...!!

Congratulations Vijay Sir..!
AZMALUVMSK thumbnail
thanx for sharing !!!!

radhika5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you for sharing this information--interesting survey