Fan Fictions

Uuf Kya Jadoo Mohabbat Hai: Chapter 80 Pg 119 (Page 118)

Post Reply New Post

Page 118 of 120

-Harshu-

IF-Stunnerz

-Harshu-

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
OMG hot hot hot updates Bannuuu :* Love them <3 Looking forward to the next part :)

PS - We miss u :(

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Uuf Kya Jadoo Mohabbat Hai: Chapter 80 Pg 119 (Page 118)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

indian_beauty

IF-Stunnerz

indian_beauty

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 4:58pm | IP Logged

Another fab update Banu <3333 so perfect! Siddhima morning scene was so beautiful Love how everything is well between SR nowEmbarrassed

Liashna

IF-Sizzlerz

Liashna

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Haawwwt Haawwt UpdatesBlushing 

Yaaar baani, you made me hold my breath during these updatesLOL amzaing, simply loved it!!! Clap Man, I can't even type properlyEmbarrassed

Finally Sid and Riddhima are one and veryyy  much in love!! It's a scene I'd die or well Kill to watchROFL Thanks for bringing it so real and alive Thumbs Up Loved the way you wrote and described everything!!! Riddhima's fear, Sid's reassurance and love!! It was just Perfect Big smile

Now update soon, you got me craving for more from your FFLOL

Missed you loads Baanu!!!Hug 

Edited by Liashna - 24 December 2012 at 8:30am

.Shiva.

IF-Achieverz

.Shiva.

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Chapter 79

3 Months Later

Shortness of Breath, Fatigue, Nause, Headaches,
Frequent Urination, Cramping and
Cravings or Food Aversions

the doctor read the report and smile through the paper he was holding. he put the paper down and said,
" congrats mrs. modi you are 4 weeks pregnant." he said.

riddhima's eyes pop open with surprise and she put her hand over her mouth to stop from screaming out loud.

riddhima eyes became teary and she said, " are you sure doctor?."

doctor shah, " yes the pregnancy reports says it all and the symptoms is also there." he said,

riddhima, " thank you doctor, thanks alot." she shook his hand and left the doctor office.

all the ride back to modi mansion riddhima was beaming with happiness. she was glowing with happiness.

Modi House

riddhima enter the house and went straight into her bedroom. sid was searching for something when riddhima enter.

riddhima put her bag down and covered sid eyes.

sid, " who is this that covered my eyes?." he started to rub her hand, " this soft soft hand that touches my sexy face cannot be anyone's else but my wife mrs. riddhima siddhant modi." he said and turned around.

riddhima smiled at him, this was a smile that she never gave him. she took sid hand in her hand.

she bit her lips and said, " 1+1=3." sid raised his eyebrows in confusion.

sid, " since when did 1+1 became 3, are you ok?." he joked.

riddhima put her hand around sid neck and pulled him to her, " mr. siddhant modi i will tell you when 1+1 becomes 3. 1=husband, 1= wife and when both of them love each other so much that they leave behind a precious gift, something that is their own, something that makes them complete and makes their bond very strong."

sid scratched his head, " meaning?." he said.

riddhima, " stupid! mr. siddhant modi i am pregnant with our child." she said.

sid expression changed from confused to pale. he rubbed his eyes and shook his head.

sid, " i a...i am going to be a father." he said while pointing at himself. riddhima shook her head while tears beam out of her eyes.

sid picked riddhima up in his arm and started to twist around the room while riddhima smile filled the whole room. sid put her down and grabbed her face in his hand, " you have given me all the happiness of this world riddhima. love, peace, happiness and now we are going to have a baby." he smiled.

riddhima smiled back while sid kneel down and put his head against her belly to hear the sound of his kid. riddhima smiled and slapped his hand.

riddhima, " sid you won't hear anything at this early."

sid, " my kid won't be like others, he\she will be more powerful then me. my kid is going to live a healthy and beautiful life, with love and happiness. i will give them all the happiness of this world riddhima this i promise you." he said sadly.

riddhima picked sid up and cupped his cute sa and said, " you are a wonderful husband sid! you have been so kind and lovely toward me that sometimes wonder if i am good enough to have a husband like you. just like you are a perfect husband the same way you are going to be a perfect father this i promise you."

sid jokingly, " ofcourse i am going to be the perfect dad. i am hot, sexy, smart and all the girls falls for me."

riddhima, " OMG! praising one self is not and mr. siddhant not every girls falls for you ok, it is only me who has given you importance otherwise you would have been unmarried till you died." she pulled his cheek.

sid, " thank you so much for this kindness for me otherwise i would have been lord shiv who only prays and prays."

riddhima smacked him and both of them went downstairs to give this news to their family member.

after riddhima told everyone that she is pregnant everyone started to scream out of joy. mr. and mrs. modi were thrilled to hear that finally they are going to be grand parents. shilpa, sue, naina were dancing around the house.
 yuvi was tapping sid on his shoulder.

yuvi, " well done bro."

sid smiled, " thank you but it is your turn
." he tapped yuvi on his shoulder and smiled. yuvi eyed naina while she blushed.

aastha had informed the gupta family of this news and they were thrilled to. anjali was the most happiest, she is going to be a aunt and spoil the babies to anything along with them abhi got to hear about this news and he was also happy, he wanted to see riddhima happy and she is.

godh bharai

yuvi, " ok i have talked to confectioner and everything should be done perfectly, after all this is the matter of my sister in law baby shower and my would be baby nephew pride things are going to be done perfectly." he told aastha.

aastha, " 
thank yuvi what would i have done if you weren't here." she said.

mr. modi, " hey i have forgoten to tell you guys this, one of my old friend son is coming to the party today, he is the CEO of the company, totally indian even after being raised in USA."

shilpa, " oh seems like a rishta for sue." beaming with happiness.

sue, " ew! no i am not ready to get married."

shilpa, " oye first see the guy then say it ok, i heard he is really hot and happening, and most of all he is one man woman, he will be faithful to you re." she joked with her.

mr. modi, " girls are you going to chit chat here or go shopping for the function that you girls are holding this afternoon."

at that moment riddhima and sid came out of their room. sid was holding riddhima's hand to help her walk.

aashta, " oh yes! girls come on get yourself ready for the function, i have invited all of my friends it is going to be a
dashing function."

all the guys looked at each other thinking they will be invited to. aashta looked at them and said, " don't be too happy it is only girls function, no men's are allowed. you guys are going to be in guest house while we hold the party here."

rishabh, " aashta this is unfair! even during our time you ladies didn't let us men come but we had to dress like a woman to get in there. can we not just go there to see the function?."

aashta, " if i see anyone of you there or dressed like a woman i will break your legs. Yuvi you are my good son, you will make sure none of them comes to the party ok." with that she left.

naina, " hehe yuvi he is worse of them all, he will never listen."

all the girls started to walk past them and give them a pity looks and cracked up.

At The Party

yuvi and bubbly was welcoming everyone. bubbly went to her village to see her parents but the moment she heard about riddhima being pregreant she came back.

there were laugher filled in the modi house, all the women were dressed up and looking stunning.

bubbly, " welcome welcome."

anjali and the whole gupta family came in. yuvi, ' welcome uncle and aunty."

anjali stand beside yuvi and said, " where are the girls?."

bubbly, " i will take you to the room anjali." she grabbed her hand and started to run upstairs.

Yuvi, " oye how come i get to stay here?."

bubbly, " yuvi bro, like mom said you guys are going to serve the ladies today and your job is to welcome everyone." anjali cracked up and ran upstairs.

the moment anjali enter the room she screamed and hugged her sister and said hi to everyone in the room.

all the girls were getting dressed up while helpg each other but they had no clue that the guys were watching them from the window. yuvi, sid, and their friends put a ladder to clime up to see the ladies.

yuvi, " hai look at naina she is looking stunning."

sid, " riddhima is looking so beautiful, hope no one cast an evil eye on her."

shilpa who was holding a pin between her teeth went to look in the mirror and saw the guys looking at them.

shilpa, " SID YUVI! get out.: everyone looked behind them and screamed. the guys fell down the ladder to get down and ran inside.

a car enter the house. a man got out of the car and greeting everyone with respect. the went up to mr. rishabh modi and greeted him.

the guy, " namaste uncle." he smiled.

rishabh looked back and said, " oh you are here, welcome welcome." he smiled.

rishabh, " aastha meet
Chitesh Baja he is the one i was talking about." aastha greet him along with padma and others.

Chitesh, " uncle i have brought some close friends of mine i hope it is no problem?."

aashta, " no not at all, the more people the better."

few of his friend enter the room one by one. each one of them very good looking and handsome. they come from the most richest family in the USA nation.

Saanjh Dutt has graduated from Howard university as business major, he was the top student of his class. he is the only son of big industrial but his family are simple and indian tradition is filled in them. he is describe as lovely. soft spoken. shy. hot. caring and makes friends easily.

Aadit Roy he is from an industrial family. his family went to USA when he was very little. he has one sister who is married already, he is the youngest child. he is funny. cute. jokes alot. definitely not shy. he makes move on every girl he likes but he is searching for the right one.

all of them greeted them. mr. modi introduce them to sid and yuvi and they liked them very much.

sid, " yuvi i think i found a match for shilpa. i think saanjh is perfect for shilpa. he is serious type of guy and she is full of energy. he is calm while she is nuts."

yuvi, " i think aadit is perfect for anjali. he is crazy like her and plus he is good looking enough to make her fall for him. seriously sid this saalia are dangerous man, picking a man for them are like putting a gun in your head, they have so much demand.

sid, "
Chitesh is perfect for sue so the match is made."

precap: all of them going to meet next time

Edited by .Shiva. - 26 December 2012 at 9:34pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mala1108loveSRpreya_radevnitikajaiswalnine2ginacLiashnaindian_beauty-Harshu-

-Harshu-

IF-Stunnerz

-Harshu-

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Aww lovely update Bannuuu :)
Eee Ridz is pregnant :D loved how she broke the news to Sid :) Godh bharai scene was good :) Looking forward to the next part .

ginac

IF-Dazzler

ginac

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Bani just managed to catch up with the last 2 installments. Hug awww so so beautiful. Ridzys expecting a baby. am luving this so much. Cant wait for the next installement. ClapClapTongue

mala1108

mala1108

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Awesome updates...

Liashna

IF-Sizzlerz

Liashna

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
ReservedBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top