ArHi- i dont want to loose you <3 note of pg 14

Posted: 12 years ago
hi guye im new to this forum page , just started watching this drama, damn its good , i couldnt go to sleep all night as i had to catch up with the episodes.

I hope you like it !!! ENJOY :)

khushi a loving , bubbly cheering girl , who loved going out and specially hated her boss arnav singh raizada, she loved eating foods alot and was just down to earth .

Arnav singh raizada: who only cared about himself and his Di , he was full of arrogant and anger , he never smiled at any of his workers. as e owned a company whihc khushi worke it .

Prologue :

Khushi was late for office by only 2 minutes , and now she was dead scared , what if that lardgovernor shouts at her again ... aghh i wont be able to take it this time.

<font color="#990099">But what she had never expected from arnav would actually happen today.
Khushi reached to arnav's cabin and knocked once.

Arnav: come in.

Khushi slowly took a step forward and came in the cabin.

Arnav: khushi why were you late today to the office.

khushi: sir i was stuck in the traffic, im very sorry for it.
<font color="#990099">Khushi was not in a mood of fighting with arnav and arguing again.</font>

Arnva: its okie khushi , you are forgivinen and one more thing khuhsi you had asked for a two weeks leave , may i ask why??

<font color="#990099">Arnav who had started falling for khushi and was eagerly waiting for her answer , as he couldnt resist being away from her anymoment at all.</font>

<font color="#990099">Khushi knew it was time to tell him the reason for it.
</font>
khuhsi: sir before i say something i wanna give you something , please see this and give this anjali Di as well.

khushi handed him the envolope.

Arnav opened it and saw something whihch he never would've thought , it was non other khushi kumari gupta wedding to rohit mehra.

Arnav was shocked !!!

<div>i hope you liked it :)

please dont forget to like it and comment :)
Edited by Zindagirocks_21 - 12 years ago
luved it , please do continue soon. 
Originally posted by rsk16

luved it , please do continue soon.

Thanks so much .I will update really soon :)
OOo... I like this... COntinue soon :) And do PM me whenever u update :D
Hey dear!!
This looks very interesting. Do continue, and PM when you update if possible!!!
😊
OMG the real shock for Arnav
waiting for the rest
Wow intreasting do continue 😊
omg!  i wanna know wut ASR is gonna do! plz pm me when you write more!

PART 1:

khushi had been smiling all day at the office thinking that finally she is getting married to the person she loves.
rohit was a business men , he didnt have any relatives except for khushi , he was an orphange who stood up to the cruel world and became something.

How khuhsi and him met was just a coincidence, they already knew each other in childhood.
khushi and rohit were friends since they were both born , khushi was an orphange , she lived with many kids who didnt have parents nor relatives , but she mostly got close to rohit , he was a nice and loving boy , he took care of her alot  , brought her flowers .
but unfortunately for them they had to seperate.

khushi was getting adopted by the gupta family , khuhsi's parents died in an accident , and she had an older sister name payal.

khuhsi lived with her sister in luknow , but to become something and feed eachother they had to work , but they could not do that in luknow , and decided to go to mumbai, by train.
payal had to stay back for few days because of some problem at their home.
khuhsi had met rohit on the way to mumbai , why he was taking the train because he loved traveling like a lower class people , he enjoyed hangiing out with them.
khushi really liked the thing about him, they both introduced each other and thats how they found out that they were friends since childhood, khushi had gotten the job in ASR company , as a personal assistant.

she woould always come and complain to rohit that her boss he to arrogant and full of himself, as she was living in his guest house with her sister and bua.

pt 1 scene 2:

arnav was totally shcoked and had no answers for it , his mind was full of things.
Arnav : how can she get married , i love her.
 oh so finally so accomplished , finally you know that your in love wit her , congratulations congratulations.
Arnav: whats with you and taunting me , everytime i think about khushi you come out of no where .
oh why wouldnt i , you keep on talking about her but never express your feelings, i told you too , but no you were full of yourself and getting mad at her everytime you looked at her , you caused her alot of mentally and physical pain, now thats what you get , khuhsi getting married to someone else, who she loves.
arnav: no that cant happen , i cant let her go , i cant live without her , i cant.
oh you cant , well better think fast cz she is getting married in two days and one more thing , do give  this to anjali Di. she will be very happy.

arnav got up from his seat and went outisde he had two things in his hands.
arnav called out khushi and khushi stood up,
arnav: khushi this is your leave letter for 2 weeks , and i will give this to anjali Di.
khushi smiled and said thank you.

arnav left from over there leaving his workers confused , at how come he was being so nice to her???

arnav entered his house and found his Di watching a tv with his mami.
arnav called her name and gave her something and left.
anjali opened the envolope and found out that khushi was getting married.
at first she was happy but sad at next moment , as she knew that her brother was in love wit her .

the marriage was obviously held at khuhsi's old house in luknow.

khuhsi had gone back to her house with her soon to be beloved husband rohit.

please dont forget to comment :) Edited by Zindagirocks_21 - 12 years ago
-Edited-

Nice update :) Really like the concept :) Loved Arnav's inner thoughts to the core. Would love to see how he stops the marriage and makes Khushi his and not Mohit's! Continue soon :D
Edited by ..Jojo.. - 12 years ago