Yeh Ishq Haaye

Wait was over...Akshay back & AKSHARI together !

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

frenz4u

IF-Dazzler

frenz4u

Posted: 07 August 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged

Finally finally finally...our hero AKSHAY was back...StarDancing...was too overjoyed afer seeing him after a too long time...Big smile...bahut intezaar karwaya...Embarrassed...

I just cudnt take my eyes off him when he entered the scene...Day Dreaming...he was looking so cute, smart and dashing...Blushing...mahaepisode ka mazaa toh tab start hua...Wink
Then cutting off the KKHH scene..LOL.loved the last part since Manjari started running...Party...what a perfect flashback of all the lovely AKSHARI scenes were shown...Day Dreaming..Heart...and with Tu jaane Na mix in the background...superb...Clap...

haaye...Embarrassed they were having such a cute nok jhok even while crying...Tongue...and then finally ...Akshay saying "I love U and I have always loved u"..Heart...and then both again arguing a bit in saying I LOVE U to each other...(chalo at last both of them confessed together...LOL...)...and then the hug was just awesome...wowww AKSHARI united finally that too in a cute way. . .Party . Awww the last scene was way too superb. . . . After a long time, we got an AKSHARI scene ..that was last one though...and that was too cute...Day Dreaming...

Edited by frenz4u - 07 August 2011 at 4:23am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

adutta94sana11994sunithavarmaronnie85taniya_dostiidevishreeShiningStar18-Nymphadora-mishti_17

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Wait was over...Akshay back & AKSHARI together !" in Yeh Ishq Haaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mishti_17

IF-Stunnerz

mishti_17

Posted: 07 August 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
When he came, I got "Sahi wale goosebumps" Silly 
His entry was so awesome. The way he looked.. Day Dreaming
And then of course the last scene... Blushing Manjari running behind Akshay and then the magic confession... Day Dreaming Heart 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adutta94ronnie85frenz4u

kinny_ranvir

Goldie

kinny_ranvir

Posted: 07 August 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
manjari running for Akshay n their confession part was the best...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adutta94ronnie85frenz4u

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 07 August 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
and here are the avis!!sit and drool..
ive watched the scene over 100 times..this one scene was awe sum!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

adutta94GCISBESTronnie85devishreefrenz4umishti_17

mishti_17

IF-Stunnerz

mishti_17

Posted: 07 August 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
^^ Shruti, can I have them stacked horizontally...?? Heart 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adutta94

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 07 August 2011 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
sure!!karke dungi!
plus siggies and HQ on YT comming up as well!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adutta94frenz4u

adutta94

Groupbie

adutta94

Posted: 07 August 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
i agree farhin. i was in the same situation. i ws so drooling over Akshay when he entered the sceneEmbarrassed. sahi kahan tumne boho zyaada intezar karwaya Heart. oye farhin, hw come u always knw wht i'm thinkingConfused, r u a psychic or wht yaarLOL. everything u wrote ws exactly wht i ws thinking n doingThumbs Up. i also skipped the K2H2 with Sanjay's blah blah blahDead. then we hav a dhamaka entry of our hero AkshayDay Dreaming. haye!!! i was sooo drooling over him n was soo desperate 2 hear his voiceBlushing. i loved it too when Akshay said those magical words to manjari " i love u and I've always loved uEmbarrassed. kitna cute lagraha tha upar se yeh words jaise bonus kis tarah mila. haye!! i kept hitting replaying the scene when he says this n they hav their cute nok jhok, i ws crying tht i'll be seeing them 4 the last timeCry. i was blushign when they were teasingly telling each other 2 say i love uDay Dreaming. soo sad it's all over. why did it had 2 end? oh i miss Akshaari sooo muchCryUnhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ronnie85frenz4u

frenz4u

IF-Dazzler

frenz4u

Posted: 08 August 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti.nil

and here are the avis!!sit and drool..
ive watched the scene over 100 times..this one scene was awe sum!

me too dunno how many times i hv seen that scene yet...Tongue
Oh...Shruti...u r just great...
super rocking avis on super rocking scene..Embarrassed...
yup drooling...Wink

Waiting for the siggies !

Edited by frenz4u - 08 August 2011 at 12:47am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ronnie85

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.