Page 1 of 86

Page 1
Page   of 86
Page 2 Page 86

somakazmi

Goldie

somakazmi

Posted: 07 August 2011 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
hello all lovely peopleHug... happi friendship day 2 allHug... guyz hope you like this new SS... guyz enjoy readingWink... plz let me know should i continue or not... give lots of commentsBig smile... your feedback and suggestion are always welcomeEmbarrassed... hit the like button and silent reader plz come out of your silent modeTongue... enjoy!!!!!!!!!Wink

Part 1

He was running as fast as his feet could carry him. There was continuous prayer playing over his lips "God save me!"

His eyes were popping out of their socket due to fear. He was trying to find hole in which he could hide from her sharp eyes but he wasn't lucky. And thanks to his bad luck he entered dark alley which was closed from other end.

If any other eye witnesses this situation he would laugh and not believe his eyes. It was lady chasing man.

There was monster hidden beneath the skin of beautiful lady. She was chasing him and enjoying every bit of it. She loved the fear she see saw in his eyes and smiled mercilessly at man.

When man saw dead end he felt like his soul deserted him and he felt so helpless. He looked at her and for a moment lost in her beauty. She was one the most beautiful lady his eyes had witness and he thought that she could win title of Miss world if she had participated but she was merciless cop.

He fell on the ground and folded his hands in front of her and said with trembling lips "Madam have mercy on me!"

She smiled at him in disgust. She then moved towards him slowly like lioness moved towards her prey. She took off her long leather jacket and threw it at ground. Then she started kicking and punching him and with in two minutes he was covered in blood and she suspected that she had broken bone or two of him but she didn't feel bad at all. She held him with his collar and said with disgust coated words "Did you have mercy on that poor girl you raped, did you have mercy on that old woman when you killed his young son in front of her eyes, did you have mercy on that new wedded bride when you killed her husband the first night of their wedding, did you have mercy on any of people you killed?"

When no answer came from man fully covered in blood she said to him with hatred "Then don't expect mercy from me!"

She let go of him and he hit the ground. She wiped her hand with his jeans and called Adi.

A man with black glass came running towards her accompanied by two men.

"Adi take this worthless piece of junk to headquarter for investigation and if he doesn't open his mouth let me know I will help you!"

"Yes Geet Ma'am!" he said to his boss who was death threat for all the criminals of city.

Geet Handa was fearless cop and all the criminal scared of and often wet their pants just listening her name.

If one gangster wanted to scare other they always say "Hush! Or Geet Handa might listen"

She was threat to future of crime in city and criminal fear Geet handa more than God while committing crime.

She picked her jacket off the ground and walked out of alley "Adi I will see you tomorrow!"

"Sure Ma'am good night!" he wished her.

She got into her specially design sport car and zoomed away in the night.

After fifteen minutes she reached her well secured apartment which was located in special area where all agents live.

She walked to her door and before opening her apartment she notice that her neighboring apartment lights were on, "look like some new agent had shifted here" she thought and opened her door and went inside.

She turned on the lights and greeted her cat "Hello fur balls!" the cat meowed and jumped in her arms Geet stroke her fur lightly and put her down. She gave food to cat and ordered Pizza for herself.

She took off her jacket and hanged it then she took off her long leather boots and after that she stripped her clothes. She saw her refection in the mirror and smiled at her body which more decorated with guns and dagger than clothes.

She took off her arms and went under shower to wash away sinful blood off her body.

After bath she came out and changed into her silk shorts. She comfortable settled herself in large sofa and put on slow songs to sooth her brain while eating her favorite pizza.

But her pizza was disturbed by the phone ring. She put the pizza slice down and attended the call.

"Hello Geet! Don wanted to see you at once!" said Pari Don's PA.

Mark Donald was Geet boss and everyone address him as Don.

"I will be there in fifteen minutes" Geet said and cut the call.

She strapped all her daggers and guns and dress into black sleeveless dress and long boots she put on her long lather jacket she said goodbye to fur balls and took two slice of pizza and left to see Don.

Maan was sitting in one of investigation room waiting for his investigation officer.

He was pacing from left to right in room restlessly.

Geet reached headquarter and went towards Don's office. Before she could enter Pari said "Wait! He is taking important call"

Geet was waiting for Don to end his call when Adi came "Geet you are here! There is guy in room no 5, he is giving me pain, why don't you go and ask him to open his mouth!"

"Which case?" Geet asked.

"Drug dealing case!" replied Adi. As soon as words left Adi's mouth Geet walked towards the room no five later Adi realized they send her in wrong room.

Geet entered inside the room and shocked to see guy who was pacing in room. From no angle he looked like criminal instead he looked like a male model or style icon.

There was something about his larger brown eyes that made her heart skip a beat. But she ignored it.

Maan's mouth fell open when he saw fairy walking towards him but she had gun in her hand instead of wand.

"Are you going open your mouth yourself or you need my help?" she asked Maan in changeling tone.

"He liked her! She is different from others!" he thought with smile.

"How will you open my mouth?" he asked her in flirty tone with naughty grin. His words did some thing to her heart as it started beating like mad but she ignored his effect.

Geet walked towards him and placed her hand over his heart and said "I have my own ways but trust me once I started my moves you wont be able to shut up!" she informed him in seductive tone.

"I am waiting!" he said to her reducing distance between their mouths.

She moved her hand from his heart to his hand and next moment Maan's head was on table with his arm twisted at his back. Geet was bending over him and her mouth was near his ear.

Maan was shocked at her quick action and smiled.

"What do you thing I will go weak on knees with your flirty tone, you were wrong, I am different from all the girls you have encounter in your life till now" she assured him while whispering in his ear.

He smiled at her and in next moment he showed her his quick moves and she was entrapped between him and the wall.

He held her wrists and kissed her slowly tasting every inch of her lips. She was shocked at his action but she don't know why she had become numb under his touch she nether kiss him back nor did she fight.

After few seconds he said in slow husky "You were right! You are different; I have never tasted such a spicy lady before"

As she heard his voice her numb brain started working, she was about to kick him in guts when door opened and older looking man named Don entered inside the room followed by Adi and Pari and Geet got shocked of her life after listening to Don words "I am glad you have met your Partner Handa!"

2 B continue...Wink
Index...Big smile
Part 1... pg 1
Part 2... pg 10
Part 3... pg 17
Part 4... pg 27
Part 5... pg 36
Part 6... pg 45
Part 7... pg 54
Part 8... pg 68

Edited by somakazmi - 30 November 2011 at 2:17am

The following 146 member(s) liked the above post:

farhana1234psruthidpurvainlwgeetroshni77gaberaashiyaan_2010shanilaageeta1803zil143bindiyas1980piyamaaneetthebiansturbulencepreetianand21maneetmaneetmandakini_marchAISHAJSNK4MSK.Naziasky_86fatiya52110roopsiefizza25srosa18ariz2000Paingelammyicycoolshreya satishjoa123mans22MishtiShonaalu5123shalinikanagubhakbhartifanthendral_111-Trinity-nonabebu-Elfin-red135bnazsijvarshakhedekarsheetalvasarajanirchandranseductivepurpleanaum91-BeingAppy-sakadafianisa79tanya94marvee-khantobblerturboDesigirl144MSgayatrihumazubanSHIK.LOVMAANEETdh_ritikaterpillarangiliteju2292khushboo22BluntlySpeakingsuba2011lively-piiaam_sweet_pariRukhluvMaancherieLovermaansi007asmani-acacia-Amerrapushpi$ara_$hachiamzu32cyum321ninavineethuMG9staroneserialsjazzleneCrazyMaaneetFanExpectoPatronum-SmexySmile-286pearljssoodMaaneet4eveallibrkabslocksnehakapoor7maaneetsangelMaaneet.Loverritzy09ramaheshpaponecon-Veritaserum-Speechlesssoni4evarupzloveuKrishnaluv94krati5-Prithi-ambbihaminnie_tweetiemrk-1sweet cherrykomlikaAhlaam5ajennesha143007jindallil.mizz.smexiiAwari_MaananshraMrs.ZSKnahtani88t_areebhinal_maaneetshah10khwaishfanjanu_2006swetha10-Priti11-namita25mitzi11Ash1991rsroopalimaansee--Ratna--millie_maaneetpreethiaseemamaryShalvezaara2212honeygrape6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Tyro---nishu----Mishu-Little_Mermaid.Craziest_MGpunam2712_BlackPearl_todayzstarabinash079IsleOfCapribhanu_rekhagNeelambari..pickachu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "maaneet ss "My spicy lady..." part 8... pg 68" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mrs.ZSK

IF-Sizzlerz

Mrs.ZSK

Posted: 07 August 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg!!!!!

THAT WAS SOOO HOTTT!

plz plz plz continue!!!!!!

hayyyeee luved the last dialogue "I am glad u have met ur partner Handa"!!!!!!!!!!

aahhh " me screaming with joy"

plz update the next part ASAP!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tobblerturbosomakazmikaterpillarMaaneet.Lover

_CookieMonster_

IF-Addictz

_CookieMonster_

Posted: 07 August 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Nice

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tobblerturbosomakazmi

lil.mizz.smexii

IF-Rockerz

lil.mizz.smexii

Posted: 07 August 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
OMG!!!
AMAZINGNESSS ONCE AGAIN
GOODNESSS AHHH HOW CAN YOU WRITE SO MANY BRILLIANT STORIES!
cont soon pretty please!
thank you for the pm!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

somakazmi

-BeingAppy-

-BeingAppy-

Posted: 07 August 2011 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
whoa! now this is what u call a dramatic start!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tobblerturbosomakazmi

seductivepurple

seductivepurple