Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

somia thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Hemachandra ๐Ÿ˜Š is the best singer of saregamapa challenge..
his voice is original and he is perfect on surs... he is the only singer after Sukvinder (who is the best) on this earth who sings so perfectly on stage (and believe me live singing is the one thing where shaan and sonu loose their grip too) but hema sings so flawless and specially AR Rehman's songs... which are too much are the creations of studio only...
I hope AR Rehman gives a song to Hema in his film and i hope Hema will be the bigger star than anyother contestant (specially the irritating vineet ๐Ÿ˜ก )
hemachandra, hemu, chandu, hema Rocks ๐Ÿ‘
lovelydovely thumbnail
hey i'm a great great great fan of lovely hemu..plz add me too in fan club list..i dont believe that he is out of the challenge๐Ÿ˜ญ ...but anyway he is the winner...and he has a great future ahead..keep watching he'll be a great singer one day and he'll rock the world.
desi_sweetie thumbnail
HEMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Sima Samuel thumbnail

Hema is the best now and the best there ever will be.
shjain thumbnail
I m hema's fan .as he is out of contest this is our duty to throw this debooo out of this contest who is responsible for this in justice so we all hema fan should vote for vinit & make him win .
lovelydovely thumbnail
shjain i'm hema fan tooo.....but he is out b'coz of that HR and vinit sooo lets throw vinit out...and vote for debo..teach HR a lesson. ๐Ÿ˜ก
lovelydovely thumbnail
hey Sparkz were r u ..u said that u'll post the photo gallary of hemu..plzz sent it fast yaa..i'm eagerly waiting for that.
~Marble~ thumbnail
although am a debo fan as u ppl r waitin for hema pics so eagerly i got some so i will post it.

st/normal_DSC00327.JPG">
">

thts all for now.
YALGAAR HO!!
DEBOJIT KI!!
~Marble~ thumbnail
NEWAYS GUYS PLIZ STOP SAYIN RUBBISH WORDS FOR DEBO. ๐Ÿ˜ก
GodIsGreat thumbnail
I watched male singer's rounds so far carefully. His voice is professional. He sings so smooth and strong, he never need to curl is nerves. I hardly found any flaws in HEMA's singing other than missing some words a couple of times, but he managed it by filling with wise wispers. We should not forget 'Hindi' is not rhyme. I wonder he would have been tough to bet anyone if he had been from say Delhi, Mumbai or even from Kanpur.

I appreciate Debu for his tremendous learning curve. He had noticeable improvements than rest of the singers. Still he can not be in par with HC today.

If Debu get through final-1 it is not his win over HC but it will be definitely his win over Vinit.

May God bring right talents in the light.