Exotic Designs #4 Upd pg 145. NEW GALL LINK 150 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 150

eshaaax3.

IF-Sizzlerz

eshaaax3.

Nach Baliye 6 Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 08 August 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanaya-luv-arti

Congratz Buddy hoping for you to reach many more Well wat can I say...?? i want to keep this bigger but i dont have words! ROFL So just gonna add my bakwaas! Dekh teri mehnat tere ko teri 4th shop pe lekar agayee just gonna say to continue updating shop quicker i know main regular nahi ho but I do check your work they are BEAUTIFUL! Wow that banner is sooo beaUTIFUL! gorgeus! TEXTURE+BLENDING+cOLORING IS JUST OUT OF THIS WORLD AND THE TEXT STYLE IS Mindblowing!

I think that how long i cud keep it Unhappy
Aww Sanaya, thanks a ton ! Hehe, thats so cute, lol, thank you thank you thank youBig smile
Originally posted by Fari.Kashian

Congo Shongo on your new gallery! I still havent been through all of your previous one cuz its ramadan and im not active much. But from what i did see, i looove! I will properly comment on it asap. But you are an amazing sig maker with so much talent. Congrats once again on the new gallery. Hope you have tons more to come! Hug
Ahh, i get you, im a bit less active due to it, but its okk. Thank you soo muchHug
Originally posted by indian_beauty

Congrats on ur new gallery Party
Hope u open up many more galleries!!!

P.S. Happy Friendships Day Hug
~ZarqaEmbarrassed
Aww, thank you Zarqa, * better late than never from me - Happy Friendship DayTongue
Originally posted by paritha

hey Congrats on your fourth shop dear Hug
Thank you thank you thank you soo muchhBig smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Exotic Designs #4 Upd pg 145. NEW GALL LINK 150 (Page 6)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Bubblicious.

IF-Stunnerz

.Bubblicious.

Posted: 08 August 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Hey Esha Hug

I cant believe i just came across ur shop now...

I love love love ur work...i have no words to say how good u r.

Im adding u to my BL n ive pressed the like button...id love to see ur wonderful updates =)

Keep rocking bubs x

Luv Preeti xoxo

eshaaax3.

IF-Sizzlerz

eshaaax3.

Posted: 08 August 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZarYab...Khan

Congratz on ur 4th gallery dear..!!!
Thanks a lot dearieeBig smile
Originally posted by Dangelz

Congratsss on your 4th gallery Esha!

As far as I've seen your work till date, you've improved leaps and bounds! Your work is stunninggg, and I hope you continue to make amazing creations in the future. Embarrassed At the moment I am lovinggg your ArHi stuff <33

OMGG btw, you're Bengali? Guess what? Shocked Same here LOL. LOL Only difference is I'm Hindu Bengali, but language is the same obviously. LOL Sorry, that was kinda random...but I had to mention it LOL.

Anyway, looking forward to some lovely work in this gall =)

Ahh, thank you sooo much ! That means a lot to me ! And, ahh, ill be making more on them for sureSilly
O shothee ? tumi o :D Ahh, it feels good to see another Bengali around hereBig smile

Thank you so muchhhTongue
Originally posted by -.Aisha.-

congrats yaara

i dont know you remember or not
when i join IF, and visit A&S so mine first gallery were yours and you were the one who made RomShi sig for the first time. yaad aya?
http://i.imgur.com/mDhO8.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/IPQH4.jpg
tab i main buss thanks hi kiyayy ja rahi ti.. and u said spaming is not allowedLOL
and i said i really liked your work.. and now still im saying i LOVE your creations
your are very special for me because everyone hate RomShi and when i request you , you made for me and i felt special... thanks Hug

senorita
Yaara, those are so old, i dont even want to look at them ! i used to be sooo badDeadLOL Ahh, thank you so much Aisha, love yaaEmbarrassed
Originally posted by xx-Rai-xx

Congrats on ur 4th creation gallery Esha Hug
i hope u have many more in the future
i m a big fan of ur creations n i will always be
u do a great job all the time n keep that up
BTW i love ur new banner
n once again congrats on ur new gallery
Ahh, Rai, thank you soo much ! Thats really sweet of you ! Glad u like the banner;D thankssBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dangelz

eshaaax3.

IF-Sizzlerz

eshaaax3.

Posted: 08 August 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Durgavnii-

Congrats on your 4th Gallery, Esha!!Hug

Hope you will open many many more...

Im def a big fan of your creations... just keep rocking with the FAB wrkk..

nd Update soonishh...Embarrassed
Thank youuuBig smile Thats really sweet ! & ahh, i will i willLOLTongue
Originally posted by angeldmg16

Congo on ur 4th shop!!
WOW Gorgeous banner <3
Thank you soo muchh ! & ahh glad u like thatTongue
Originally posted by ..-Komal-..

C o n g r a t s   o n   t h e  4 t h  g a l l e r y ! Hug Finally the day has come :D
Just wanna say your work is amazing actually speechlessDay Dreaming or how about amazingly speechless? LOL.
Goshh i LOVEE your banner! Beautiful blending & coloring!
Btw when you said you left I-F then came back then left. Please tell me this time your here forgood
anyway update soon love! 

Koma
Komal, this is such a pretty postLOL lol, yupp yupp, too happy :D Hehhe, thats sweet, and ahh thanks for liking, i didnt know what to do with my banner i was so confused:S lol. 
Eeeks, i don't know dearie, i know i wont stay for long, ill become less active starting september due to schoolAngry but im gonna try really hard not to go on hiatus like i did last time:P Thank youuTongue
Originally posted by .AngadKripa.

congrats on your new gallery
thank youu soo muchhTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chahaat.bairiyaa.isskq

eshaaax3.

IF-Sizzlerz

eshaaax3.

Posted: 08 August 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 26javey26

Congratulation Easha on your 4th Gallery!!!
I hope you have many more in the future. Your work is just amazing and so unique. I love your banner to bits. Hayye it's so effin hot. I see you don't want KaJen reqs, you think I might be able to change your mind Wink loll I understand if I can't and I shall respect it. Though you don't mind me trying?

And I never knew your name was splet Easha. That is so cool and unique.

Update soon!

Muaahhh xxx

Javeria
Ahh, Javeria thank you soo muchh ! 
Oh ho, yaar try all you want, success nahi ho payga, my own best friend couldn't make me like KaJen, bahahahLOL 

And yeah, it's spelt as Easha, but just for easier pronounciation i use Esha on IF cause i didnt want ppl saying my name is eeesha cause of the "Ea" LOLConfused Thank you loveHug
Originally posted by taman07

Congratulations!!!

I hope that u make many more shops eashaHug u are awesome siggy maker and really nice person too yaar.your work is beautiful and i love how every sig have soft touch to it and it is amazing yaar :)Keep up the great work yaar.

One more thing that i forgot the banner is Fab yaar .. look super good yaar and the whole first look pretty yaar 

Aww, Ayesha thank you sooo much ! seriously thats so nicee ! thank youuHug
Originally posted by idreamaboutyou

Congo on your 4th gallery Loveee! Hug Man your fast & loved you banner its pretty :) Update soon & hope you open many more Esha :))

-Monaaa.
Aww, Mona thank you soo much ! & haha, i wish i was fast ! lol im so lazyLOL
Originally posted by aishhh.

ESHAAA!Hug omfg your 4th! so like i found youuu late (that sounds pretty retarded) but just saying, LOVE your work! i loveee that front page and the formatting and all LOL cuteee:) thankyouuu so much for the inspiration, really means a lot to me Embarrassed and looking forward to lots more from youuu!Hug that banner is super gorgeous :$ 

congratulations!Hug

AishhhHug Ahh, you;re here !hehe, thank you soo much ! Lol, can you believe my 11 year old sister pushed me to make it all colorful and nice lookingShockedLOL Anytime Aish, you truly are an inspiration ! thanks loveeHug

Edited by eshaaax3. - 08 August 2011 at 1:36pm

serendipity.

eshaaax3.

IF-Sizzlerz

eshaaax3.

Posted: 08 August 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Salz.

congo on your 4th shop
OMG, Salma di, is that youShockedApprove Ahh, where have you been, remeber me naa? :S  Thank you sooo muchhHug
Originally posted by KIZ ~ KS ~ KAYA

congratulations on your 4th shop/gallery esha!

may you have many more :D

Pavi
Aww, PAvi, thanks soo much yaara ! love yaEmbarrassed
Originally posted by -Harshu-

Congooo Shongooo on ur new gallPartyPartyParty

May u open many moreEmbarrassed I LOVE ur creations <333

PS - Banner is amazing !!!

Aww Harshu, thank you soo much yaara ! & ahh, glad u like !Big smile
Originally posted by Sano88

Congrats on your new gallery Esha. May you open many more...You work is lovely.. keep rocking
Aww, than k you soo muchh !!Big smile

eshaaax3.

IF-Sizzlerz

eshaaax3.

Posted: 08 August 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -DulceMaria-

congrats esha on ur fourth gallery Hug may u have many more :)
Natalie.
Thank you soo much Natalie ! & hope sooWinkTongue
Originally posted by MoHiTZ-DrEaMeR

Congrats Gal.. On Your Forth Gallery..<3

Update Soon..<3

Love
Yashi
Aww, thank you soo much Yashi ! will do so soon :D
Originally posted by ..Ragzz..

omgg lovee ur work esha Hug congoo on your first gallery hon and may you have many more Embarrassed
oh ho Ragz, fourth shop yaara, title mein hi likha hainConfusedShockedLOL Thanks sooo much !Tongue
Originally posted by -Preeti-

Congo on ur new Gallery Esha ... and ur work is Beautiful. I suggest Something on BodyguardBig smile
Ahh thank you soo much Preeti ! ; hmm, Bodyguard, see a lot of things here and there on that, maybe ill give it a try and do some stuff on it too :P

eshaaax3.

IF-Sizzlerz

eshaaax3.

Posted: 08 August 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -_AfridiMalik_-

Many Congratulations Esha!
Haha a colourful Congratulations for you! =D Well, im very very very Glad, pehle toh ke ur atlast backk from your ultra long hiatus! Ermm hehe, and now, you've finished your 3rd Gallery, and are on your 4th! :D
Your work is totally an inspiration, and you stating my work as an inspiration, is such an honour Embarrassed Thank you, Love!
May you reach your 100th soon Wink i know you will ;) just dont leave the place ;) anyways, looking forward to loads of updates, and Congrats once again! =D

Ahh i know, it was such a long hiatus ! gotta stop that :P bahah :$ Thanks soo much love ! And anytime, ur work is w/o a doubt very inspiarional for me :D Ah, i hope soo 100, lol imagine i get even to my tenth LOL I hope i don't leave, but i know ill become less active starting sept cuz of school Dead Ahh, thank youu soo muchhHug
Originally posted by -Cherry-

CONGO SHONGO

Lol small comment, but bada wala when i get back to the UK. Muah xx
Ahh, koi baat nahi, ill wait for the lamba one :P hehe, thank you SwancyBig smile
Originally posted by Mohitlicious

Congo on ur new gallery..
I loved ur work alotClapClap
Thank you soo much Anki ! means a lotBig smile

serendipity.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top