TMS 8 - 12 Aug Updates and Discussions (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

junkabc

Groupbie

junkabc

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
ada che... nalla ketta varthaila thitalam pola iruku. Nijamave entha serial creative head-ku head-la onnum illa or viewers head-la ethuvum illanu oru idea irukanum. How many times they'll repeat the same thing.

Vadivelu style-la sollanumna...vendam azhuthuduven...

padikara enake epdi iruke epdi than etha update panreengalo. update panna apparam epdi neenga ellam rest of the day push panreenga. I feel really pity for updaters.

I guess that this is a such a depressing serial.

Edited by junkabc - 11 August 2011 at 1:16pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Vani19nithyamkveljay

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TMS 8 - 12 Aug Updates and Discussions (Page 2)" in Thirumathi Selvam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

eljay

IF-Veteran Member

eljay

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by junkabc

ada che... nalla ketta varthaila thitalam pola iruku.

could you compile a list of all those ketta varthais and send them over, preferably with their meanings, since I am out of touch with the current varthais and their definitions!  The list will come in handy, because sometimes I am dangerously close to throwing a shoe at the screen.  The only thing that stops me is the thought of my husband's face when he comes down and sees the damage done by me.  Then all I have to do is refer to the list and use those words!

Edited by eljay - 11 August 2011 at 2:42pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nithyamkv

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Thanks Eljay ma, I hope the money matter also comes out. Intha thimir onnum kuraichal illai Saroja unake. Angry.

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Thanks eljay..

habba.. saroja outnu santhosha padratha illa vara pora thunbangala ninaichu azharatha..

junkabc

Groupbie

junkabc

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eljay

Originally posted by junkabc

ada che... nalla ketta varthaila thitalam pola iruku.

could you compile a list of all those ketta varthais and send them over, preferably with their meanings, since I am out of touch with the current varthais and their definitions!  The list will come in handy, because sometimes I am dangerously close to throwing a shoe at the screen.  The only thing that stops me is the thought of my husband's face when he comes down and sees the damage done by me.  Then all I have to do is refer to the list and use those words!

I'll tell you what are the ketta varthais I use...
Mannakatti
erumai maadu
pisase

I've stopped using the last 2 since my son immitated one day.Yeah...erumai maadu is my fav. but my son oneday said "emma maada" since then i've stopped using it. Still he couldn't copy mannakatti so its in my dictionary for now.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kuttyponnuVani19eljay

eljay

IF-Veteran Member

eljay

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update, desi!  This story has become boring now, it is the same stuff over and over again.  Wake up, Mr. K, your viewers will soon get bored and stop watching the serial.  Speaking for myself, I watch only if I have to update, otherwise I just come here and read the update.  Why waste my time watching this boring stuff?

Now we are back to Vasu and LR conspiring to get rich by cheating Selvam, RS and Reva.  I just hope RS exposes Vasu soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vani19

Post Reply New Post

Go to top