Twilight

Teen Choice Awards 2011 UPDATE** (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 08 August 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
...you already watched it? =O I've got to..wait...*counts* 10 more hours. Stern Smile

Justin Bieber won best male hottie? Huh? ..at least the guy used to have nice hair, now he doesn't even have that! What's so hot about the kid? *shakes head*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Teen Choice Awards 2011 UPDATE** (Page 2)" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 08 August 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Keanufan

Can u plz post Taylor Lautner's award video link?/

Taylor didn't get his award , he just came on stage to present an award to someone so on the screen they just wrote 'Winner of Sci-Fi Best Actor'. 

Keanufan

Keanufan

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ROBlicious.

Taylor didn't get his award , he just came on stage to present an award to someone so on the screen they just wrote 'Winner of Sci-Fi Best Actor'. 

How can they disregard someone that too a winner!! And Taylor has long waited for  due credit...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged

Teen Choice Male Hottie: JB

*rolls eyes*Wacko

I am glad Rob and Taylor won awardsCool

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ROBlicious.

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2">Taylor didn't get his award , he just came on stage to present an award to someone so on the screen they just wrote 'Winner of Sci-Fi Best Actor'.</font>

How can they disregard someone that too a winner!! And Taylor has long waited for due credit...

I know, but like I said this award show was about Justin , selena and Taylor swift. They didn't present awards to anyone properly expect a few people. I was shocked they even invited Rob on stage.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top