Fan Fictions

Uuf Kya Jadoo Mohabbat Hai: Chapter 80 Pg 119 (Page 113)

Post Reply New Post

Page 113 of 120

.Shiva.

IF-Achieverz

.Shiva.

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indian_beauty

Banuuu we miss you CryCryCry

i miss you to cupcakeHug

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Uuf Kya Jadoo Mohabbat Hai: Chapter 80 Pg 119 (Page 113)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-jas-

IF-Dazzler

-jas-

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
updateeCry

.Shiva.

IF-Achieverz

.Shiva.

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Chapter 73

Riddhima's Bday Party Bash

the morning started with a bright sunshine with a letter from her dear hubby siddhant modi.

riddhima woke up to see sid was not in the bed but found a letter with rose. she smiled and opened the card.
riddhima started to read the card which said.

everyday has been an wonderful day since the moment you have enter my life. i see life in a new way now, there is nothing that is incomplete in my life now since i have you. thanks for being my life partner. you make me complete. i have a suprise for you! meet me at 12:00 pm in the study room.

love
siddhant modi

she put her on robe and went to restroom. after few minutes later she walked out looking fresh and glowing. she got dress and went down. she was very surprise at what she saw.

the whole house was decorated with balloons, birthday banner, sunflower which is her favorite and whole family was there waiting to wish her.

riddhima, " OMG! you guys remember my bday?." she said.

Naina, " Ofcourse we remember. happy birthday riddhima." she said along with others.

riddhima smiled and thanked everyone. her eyes started to search for sid but he was no where to be found. her eyes got tired of searching for her hubby but he didn't show up. a letter was what she got in her bday.

riddhima, " sue where is sid? he is not here?."

sue, ' bhabhi he is busy with something very important. he will come when he is free. don't worry just enjoy the day, it is all about you." she hugged riddhima and walked away.

riddhima stood there confused and thought of calling sid. she called him and after 3 ring he picked up.

riddhima, " Where are you Mr. Modi? today is a very special day for me and you are no where to be seen. do you have any idea how i am feeling now. everyone is asking where is my husband and here i also don't now where my husband is."

sid, " chill riddhima i am right here, very near you." he smiled.

riddhima, " don't pull my leg! you must be in your office with piles of work and might not even come to the party today."

sid, " how can that happen. i will be there before you now it. just close your eyes and i will be there."

riddhima went near the window and rested her head against the glass and said, " lie! this can only happen in dream or in indian drama not in real life."

sid smirk, " did you forget i am siddhant modi, anything is possible for me. i make dreams come to reality."

riddhima, " how can i forget that i am married to an arrogant man who makes my heart go crazy every time i see him."  

sid, " so i make you go crazy! not my fault i have that charisma." he smiled.

riddhima, " that sure is. sid come na i am missing you very much." she said.

sid, " they say the more distance one is from each other the more love blossom between them so you will see me when i want you to see me."

riddhima, " but?." before she could finish he cut the phone. " i hate it when he does that." she said.

sid, " soon my love soon! today i will make it a very special day for you to say how much you mean to me and for coming into my life. Let the party begin."

the day turned to evening. riddhima's whole family came to the party along with her friends. everyone was having a blast. riddhima went up to her room to get dress for the party. as she enter the room she saw a necklace with a dress on the bed and another letter. riddhima walked over to her bed and grabbed the letter which read:

a small gift from siddhant modi, hope you will like it.
love sid

riddhima kissed the letter and looked at her gift. it was expeditionary.

necklace:

saree

riddhima smiled and looked around to see if sid was there or not but he was no where to be seen. she grabbed her gift and closed the door.

precap: the party begin and sid gives his wife a big surprise.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

anjali06mala1108preya_radevfariya94-jas-ginacaamirkhanfanindian_beautyRajinilicious

indian_beauty

IF-Stunnerz

indian_beauty

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Finally an update lol
Superb update Banuu <333
Sid is always naughty tadpaoing Riddhima on her bday such a nikamma lol
But the mornin letter was so cute n I wonder what Sid has in store for his wifey ;)
Continue soon plzzz

Rajinilicious

IF-Stunnerz

Rajinilicious

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
superb 

aamirkhanfan

IF-Sizzlerz

aamirkhanfan

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
lovely update

fariya94

IF-Dazzler

fariya94

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
huh finally got read an update..i soo wanted too

thankss fr updating..it was superb...

damm excited fr d nxt 1 ..plzzz update soon..

bahut time lagati ho yaarTongue

mala1108

mala1108

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Superb update!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top