Page 5 of 19

arun_8687

Goldie

arun_8687

Posted: 12 January 2006 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Ok..How abt tamil Wink

Hemu ki vote panungo Big smile

Tappankunda Vote Cheyandi Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hemchandra Fanclub (Page 5)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

erised428

erised428

Posted: 13 January 2006 at 8:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by uknaik99

That's great.. I can see here on SRGMP Forum Hemu or Chandru (whatever) got big fan following..

My suggestion is to all that why don't you start your own web site and leave this one for those who really love music and whose opinion is not baised...

You can praise,do puja.. ask for vote,feed back, backlash HR n Vinit (who else) discuss everything, bore each other in that exculsive Website..

Great Idea Right..

for music sake stop being so obsseive about Mr.Popular Hemu or Chandru, just stick to SRGMP and music.. Leave us alone......... Angry

wots the prob with few ppl! We over here r obsessed with Chandu alright but we dont just talk about his good looks etc which he has ofcourse, we like him b'coz he does sing too good genuinely. Thats the reason he's got so many  votes! Some ppl cannot digest the fact, whom r theyfooling saying all this. "Stick to Srgmp and music" wot is this supposed to mean, so many posts r flaming Zee for nihira's vote out(me included), did u post over there!

U say our opinion is biased, buddy I'll clear out for ppl what this really means" i support some1 other than Chandu and I cant stand ppl supporting him so i wont let u ppl live in peace" 

Get a life. We love music thats why we r here and if we r praising sum1 its got nuthin' to do with u! All the appreciation he's got, he deserves. Infact we really don't need to say a thing to prove ourselves, in ur own words Chandu is"Mr Popular"...u said it!

Btw, if u have a prob u've got a ctrl over ur fingers dont u, so KEEP OUT OF THIS THREAD!!AngryAngryAngry

aND.................HE'S CHANDU NOT CHANDRU, BETTER GET THAT!

joyce_k

joyce_k

Posted: 13 January 2006 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Hi there....I am joyce, and after Nihira I like Hema....he has got The best male voice in the challenge.
I hope he wins it...by the way....I saw the retelecasts of some of the episodes and i think He likes Nihira.

svangipu

Groupbie

svangipu

Posted: 13 January 2006 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
we are a family of hemachandra song lovers from mississauga, ontario, canada. my 7 year daughter and 3 1/2 year also son vote for him

Sparkz

Groupbie

Sparkz

Posted: 16 January 2006 at 4:40am | IP Logged
i will post some hema pics in a few days time Smile

Edited by Sparkz - 20 January 2006 at 12:47am

Sparkz

Groupbie

Sparkz

Posted: 16 January 2006 at 4:42am | IP Logged
all members r welcum Hug

Edited by Sparkz - 20 January 2006 at 12:46am

manjumeher

manjumeher

Posted: 16 January 2006 at 5:43am | IP Logged
count me in for Hema. I voted for him ( from washington DC)

sarah.oamng

sarah.oamng

Posted: 16 January 2006 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by erised317

Originally posted by uknaik99

That's great.. I can see here on SRGMP Forum Hemu or Chandru (whatever) got big fan following..

My suggestion is to all that why don't you start your own web site and leave this one for those who really love music and whose opinion is not baised...

You can praise,do puja.. ask for vote,feed back, backlash HR n Vinit (who else) discuss everything, bore each other in that exculsive Website..

Great Idea Right..

for music sake stop being so obsseive about Mr.Popular Hemu or Chandru, just stick to SRGMP and music.. Leave us alone......... Angry

wots the prob with few ppl! We over here r obsessed with Chandu alright but we dont just talk about his good looks etc which he has ofcourse, we like him b'coz he does sing too good genuinely. Thats the reason he's got so many  votes! Some ppl cannot digest the fact, whom r theyfooling saying all this. "Stick to Srgmp and music" wot is this supposed to mean, so many posts r flaming Zee for nihira's vote out(me included), did u post over there!

U say our opinion is biased, buddy I'll clear out for ppl what this really means" i support some1 other than Chandu and I cant stand ppl supporting him so i wont let u ppl live in peace" 

Get a life. We love music thats why we r here and if we r praising sum1 its got nuthin' to do with u! All the appreciation he's got, he deserves. Infact we really don't need to say a thing to prove ourselves, in ur own words Chandu is"Mr Popular"...u said it!

Btw, if u have a prob u've got a ctrl over ur fingers dont u, so KEEP OUT OF THIS THREAD!!AngryAngryAngry

aND.................HE'S CHANDU NOT CHANDRU, BETTER GET THAT!

wowClapClap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top