Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kiran_trudecent thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Yash141

WOW!!!!!!!!! Great Idea Kiran..πŸ‘πŸΌ Today toh montage bhi changed thii... me HAPPY!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ  Kesu N Gullu with Piu mhaari in the background...😍 mmyei yei

yesh yesh yesh yasho πŸ˜ƒ, n thank u so much for liking the idea πŸ˜ƒ n yes the montage, oh i dont know how many times i replayed the montage video πŸ˜³πŸ˜† 

by the way guys, y r u all not telling about ur favourites of the day??? share it na plzzz, this is y i made the thread πŸ˜³
Originally posted by: docnuss

hi kiran...πŸ€—

i luv u fr making ths thread!!!!!
wil try to b here everyday!!!!
i want to live n cherish the last days of gulaal wit all of u!!!!!😊

hi nusrat πŸ€— oh i m so so glad u liked the thread πŸ˜ƒ oh yes i would love it that u all guys participating here πŸ˜ƒ n yes v all should be together in these last few days of the serial n enjoy every moment of it πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by kiran_trudecent - 12 years ago
chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
hey..tujhe kya ho agya ..πŸ˜›acha me came to say u gud n8 n sd n love u lots my darling kiran...πŸ€—
Edited by chweetu - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: prachurya

This episode will be remembered for the new montage...ohhh, I loved it...The way Gulaal stands troubled and Kesar comes and puts his hands on her shoulders with a strong reassuring smile.πŸ˜ƒ(not like dis one)

oh lovely lovely, i loved the concept of the montage, kesar standing with gulaal as her ultimate support πŸ˜

Dialogue of the day: Hands down Kesuda where he says, "Pati ke adhikaar se kehta hun ki tu kahin nahi jayegi..."- I loved this purely because he could have said ki hamari dosti ki haq se but no,the way Gulaal reacted to this statement of his,this shows that their relationship as life partners has grown but obviously none of them is fully aware of it.😳 exactly prachu, they unconsciously know that they r made for each other n r incomplete without each other but consciously gulaal doesnt want to accept it, but she vl soon πŸ˜†

Character of the day: Revji saying- "Main apni beti ke baare mein apmaan janak baatein nahi sun sakta chahe woh koi bhi ho"- Every daughter should be blessed wid such a father. I mean he is the only person who could feel how difficult it must have been for Gulaal to go live with bitter truth everyday and let nobody know abt it- this is  apoint which even Gulaal's mother couldn't realise- In a world where Daughters make sacrifices for family's reputation, Revji can make any sacrifice for her daughter's reputation. You've got my respect Baapji!πŸ‘ lots of clapping for revji bhai here πŸ‘ he really played the role of a father n supported gulaal, i just loved this πŸ‘

Scene of the day: The Kesar-Gulaal scene. For the first time, Gulaal has become so vulnerable that she believes every unfair accusations made at her and our Kesar saying "Bakwaas band kar"- he doesn't knw abt anyone else but every happiness in his life is because of her and finally cheering her up while talking to Champa. Finally when Gulaal asked wat she should do and he assures her saying dat its just a matter of time and then gets her involved in work. (I told my mom, "I want a husband like him" and mom replied "Tathastu"πŸ˜†) hahahaha oh i vl also pray that u get such a husband πŸ˜‰, n kesu again went into kesudi mode for some time πŸ˜† but i loved the chotu convo between champa n kesu, that was so so cute πŸ˜ƒ

Expression of the day: Gulaal's expressions when Kesar was talking to Champa- it was like "how can go on doing so much for me"-Mansi looked so beautiful.😊 awww sho shweet, yes gulaal's expressions vr sho cute, who couldnt have smiled watching that scene πŸ˜³

Ajab dialogue of the day: "Vasanth ki aatma apavitra ho jayegi"- Now plz explain me what does that mean???🀒 hahahahaha yes yes i also want to know this, ab ho jayegi bcoz now PB knows the truth, n what about all these ten years πŸ˜‰??? dont take it to heart, PB lost her brain's screw some whr πŸ˜†

LOL moment of the day: Kesar folding Gulaal's ghargras!LOL! Ultimate Joru Ka ghulam, I say(Can I have him????)πŸ˜† yes yes yes this is what me saying, he went into kesudi mode hahahaha πŸ˜†

lovely input prachu, i m so happy u told us all about ur favourited of the day πŸ˜ƒ
vinolya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Geeshani

Nice  analysis dear...big hug emoticon

In today's epi I loved
Kampa scene : Kesar and Champa's conversation...😊 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜† πŸ€£

Kesar : Arre Champa...Kithni din ke baath nazar aai...Kaise hai?
Champa :  _________________
Kesar : Kya?
Champa : _________________
Hey I don't wanna talk about other scenes...πŸ€” (Kunnu's scene  and PB's dialogues 😑)

Can't wait for the next epi...😳

Hey Geeshu, I just love this one.. I dont even what is it called Embarrassed... just too good dear 😊!!!
snehasri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
you r doing good  when u said only 15ep left its making me more more sadπŸ’”πŸ’”
without-fathom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Okay I know I'm late for this Kiran, but here go my votes for yesterday (btw, your edit for yesterday looks really neat!πŸ‘ )

Scene of the Day: Which other, than the Gullu-Champa-Kesu scene πŸ˜³ Said so much of it on my thread, I loved loved loved the role reversal, with Kesar being the understanding adult and Gulaal being the sulky child - Champa playing cupid of course! πŸ˜†

Best Dialog of the Day:  Has to Kesar's surya grahan analogy. 

Bakwas Dialog of the Day: Has to be SF first saying she's leaving then changing her mind in seconds... that was such a waste of space! 

Emotional family drama Moment: MB telling Giga that DUshyant was his son too, and that he actually kept him over and above Kesar and he had taken Vasant's place in his heart over the years! why does every son in this house eventually get compared to Vasant - sooner or later?! πŸ€’

Sweet Moment of the Day: Aww! Gulaal telling Kesar:  Main nahin chahti tere par meri wajah se koi aancha aaye, tujhe koi aur taqleef ho! There was something so sweet about this very ridiculous logic from her! In that moment Gulaal had been so convinced by the witches of the house that she is responsible for everyone's misery... that she genuinely doesn't want her presence to harm Kesar... and kesar telling her back - meri zindagi mein jo bhi khushiyan hain, wo teri wajah se hain! Such an awesome moment between the two! 

Wah Moment of the Day: Kesar saying to main aaj phir tere pati hone ke adhikar se kehta hu tu kahin nahin jayegi, ye kamra mera nahin tera hai! Aur agar tu chahe to main yahan se chala jaunga! 

Hain Moment of the day: Kesar asking Champa ab main kya karun, haan?! Gulaal smiling, then getting serious and asking Kesar, ab main kya karun Kesar? πŸ˜† I know it was a serious-cute scene, but the repetition of dialog, Kesar asking Champa (ROFL) and Gulaal asking Kesar (HAIN?!?!?!! sachi!!!) was well scripted! 

Want to Kill some character Moment: Eh - undeniably goes to PB. Someone take her far far away! 

Scene wasting character of the day: SF! That was such a redundant scene! πŸ˜‘

Annoying character of the day: PB, who else

Powerful character of the day: Revji Bhai πŸ˜Ž
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

OH KIRAN.πŸ˜ƒ.MERI PYARI SUNEHRI KIRAN..THAT IS AN AWESOME THREAD...πŸ‘

Oh I loved the first scene.😳..very cute yet..so meaningful..and kesu talking about pati haq.πŸ˜›..that scene is really very nice😳...Thanx for the lovely analysis.πŸ€—

Are someone pls take PB and throw her away...far far away😑 ...her expressions are cringeworthy...🀒

Originally posted by: chweetu

kiran..dear...πŸ€—liked ur analysis..n d names u have given n d titles dear...πŸ˜› siree my sweet tweeetooo πŸ€— aww me glad u liked them πŸ˜³

woh bhi within a short period..πŸ˜›great analysis re...πŸ˜› short period πŸ˜³ na yar itna time wait karwaya u log ko  πŸ˜†
haan..yes..sabse cute moment tho woh convo between kesuda n champa hi hai..na...tujhe patha hai..mujhe kampa ka romance yaad aaya..πŸ˜† konsa wala romance πŸ˜²??? yeh champa toh sab se chaar haath agay nikli πŸ˜†
n I liked when gulaal was convinced n laughed by d words of kesar..πŸ˜ƒ yes siree, finally a smile on her face, n laaya kon πŸ˜‰? hamara kesuda πŸ˜
n yeah..woh sabse bada bakwas dialoghue tha..🀒
n loved revji bhai n his dialoghues showing support to his daughter...😳
n han saru fai..I was like..arre jao..jao..ek tantrumy aathma haveli..se jayegi..tho kuch nahin bigadnewala..🀒 hahahaha tantrumy πŸ˜† ya see siree how she was all set to run away from the house, i mean saru ji look ur family needs u, ur brothers need u n u say u cant be there anymore, wow πŸ€“
N donno y..kunnu was perfect today...πŸ˜›his dialoghues n d situation were apt..n yeah..talli rani blushing mujhe laga..tha..haan..kuch kuch ho raha hai..πŸ˜†n yaa..talli talwar n I always find her KMh...🀒kaise aa jathi hai..her imp situation mein..
ya me still not able to find that whr has she placed her antenna n satellite πŸ€“ n ya i also found k kunal jo said woh sahi tha per uf so many dialogues to him too  talli kam thi kya 
n me with u..in killing d new PB..I was like ..shut up..u old idiot..dimmaag grow hua hai.πŸ€“.uska brain nahin..🀒 hahahaha but siree i doubt, brain n dimagh hai bhi k nahi πŸ˜†??? she said gulaal ki kaali chaaya 
for 1 minute I thought it will b great if kesuda goes on knees to gulaal than champa..😍that will b awesome na..πŸ˜› oh yes yes yes what a sweet thought siree, kya pata near future men aisa ho bhi jaye πŸ˜
Loved ur analysis dear..n love u re my darling kiran...πŸ€—

so sweet siree, i loved this that u all replied back, n thank u so much for liking the thread πŸ˜ƒ n i love my siree 2, 3, 4, infinity πŸ€—

Edited by kiran_trudecent - 12 years ago
Gman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kiran, truly Champ did save the day for first time. I could not bear the another seperation between them. New chudail has nearly induced Ravji to take away his daughter from Kesar and nearly gave second heart attack on same day. How many heart attack can we bear in a day, just wondering now. This was definitely Jhatka moment. On second time, Kesar save our day. Ravji left her at his trust. 

Kesar has used his haq in correct time and me impressed with his authority tone and happy that Gulaal is now getting tamed by his love. Bina lagam ki Ghodi thi. πŸ˜†

I quite agree with your selection for best dialogues. it has to be kesar and Ravji ones.

Thank you for update. enjoyed it very much.