TMS 8 - 12 Aug Updates and Discussions

Posted: 12 years ago
Monday 8/8/11

Archu and MM MM - Ore sOgam - hunger strike is on. Pappa kidaichaa thaan sAappadu !!!
Bhanu brings food and asks both to eat . Just then MM MM gets a call - vera yaaru?? DSDR thaan changes voice and calls. Ransom is increased to 10 Lakhs !!! MM MM agrees to dole out that amount . The couple finally eat. Raani enters the house - makes sure to hide her file . FIL shouts at her for going jalan jalan and Raani tells them about the kidnap saga. Just then Vinod calls and Sarrojja picks up the call. Vinodh wants only Raani - well, the job in Vinodh's office ... /looks like it is all Raani's. Sarrojja picks up a fight " Unga anna Oda BIL kitte nee enna cootchi cooing??" Raani comes clean "yes, this morning I went out for job hunting only "

Archu asks MM MM to call DSDR and find out  - "avanOda rowdy friend kitte irunthu any news??" MM MM calls and DSDR says that his friend is on the job . MM MM says that the kidnapper called again " I have the money ready but do not know where to go!!" DSDR says that all will fall in place " by tomorrow, you will get the baby back " Raani announces about her decision " with no one earning how to run the family?? Can Gannu boy take care of the family??"Gannu and Sarroja retreat.Aakash and FIL finally condescend - "ennavO pannu "

Next morning - Raani is getting ready to go for the interview. Lists all the work done and tells her MIL 'Meethi ellam, I will come back in the evening and do. I don't want any one pointing fingers at me and saying that I bunk household chores " Sarrojja orders that her "hotelier" hubby needs an ironed shirt "appO ve iron panna sOnnene " Raani is livid but coolly accepts to iron. Calls Sarrojja inside " entha shirt anni??" Sarrojja happily goes in - Raani shuts the door and calls "yeeyyy" Sarrojja is shocked and Raani continues " Enna, un tea kadai hubby kku naan thaan iron panni tharanumaa?? Un Kuttai Odaichu vitta??? Be careful " Sarrojja puts her tail between her legs (habba finalllyyy Raaniii )  DSDR is with his friends - baby is crying and he gives the bottle - the baby is left on a table ( some thing fishy there - DSDR maatti ppanaa??) DSDR tells his friends to carry out the final part of the drama " I  will see if they are coming..once they come...take over, ok?? Baby bathiram..." The whole jing bang is in some construction site..DSDR peeps ...MM MM and Archu arrive...

Freeze

tues - Mr. K, I am having nightmares here.  Finish this baby kidnapping business, and finish this story, or else I will ... (Roja, help out with some unusual punishments, please!)

Sorry friends, I am disgusted with this story and its disgusting, revolting, sickening characters, so I am going to keep this brief.

Update for Tues, Aug 9, 2011:

Selvam and Archu in some deserted building.  Vasu tells his cronies to do exactly as he says, and to cover up their faces.  One of them tells Selvam to leave the money in a drum nearby and to walk away without looking back.  In between all this, Archu does her usual, Aiyo kuzhandaiyai oNNum paNNaadheenga, engaLukku kuzhandai thaan vendum ... nachufication, making me wonder why Selvam brought her along - for moral support?

As Selvam and Archu turn around and start walking, Vasu comes running in with the baby, followed by his cronies, all masked.  Selvam runs towards the baby, and one of Vasu's goons throws a knife which gets buried in Vasu's back (I sincerely hope it does some major damage!).  The police have also arrived, in mufti, they chase the goons and manage to catch one - with their usual (in)efficiency!

Vasu in hospital, Selvam and Archu with long faces.  Knowing the idiot Selvam, he will pay for Vasu's hospital expenses.  Vasu does a martyr's speech, saying he did this for his brother, this is the parigaaram for all the drogam he did to his brother, etc., The Inspector questions Vasu about his relationship with Selvam, and he repeats the same emotional dialog.(I hope the Inspector doesn't swallow this rubbishy tale!)  Inspector wants to know how he landed up there, and Vasu spins a tale about how he tried to find the baby as a parigaaram and found out about the baby being there, listened to the goondas talking about killing the baby, and how he grabbed the baby and tried to tell his brother to take the money and run.  The Inspector suspects Vasu of having done this himself, while Selvam tries to defend him.  Vasu continues doing sathiyam and the idiot Selvam keeps defending him, while the Inspector brags about how effectively they were able to follow Selvam and rescue the baby (huh?). 

Thodarum ...

Wednesday Aug 10th updates

Inspector TamilSelvan beats Vasu's friend black and blue.. that guy winds a story.. new to this thozil.. other 3 who escaped were andhraites and we met at a bar.. I was paid Rs75000 to do this job.. Dheena gets mad at inspector for ill-treating him and challenges to file a complaint against TS.. TS asks friend who is the ring leader and friend replies sakshat Dheena dhan.. Dheena is shocked.. TS starts beating Dheena.. Dheena says I have not done it.. this is planned story to fix me in this case.. Please listen to me.. But TS does not bother.. Dheena gets dharma adis and Friend stands looking..

At the hospital, Vasu odambellam kattu pottu appaviya looking at Selvam and Archu.. Selvam says he has informed the neighbours of his parents.. Sivagami and CO minus Vinod arrive.. Priya hugs the baby ( but the baby jumps to Sivagami) .. Priya thanks Selvam for saving her uyir.. Selvam says credit goes to Vasu.. Now the jing-bang crowd turn to Vasu and thank him one after the other.. Vasu in his mid voice says kidnapperkku thanks and motivates himself to maintain his appavi performance.. he tells everyone this is sappa matter.. I wanted to erase all the pavam I did for my bro.. LR1 Arrives with Poonga screaming en pullai.. She scolds Vasu for unnecessarily helping some one..  Bags and Archu stare at each other.. Poonga scolds Bags for calling the baby someone.. Bags says why not, they chased us like beggars.. They took the money we got for them with so much of difficulty but chased us out like dogs.. why should we bother about them..  Archu continues to stare.. Bags asks didn't she fight with her parents and coocthi coo with them now.. Why can't they accept us.. It is coz they have become rich now and don't want to share it with us.. I cannot understand why a reformed person cannot be accepted back in the family.. Sivaraman says why talk like this when all of us are happy with Vasu's gr8 deed.. Bags says your daughter has hurt us so much.. When parents are alive.. why can't they inform us straight.. Why call the neighbors.. She curses Archu and her parents some more.. Sivagami tries to give it back.. But Archu stops her.. Sivaraman politely tells Selvam .. not good to be in this place anymore.. moreover we need to go to the police station.. We will wait outside for you.. The crowd disperses.. Outside Selvam gives money to Poonga for hospital and food expenses.. Poonga refuses to take.. But LR1 snatches it .. the crowd leaves the arena and Bags sends Poonga with money to bring juice.. She comes in and polambufies to Vasu what if the dagger would have pierced your chest.. Vasu says not possible It was pre-planned that I should be hurt on my shoulders.. Bags clueless.. Vasu says all this kidnap and Save was a drama staged by me.. Bags asks why.. Vasu says Reva told I must unite with Selvam for her to come and live with me.. Archu is not permitting me to go near Selvam.. hence this drama.. Moreover how can we give away that 1 crore money just like that.. Bags asks why didn't you inform me earlier about this plan.. Vasu says I thought you have reformed and will not agree for this plan.. Bags says why confide now.. Vasu says from your talk sometime back I understood that you have turned into old Bags.. So I told you.. We need to enter their good books and take back all the money form them.. I too have been humiliated by them.. So I have decided to take revenge by being in their good books .. uravadi kedukaporen.. Bags gives a evil smile .. Poonga arrives with the juice and she pretends to be feeling for her son and Vasu turns to his appavi face.

THODARUM

Update for Thurs, Aug 11, 2011:

Sorry friends, I am not in a great mood today, so this is going to be short.

Police station - Archu family and Selvam arrive.  Inspector says that Vasu's crony has confessed, and he has said that Dheena was behind the kidnapping.  Idhu pOraadha enna?  The whole family takes turns to curse him, including Jayanthy, and he keeps protesting his innocence.

Rani comes home late, because she was successful in her interview, so they asked her to start work immediately.  Akash is put out that she didn't even call them to let them know.  She tells him that she is going to be earning Rs. 10,000, and Saroja comes there and accuses her of paNathimir, so she comes home late.  Rani denies this, FIL wants to know what is going on, she informs him and asks him to wish her good luck, he tells her that he is not happy with her working. 

Saroja tells Rani to make hot coffee for them immediately without giving her a chance to get changed out of her work clothes, and finally Rani tells her to get her teakadai husband to make the coffee.  Saroja's mother overhears this, and asks what the matter is.  Rani is reluctant to say anything, but she insists, so Rani tells them about the hotel going under, and Ganapathy doing a tea stall.  FIL and MIL are angry that Saroja kept this from them. 

Gannu comes home then, and pretends to be on the phone, talking about catering orders for his hotel.  They let him know that they are on to him, and Akash's dad orders him and Saroja to kattu their moottais and leave.  MIL now blames Rani for bringing this about, but Rani tries to tell her that it was she who insisted on knowing all.  Saroja goes to her room, quietly remembers to take the money that belongs to Rani (the money from the police station) and leaves, after cursing Rani that she will make sure that Rani is never happy in that house.

Thodarum ...

Friday Desi

Part1

Archana house owner anavasiyama Vasuvela pugal paadranga. She asks MM about Vasu's health. She advices that MM and Archu should forget whatever bad things he has done and forgive him.Bhanu Archu's neigbhor asks why Archu didn't bring the baby home so they all can see him.Archu replies that as soon as Priya saw the baby in hospital she started hugging him and she felt bad seeing Priya.Since Priya is Bio mom Archu decided to leave the baby with her.She also tells how Priya and Archu used to fight for baby and if she asks for baby it won't be nice.Bhanu then agrees with her and tells her if she is free they can go and see the baby.In the mean time Selvam PA comes there. They all go inside and talk about business.She informs that MM and wife are happy.Selvam informs about Vasu condition.PA tells about car sales progress. She tells all cars sold and all money collected about 42lacs. They have profit of 14 lacs. Selvam and Archu very happy. She handsover the account where money is deposited.Both MM and Archu says she is the only one who needs to handle them.In the mean time Archu reminds MM about the money that needs to be given to PA because she took loan from her.Both MM and PA thiru thiru muliching. FlashBack where Selvam tells her that he cannot give 2lacs right now because he has to give money to Rani household.And MM says he will return it soon.Well coming to present Archu insists on giving money back.But PA says she is not in a hurry to get the money.She says make this as a investment in business. And Selvam tells he need to return the money he got for Rani's marriage.In the mean time Arhcu reel ooting about giving her jewels to her to get money for Rani's marriage.

Part2:

PA tells them use the money as investment. She gives a idea that they can get cars directly and sell.MM agrees to her idea and asks when he will return money to her. PA says once he comes rich then she will get the money.Next day they decide to go bring Vasu home and then goto car company and return the money. Morning starts and LR gives juice to Vasu.Vasu phone rings and Revathi calls him. LR encourages Vasu to talk. Reva some loose talk and ask him about foreign trip .Vasu tells that he is in hospital and he in hospital for medical clearance for passport.She encourages him to come up in life . She asks him about his voice and he samalchufies. Reva tells that her dad is coming and cuts the calls. LR asks Vasu why he lied to Reva. He tells that Reva will be scared. LR1 chides when they both will get-t0-gether. RS comes and ask Reva whether she was talking to Vasu.

Part3:

RS tells about Vasu's stay in hospital.RS tells about knife stabbing.Mangu and Reva don't understand anything. RS tells the backstory about Vasu and baby. RS leaves for business matter.Reva and Mangu gets confused. Reva tells that she talked to Vasu and he didn't tell her anything and realizes that he didn't b'cos he doesn't want her to get scared.Mangu tells that Vasu care about her and tells her they have to get=to-gether.Reva leaves to see Vasu.MM tells the story to Siva.He doubts Vasu only sensible person in the serial.MM tells that he and Archu saw in their own eyes he got stabbed.Siva and MM go to hospital to see Vasu.Siva is hesitant to go and see since LR already scolded them.LR takes care of Vasu .Vasu tells that he can discharge today. Siva is happy that he is giving respect to MM. LR says pay the bill since he saved their baby life

Edited by rojapoooo - 12 years ago
Thanks Roja akka, why didn't Rani tell the truth to the whole family???

baby na kidnap panna numa.. ithu yenna rule OšŸ˜”..yella directors csum onna room pottu ippudi decision yedupangaloošŸ˜omni baby kannom,MMM baby kannom..aduthathu Yaaru queue vula

Thanks Eljay ma for the update. Ippadiyum sila jenmangal??
Thanks, Nithya!  I want to sit down and cry - will this serial never end?  Why are we back on the Bhagyam - Vasu villathanam track?  Roja, can you round up these three (Bhagyam, Vasu and RS) and throw them into the Bay of Bengal?  And can someone find a way to do the same to Dheena, his mother and Jayanthy?  If not, we will have to send a petition to vikatan televistas, telling them that we are going to boycott (okay, I plan to boycott, who will join me?) this serial if he doesn't put these evil villains in jail to rot till the end of time.
Thanks Roja for monday
Ejay for tuesday and Nithya for wednay updates.
So can we copy old updates starting this week ? Looks like the same old thing. This is too much.Intha reel ethana thadava than ootuvaanga. I don't know why they are scared to start new serial. There are so many good family story lines .Whats the big deal.Even if they take the story of old tamil movie they can still do a get job.What is holding them to start a new one ?

Thanks
Desi
Thanks, Nithya!  I hope this Vasu's friend gets scared and spits out the truth.  I want to see Vasu exposed and getting a solid beating.
Thanks Nithya, same old track...šŸ˜­
ada che... nalla ketta varthaila thitalam pola iruku. Nijamave entha serial creative head-ku head-la onnum illa or viewers head-la ethuvum illanu oru idea irukanum. How many times they'll repeat the same thing.

Vadivelu style-la sollanumna...vendam azhuthuduven...

padikara enake epdi iruke epdi than etha update panreengalo. update panna apparam epdi neenga ellam rest of the day push panreenga. I feel really pity for updaters.

I guess that this is a such a depressing serial.
Edited by junkabc - 12 years ago
Originally posted by junkabc

ada che... nalla ketta varthaila thitalam pola iruku.

could you compile a list of all those ketta varthais and send them over, preferably with their meanings, since I am out of touch with the current varthais and their definitions!  The list will come in handy, because sometimes I am dangerously close to throwing a shoe at the screen.  The only thing that stops me is the thought of my husband's face when he comes down and sees the damage done by me.  Then all I have to do is refer to the list and use those words!
Edited by eljay - 12 years ago