Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Chapter 36

Sid opened the door to the modi house, riddhima step inside of the room to find its dark. Sid turn on the light. He closed the door behind him.

Riddhima was wet from head to toe; she was rubbing her arms out of coldness.

Sid, " Riddhima, it seems you are cold, got to sue room and get change." He told riddhima.

Riddhima, " No I am fine, as soon as the rain stops I will leave."

Sid, " riddhima you are going to get sick, go get change and when the rain stops my driver will drop you home ok, go." He said that and he went upstairs to get himself change to.

Riddhima went to sue room and got changed in while salwaar kameez, her hair was comb on one side. She was walking toward the stairs when she sensed something. Riddhima stopped at her track without a blink of an eye she started to walk backwards. The cold chilled air filled the hallway of modi house and the scene of candles, cherry blossom candles filled riddhima's mind. She follow that scent through those big hall of mansion. As she walk through the hallway she saw picture hanging on the wall. Some were very old, while others were new. Everything was beautiful starting from color to the design. The ceiling was made out of pure glass with golden border so if one walks you can see yourself.

Riddhima finally reached the door where the smell was coming from, she was about to knock but her eyes pope out when she saw sid standing in the middle of his bedroom, without a shirt, phone on his hand and hair all wet.

Riddhima bit her lower lips and put her eyes on the floor to. She tried to avoid seeing him but alas everytime she tried to turn away her eyes played games on their own. Riddhima couldn't help but look at the dark prince who was a playboy all means. A smile formed in riddhima face when she spot a little sparkle in sid eyes when the dim light hit his deep brown chocolate eyes.

Riddhima, " His eyes they are so innocent." She said in her head. Sid who was talking on the phone about a deal felt someone was looking at him. He immediately turn around to see who it was but by the time he knew who it was riddhima hide around the corner of his door. Sid give a confused look then ignored it.

Riddhima slapped her head, "That was close riddhima." Then she slowly pecks at sid who was busy talking on the phone.

Sid finish talking and put his finger through his wet hair making it all more sexy and spiky. He was sexy for sure, he had the hottest body that was build so fine and perfect that there was no fat to be found, and that rudrasksha mala around his neck that hung on to him as if it was made for him was giving him the saint look even though he was nothing but devil in some ways. His lips were all rosy and wet from the rain, his skin was smooth as oil and that one thread of hair that falls over his forehead whenever he runs his hand through his hair was sexylicious.

Riddhima, " What is wrong with you riddhima, you cannot look at sid like that, he is your friend. Get over it. I cannot like siddhant modi. NEVER." She looked at sid again and closed her eyes, " No no!!."

He threw the phone on his bed and went over his window to open it so he can let some fresh air in. As soon as he open the window the air filled the room blowing through his hair, the rain hitting on his muscular chest and that scornful look on his face, he sure was looking like a devil.

Sid took a deep breath and open his cabinet to get first aid kit. He needed to bandage his wound now, it needs to be healed. He sat on his bed trying to clean the wound but he was having very hard time turning around to his right side as if he was in a lot of pain.

Riddhima who was standing in his door way was watching his every move, she wanted to come and help him but was afraid that he will not like it.

Sid tried again to clean his wound but this time he screamed out in pain. Riddhima came rushing into sid room. Sid looked up to see riddhima coming toward him and he got up from his bed holding his arm.

Riddhiam, " Sid are you ok? What happened to you?." She said with concern. riddhima placed her hand on sid arms and checking if he is ok or not.

Riddhima, " Sid you need to fix your wound, I will help you."

Sid, " no it's ok I will do it." He pushed her hands away from his arm and started to walk away when riddhima grabbed his hand.

Riddhima, " Sid you need my help to heal your wound, please." She said in a whisper.

Sid give it frustration gesture then took a deep breath and turn around.

Sid, " Why do you want to help me riddhima?." Sid was coming close to riddhima now, very close to her.

Riddhima didn't step away this time, she waited for him to come as close as he wants to.

Sid, " Is it that you want to pay me back for what I did for you today?." Said sid.

Riddhima looked up into his eyes, they were back to being cold as an ice.

Riddhima, " Think whatever you want to sid. I won't say anything today, I am here today for you and you only, let me heal your wound sid, just once let me help you." She pleaded.

Sid stood there with a stone face, his eyes fix on riddhima. The wind blowing both of their hair, both of them looking at each other as if nothing exists but them to.

Sid tried to release his hand again but riddhima held them very tightly unable to let him go.

Riddhima, " You can leave after I help you out sid." She said.

Sid smirk, look around his room and give in. He grabbed the first aid kit from his bed and handed to riddhima. Riddhima immediately grabbed the first aid kit and took out the cotton.

She placed his arm over her shoulder so it's easy for her to clean the wound. Sid give it a little smile.

As soon as riddhima came close to sid, sid felt this gust of feelings, strong feelings ran down his whole body as if someone enter his body. The feel of riddhima finger on his skin was so soothing that it made him unbalance, her smell was toxicant, he was feelings stuff that he should not be feeling.

Sid tired very hard to avoid looking at her but she was like an inch from his embrace. His mind fog up and he couldn't think anymore. His eyes automatically went to riddhima.

Riddhima was wrapping his wound while blowing air to his wound unaware of sid looking at her.

Sid tilted his head on the right side, for the first time sid was seeing riddhima in a different way. He almost raised his left arm to life her face up so he can look at her more carefully but he stopped immediately.

Sid, " Are you done yet?." He needed to get away from her asap.

Riddhima, " Yes I am." The moment she finished her sentence the thunder strike so loud that riddhima hugged sid screaming.

Riddhima buried her face on sid naked chest while hugging him tightly as she can. Sid stood there holding his fist as hard as he can stopping himself from hugging riddhima back.

His heartbeat was increasing as riddhima lips were touching his skin, her one arm over his chest placed above his heart while the other one around his back. His muscle harden as a rock. He tried to avoid any type of touching but riddhima was holding to him as if she lets him go he will never come back or as if he was going in a war.

Accidentally riddhima's lips touch his throat setting fire all over his body and he lost control. Sid slowely put his arm around her waist, pulling her to his body as close as he can.

Sid closed his eyes and let the new feelings seep into his every nerve. He has touch many woman in his life, been with a lot of women but he never felt like this how he feels like now. It is like his sprite is being lithe on fire and it is painful as sweet. Sid dig his arm behind riddhima back bringing her even more closer to him wanting to feel this new feeling as much as he can. He was breathing heavy now. Sid turn his face a little bit which made riddhima jolt back b/c his lips touched her forehead.

Riddhima fixed her dupatta and look up at sid. His eyes was burning with passion, riddhima stood there still unable to move an inch b/c sid eyes were locked with her eyes.

Sid closed his eyes and got control over his emotion fully and open them.

Sid folded his arm across his chest making them all buffed up. Riddhima choked on her words, her eyes follow from his face to his lips, then to his body which made her blush.

Riddhima with her head down, " It feels very weird to see a half naked man standing infront of you."

Sid, " Well you weren't so shy when you hug this man."

Riddhima, " It was nature call, I had no intention to hug a man who ( looking at his naked body again) is showing off his six pack body as if he wants to impress a girl."

Sid, " Eight pack and I am not impressing anyone riddhima b/c you are already impressed by me. remember I saved you." He winked at her.

Riddhima was shocked at sid wink and a big smile curved in her lips.

Sid looked at how innocent riddhima looked when she was in happy mood. He was glad that she was safe and sound. He closed his eyes and smiled.

Sid, " Never distance yourself from your desire." He said.

Riddhma looked up and her smile faded away as she saw sid coming toward her.

to be continue

😳

indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Me first me first 🥳😆

okay before u jump to any conclusions No I am not stalking u or the FF my cupid...I just happen to be online whenever you update😆

n now Banuuu my cupid 🤗🤗🤗
Finally an update from you 

and what an update yaar...ISSHHH!!!! too Siddhimalicious 😍☺️😍☺️😍☺️
Sid half naked with no shirt on...his sexy muscular body...the 8 packs n the sexy messy we hair ISSSHHH ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
Gossshhh I was picturing KW like that..and after seeing his sexy dole shole on SBS during his rehearsal segment UFFF HAWT HAWT HAWT ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

okay coming to SR...srsly banuu i imagined everything...from riddhima drooling over sid to bandaging him to hugging him Issshhh 😍☺️

Sid, " Never distance yourself from your desire." He said.

Riddhma looked up and her smile faded away as she saw sid coming toward her.

^^^making me think all kinds of things ☺️☺️☺️
you have gotta update soon my cupid plzzz!!!!
Edited by indian_beauty - 12 years ago
Chaiya_Chaiya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
YAY..u updated finally!!

I loved this part. It was just fab. i hope ridz or actually both of them soon realize their feelings...n their bandage scene ws just HAWT...i cld imagine the scene n feel the SR magic...n the last bit...where he tells her not to shy away from desires..was amazing...hopefully they will kiss n realize that they both feel something for eachother n also admit it to eachother...plz contineu soon n thanks for pm!! :)

Edited by nine2 - 12 years ago
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update...but such a short part
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thank god😛
after a long time finally you're back with a bang😆😆
amazing update

whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bani🤗

Your FF is getting better and better. I love how you show the different types of interaction between Sid and Ridhimma.

The relationship between the 2 is slowly changing towards something deeper between the 2 and I love how you show both of them being confused by it and at the same time fighting  against it.

Its like they both are afraid to let go of their hearts.

And you have left us on such a cliffhanger!

You know Bani, whenever I read your update i already wish that I could read your next chapter. Dont make us wait too long for the next part.

Anyway sweetie I hope you're well. It seems like ages since I spoke to you.

Hows your vampire?😛
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Farrah-

Hows your vampire?😛

Naam mat lo uska 😡😆

Bcoz of him she don't even come to CC & FB😭

fariya94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hayeee wat an update yaar ishhh☺️sid in eight packs oh my god i m getting faint...but u left at such a cliffhanger...will b waiting for the nxt update but plzzz update soon nxt time
Windsof.Heaven thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
HI DEAR🤗
THANK GOG THAT U UPDATE...
LOVE THE UPDATE SUPER SEXY ☺️
CON.T SOON 
LOVE
AYUSHI.⭐️
Edited by sainiayshi14 - 12 years ago
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3