Senior Inspector Daya (My Story)

Posted: 12 years ago
Hi everyone,

Here's a new story of mine. It's centred around Senior Inspector Daya. I've posted it in two parts. Hope you enjoy it.

Sri

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thank you so much for this story, will read and comment tomorrow.
Thankx for such a Mind blowing story.. 👍🏼 for ur Story..the investigation was very nice..jus luvd each n every part of the Story..
Plz PM me whenever u write any Story.Edited by devangi123 - 12 years ago
I was waitng for this...Thanks Dear..u knw y i m saying thanls to u 😉
nice story shreya.. feeling good after reading.. atleast in this type of stories we can see our asli daya sir,   whom we are missing in todays episodes... maine hamaari puraani daya sir ko dekha tumhari story mein...
thank you for the story...
great work..👍🏼
aha...a story. 😛...i'll read it today itself...I am free today ...i was waiting for a new story...😛😛

edit:

nice story shreya, very well written...thanks for pm...
Edited by preetha_6 - 12 years ago

Nice story, but a bit rushed in the end. Some words were a bit confusing...you have used ''y" in places where there has to be a 'v'. Writing Hindi in English is always tough, I understand.

And this was a classic FW style AC type story - kidnapping everyone one by one, but definitely better explained and no PK stories.

I haven't read your chase story yet. Just wanted a good Daya dose after Saturday's debacle, so decided to read this one. Will read when I get time. 😊