Fan Fictions

Uuf Kya Jadoo Mohabbat Hai: Chapter 80 Pg 119 (Page 115)

Post Reply New Post

Page 115 of 120

mala1108

mala1108

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Superb update!!! Love love love it...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Uuf Kya Jadoo Mohabbat Hai: Chapter 80 Pg 119 (Page 115)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

loveSR

loveSR

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
superbbb...

ginac

IF-Dazzler

ginac

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
omg Bani tears of joy meri raniHug I absolutely luv it. plzzz dont leave us for too long. its killing us. plz update soon. 

-jas-

IF-Dazzler

-jas-

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
sweet update
plss update soon
love ur riddhima a lottt
so sm twist is cmng i think

aamirkhanfan

IF-Sizzlerz

aamirkhanfan

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
glad to see u updated...
awesome update
loved it
wow!!!!!!!!!!! a penthouse...

indian_beauty

IF-Stunnerz

indian_beauty

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
yayyy an update from you PartyLOL
Lovedd it Banuuu I srsly LOVE your Riddhima<3 I wish this how Riddhima was in real *SIGH* 
nywho such a sweet update 
abhijeet is bck hmmm I still don't like himTongue
Aaww Siddhima & their lil heaven their penthouse loved tht partEmbarrassed
Waiting for the next update...Siddhima's hot n sexy n sweet romance Day DreamingBlushing

MidnightMusings

IF-Sizzlerz

MidnightMusings

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
tussi green ji :p waitin for update yaar..

.Shiva.

IF-Achieverz

.Shiva.

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Chapter 75

riddhima started to walk backward while opening the door to the bedroom. sid stood still till riddhima put her right hands forward. sid walked very slowly and took her hand in her hand while riddhima smiled a little and interlock her fingers with his fingers. the room was dark but the moonlight above the sky was shinning into the room.

riddhima looked into sid eyes with intense passion while sid looked into riddhima with same passion and love. sid started to close his distance between him and his wife. riddhima breath caught in her throat when sid face came into more focus. he was a handsome man no doubt about it but today he was looking more sexy-wise. sid put riddhima's hand over his beating chest where lies his heart that beats for her then he pulled her to him by her waist. riddhima hit her soft body against the hard muscular body of sid that was burning with passion.

riddhima smiled and put her head against sid chest out of shy. sid smiled and brought her face up so he can see his wife expression. even after bring her face up her eyes was closed.

sid, " open your eyes riddhima, today i want to see your love for me. this is the night to remember till we live in this earth. i don't want to miss anything."

riddhima slowly opened her eyes. riddhima felt the little cry leave her throat and her knees went weak. the next instant his arm was around her waist again, holding her steady as she tip toe up to match his height. riddhima started to come close to sid as her hands were gripping his shirt collar. she tilted her head slightly on the left side while sid face was still.

her lips was inches away from her husband sid lips. her eyes were shifting from left to right as she studied her husband expression. riddhima stood there for few seconds looking at her husband before placing a kiss on his cheek. sid closed his eyes as riddhima's soft lip touched his hot cheek leaving a mark of red lipstick. riddhima came even more closer while sid held his arm around her waist to help her stay steady. riddhima moved her face to the right to kiss his other cheek. sid opened his eyes after few second and saw riddhima looking at him.

riddhima put her hands over his eyes to close them b/c she was feeling shy. sid give her a cute sa smile while released his one arm to put her hands down which made riddhima bump into sid even more which lead her to feel his manhood.

riddhima dig her nails into sid shoulder trying to keep herself from getting more close to then she already was. sid immediately put his arm around her shoulder to keep few distance between them but the deeds was done. the heat between them as risen to such an extend that they will exploded any moment.

Modi House

everyone is sitting down in the living room and chit chatting. shilpa, " i think today is going to be the day when this two love birds will become one."

naina, " i hope so b/c they have gone through so much in the past few months that they deserve happiness now."

yuvi, " i am just glad they are all alone today. they needed that."

shilpa, " i am crossing my fingers that god looks up to them and sid gives riddhima her full rights as his wife. i am just waiting for that day when we will hear good news."

yuvi slapped shilpa on her head and said, " OYE! they didn't even get that close yet and you are dreaming about good news."

naina, " what is the harm in dreaming. i also want to see riddhima with big belly b/c she has a figure of a model and when she will get fat i am going to tease her till anything." joked naina.

shilpa, " exactly and cute sa baby running around this big modi mansion will be worth seeing. i so cannot wait to see sid face when he will have to change baby diapers."

yuvi, " seriously you girls are too much always thinking about stuff that did not happen again. wait till tomorrow morning then dream ok."

shilpa and naina, " ok ok."

shilpa, " jokes apart but siddhima makes the perfect couple na. fight, friendship, marriage and then love. made in heaven."

yuvi, " yes they do!."

naina, " i am happy that riddhima got a husband like sid who takes care of her so much. she is a lucky woman in every way."

shilpa, " now my sister will be in peace. she can rest now since sid has moved on with his life just the way she wanted him to. my promise has been fulfilled to my sister b/c riddhima will take care of sid as much as my sister would if she was alive. she must be happy to now sid is in good hands."

both yuvi and naina came next to shilpa and held her hands gesturing she is happy.

Siddhima

riddhima couldn't swallow, she couldn't say anything. her legs were shaking as she felt weakness in them. sid made his move when he licked over the inner curve of one cheek, she knew she is going to sink to the floor any moment but thank god sid kept his grip on her. he didn't lose his control like she was.

" steady there, riddhima." he gripped her hips and held her still. she had never, never known pleasure like this. there was nothing compare to what she was feeling now and the person who was making her feel like this was none other then her husband siddhant modi who is cold as ice yet burn like blazing fire. if one wants to understand siddhant modi they need to get close to him. a business tycoon who rules over the world can also rule over women's heart but now she will be the only one who can get near him, touch him, and love him.

riddhima rubbed her body against sid body trying to get as close to him as possible. she herself was surprise by her act, it was like her body was taking over her mind and doing it's own things. she never done anything like this nor does she know how to get close to a man like how she was getting close to sid. her body was burning up and she needs more, she needs to touch him, feel him tonight.

riddhima put her feet down to the floor while moving away from sid. sid stood there still putting his hands inside of his pant pocket.

riddhima walked over to the window and put her folded her arms across her chest.

sid, " is everything ok riddhima." he whispered. " If i have done something then i am sorry, i have no intention to do anything that you don't want to. i didn't mean to make you feel all embarrassed when we...um i am sorry."

riddhima, " no it is not you, it's me sid. i feel like i am not myself today. my body is reacting in such a way that i am going out of control." she said. " i feel like you might think i am a despo or something b/c of the way i am acting but trust me i cannot help it. it is out of my control the way i feel about you." she said.

sid, " riddhima don't ever think like that. whatever you are feeling is not a bad things. every person feels this way one point of their life. if you think it is only you and i might feel sick or hate you then no. the way you are feelings things i am feelings things to."

riddhima turned around while putting her back against the massive window. her face seemed to transform. it softened, grew more sensual as her eyes slitted with seductive awareness.

sid started to walk over her slowly while riddhima kept her eyes on him the whole time. sid came in front of her.

riddhima, " this is so embrassing." she said while lowering her eyes down.

sid, " not it is not. it is incredible. i am feeling the same feelings as you are riddhima the only difference is that you cannot see the inside of it."

riddhima, " you really want to seduce me?" there was innocent wonder in her voice, a woman's suprise and pleasure. A lover's sensuality.

sid, " more than i want to draw my next breath." he revealed, and it was the truth. Nothing mattered- no riches or fame, not breathing or living- other than seducing this woman.

riddhima pushed sid away while running away from him, sid started to run after riddhima which was making her giggle loudly.

riddhima was throwing anything that was soft toward sid to stop him from coming near her. sid was smiling to. this game of running and hiding was fun and childish.

riddhima caught off guard was about to fall but sid grabbed her her arms and took her in his arms. both of them fell on the bed while giggling loudly.

sid was top of riddhima with his hands both side of her while riddhima laid down giggling unaware sid was looking at her. riddhima felt sid sensual burning and looked up.

sid started to close in riddhima while riddhima heart beat started to beat faster. the more he came closer to her the faster her heat beat started to rise. as sid came close to kissing riddhima, riddhima moved away from the bed and stood next to the window with her eyes close and breathing heavily. sid looked at riddhima for few second and then got up from the bed. he stood behind riddhima trying to control his own raging hunger. he slowly put his hands on her arms and started to work upward to make her feel comfortable as much as possible. riddhima moved away from him again but not for long, sid closed the distance again and this time he moved her hair to kiss her neck but again riddhima move away. she stood in front of the window while moonlight  beamed at her. magic and flames, pure energy and electricity- that was what was going on between this two. they were craving for each other so much that it was hurting them to stay away from each other. sid knows he cannot rush, he needs to be slow and steady. he does not want to scare riddhima by his passion. he will give her as much time as she needs. riddhima looked behind sid, she was feeling shy but she needs this, she wants this- she wants sid fully and completely and this is their night, only theirs.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ANNU30mala1108loveSRpreya_radevnitikajaiswalfariya94-jas-nine2ginac-Prithi-Rajiniliciousindian_beauty

Post Reply New Post

Go to top