RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
this is a story dedicated to all my fellow cgm forum members and beloved cgm gangs...its not that good in terms of language,concept or presentation...its only dedicated to all my sweet memories and wonderful friendship ...which i had in this forum
character pics and intro
set 1 - page 29
set 2 - page 31
set 3 - page 32
set 4 - page 37
set 5 - page 39
set 6 - page 42
set 7 - page 44
set 8 - page 45
index
part 1 - page 1
part 2 - page 3
part 3 - page 5
part 4 - page 9

part 5 - page 13
part 6 - page 15
part 7 - page 18
part 8 - page 25
part 9 - page 27
 part 10- page 35
part 11 -page 46

BAS AISE HI

9 a.m
a bus from kathgodam reached to Ranikhet...and two girls came down with luggages.
both of them are of early 20's...one of them has very long hair...another has spectacles...they were looking here and there ...seems they are looking for any address...
the girl with long hair says to another

Bhargavi what to do now??whom to we ask about Ranikhet sports Accademy??ye tourist season nahi hai that's why there are not much people in the morning time...

Bhargavi : don't worry Peihu...koi na koi to mil hi jayega help ke liye...Ranikhet is a small town..itni famous sport accademy k bare men sabhi ko pata hoga...chal market ke taraf jate hai...

Peihu : waise kitni achhi baat hai na Bhargu...hum dono saheliyon ko ek hi jaige mein job mil gaye...main physician aur tu psychiatrist...

Bhargavi : han but tu girls table tennis team ki physician hai aur main boys football team ke psychiatrist...after all foot ballers ko mental tress jyada hote hai...

Peihu : to kya hua sports is sports ...table tennis team ko tress honge to main tujhe bula lungi aur hum phirse eksath ho jayenge...

a sweet voice comes from back...are you looking for some address??
peihu and bhargavi turned back and saw a girl of late teenage with a get up of sports skirt is smiling ...very sweet girl she is...the girl says
hi i am Indupriya...a student of Ranikhet sports academy...i heard today our new physician will come so i came to receive her in bus stop... and you both are talking about sport academy...if m not wrong one of you is our new physician...isn't it??

Peihu : yes i am your new physician.  Peihu..and she is new psychiatrist of football team Bhargavi...Indu please guide us to reach academy...

Indu : ya sure didi..i never thought our new physician is so young...the older one was very strict 60 years old aunty...

Peihu : ya indu i just passed this year only...anyways we are feeling tired after nights long train journey and hours long bus journey please take us to academy..

all of three lerft..

Ranikhet Market

a girl of early 20's and a boy of late teenage were roaming...the boy is in dress of sports suit..the girl is her cousin and works in account department of sports academy..
the boy says...
Pollydi aur kitni der lagega apko fruits kharidne mein...we are getting late for sport academy Visnu sir baht strict hai...

Puloma : abhi bas 2 min ho hi gaya hai...actually main accountant hun na...to players ke breakfast k hisab rakhne k zimmedari is mahine mujh pr hai aur main quantity and quality k sath koi compromise nhi krna chahti...aur nahi kisiko swikayat k maoka dena chahti...

Abhi : ya i know you are too much serious in this case that's why Visnu sir too depends on you...ab chaliye nhi to Visnu sir firse mujhe samay k mulya samjhayenge...aur punish karenge...

Puloma : acha chalo...

girl's hostel of sports academy...
two girls are talking ..both of them are mid 20's...one is the coach of table tennis team...another is dietitian..

coach : Radhika tumne jo diet chart banayi haiuske hisab se har ladki ke khane mein roz badam milk rehna zaroori hai...but authority iske intezam abtak nhi kiya

Radhika : yes Khushi girls k sehat ke liye unhe roz half liter milk badam ke sath pilana zaroori hai..warna unhe zaroori energy nahi milenge...maine higher authority se suparish kia but...they didn't answer..

Khushi : han radhi seems they are not caring about player's health...aise kaise chalega...hamare academy se kitne famous table tennis player ka janam hua aur ab is academy ka itna bhi budget nhi k girls k liye roz badam milk afford kr sake...let's talk to our head of the institution...

and they left for the academy...

in a hotel of Ranikhet

Aru was reading her book and suddenly the phone rang...she received but didn't found tower so was about to leave room...anda voice comes kahan ja rahi ho??she turns back and found her Tarini mausi got up from bed...she came with Tarini mausi and her daughter Drakshita .for Drakshita's admission here...she is related with  a project on Uttaranchal...so she is staying in hotel with her Tarini mausi...

Aru : mausi tower nhi mil raha hai isiliye bahar ja rahi hun...aap tabtak Drakshita ko ready hone k liye kahiye..aj uski admission hai na?

and she comes out of room...and goes downstairs of hotel and try to find tower...someone touched her shoulder from back...she turns back..and saw a foreigner tourist of late 20's standing there...he is a very handsome guy with well build physic,olive skin, brownish curly hair and green eyes...he is a Greek by birth and working in world's animal cares society and doing project on Jim Corbet National Park...he was formerly known to Aru when she visited the national park as tourist..Aru got surprised..

Aru : Selukas??? what are you doing in Ranikhet??i thought you are in Greece now...

Selucas : hey Arnita...glad to see you again ...my cousin Alex is a club footballer and he is hired by the sport academy ..he came India for the 1st time so i liked to guide him...

Aru (uttering)- is des ka kya hoga...har ek gaon mein footballers hai phirbhi unhe train krne k jaiga paise deke footballers late hai europe se...is paise se to 1 ke jaiga 5 footballers ban jayenge idhar...isiliyue kabhi world cup tak nhi pohuch paye...

Selucas : hey Arnita what did you say ??i didn't get you...

Aru : nothing...anyways where is your brother...

and then a boy of early 20's came...Aru became spell bound by watching his looks...he is good looking as a prince of fairy tales with golden messy hair pinkish fair skin and deep blue eyes...though he not was tall like Selucas but was more well built...he strched his hands to Aru and had a shake hand...and said

hello sweet girl am Alex...heard about you from Selucas...

Aru : thank you but i think am not that important subject to discuss...

Selucas : Arnita you never know...

Aru : what??

Alex : leave it ...m getting late for academy...bye ...nice to meet you girl...

they left...and Aru turned back and saw Drakshita behind her...

Drakshita : kaun the ye di??baht good looking hai ...

Aru smiles : janti hun ab chal we are getting late...aur der karenge to teri addmission nhi hoga...

and they leaves...

Edited by jhum_86 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radhikarani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh god! Ths jus too good. Lolz. Aur psyciatic wl fl in lv w8 a psycho.
Joking
very nice cgm gang cgm lovers mixd. N all vry swt. N lovely charctr sketch
best story
radhikarani thumbnail
matlab bhargu ka alex aru ka hone wala.
Sambhal
RoseFairy thumbnail
maine aisa to nhi kaha radhiπŸ˜‰
Historylover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awww..aru thats really really sweet of u..nothing could b better than this on this friendship...hum sab eksaath ek story mein ...i m spell bound by reading this ..and wow mera alex bhi hai πŸ˜† ..but shayad mere specs dekh k woh bhaag jayega 🀣...just loved aru ...dont hav words to describe my feelings 😊 ...love u for this ..thank u so much...this friendship day has become so special for me coz my cgm forum friends πŸ˜ƒ ...love u aru πŸ€—..plz continue soon πŸ˜›
Historylover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
abhi toh meri aur alex ki mulaqat bhi nahi hui 😳 ...milenge toh kya hoga πŸ˜ƒ i m so excited πŸ˜† ...it wud b like a dream come true ...thanks aru...this story is most rocking one ❀️
radhikarani thumbnail
hmm koi ko khichdi paki. May b selu lv bhargu n alex lv aru.
Age barao kahani. Khichdi dkni h
indupriya2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thnx a lot Aru diπŸ€— for so much nice story  on our  friendship...
Its truly a perfect present of Friendship Day πŸ˜³
Oh so sweet of u, i'm a big pankha of ur style of writing stories. πŸ‘

Wish u all a Happy Friendship Day..
RoseFairy thumbnail
happy friendship day to you all ...i am updating soon...
radhikarani thumbnail
par mujhe selu pasand h... Acha h.