India-Forums

Tum bin Janoon Kahin (Page 2)

UnbrokeN Newbie
UnbrokeN
UnbrokeN

Posted: 19 October 2004 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
well its not poss tht the son will be aryan i watched the serial today nd now i think tht as DURGA nd KHUSHI both r pregnent so...KHUSHI's son will be EVIL as GURUJI said tht he will destroy the world nd 2day's serial showed it all! tht all RASAMS etc were turning opposite :( and every1 woz scared as they all r aware of the fact tht there is a DEVIL (EVIL) child comming in the world nd all guruji's get together nd deciede to find nd kill tht child b4r he comes to this world or else the world will be ruined nd DURGA's SON will be a good one as shez all happy nd all nd both childs will be born same time and it will be a fight between GOOD vs EVIL :) and thts how this serial will end !! thts wat i aroona irani says too!! fight between GOOD nd EVIL!!

nish_k Senior Member
nish_k
nish_k

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 4:07pm | IP Logged

O wow..seems like this show will be taking surprizing turn all together.Wink

UnbrokeN Newbie
UnbrokeN
UnbrokeN

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 11:29am | IP Logged
hehe yea! can any1 keep updating this show now cuz i cant watch Zee Tv now as there is some prob with all the channels here CryCryCry......PLZ ANY1 who watches this serial regularly like i did plz keep updating MON-THU....i dont wanna miss any episode plz plz plz plz.....it will be a GR8 HONOUR Big smileBig smileBig smile
sowmyaa IF-Dazzler
sowmyaa
sowmyaa

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
oh wow thats really a new turn...i wonder whats gonna happen next. Could please update whats happening next!!!! please!!!! It's really hard to belive how Khushi turned so evil after her rebirth..when Muskaan she was so good and nice, and Khushi is shown really evil.... so does this mean that same soul can be good and evil!!!! I guess I better not go that far... Wink
UnbrokeN Newbie
UnbrokeN
UnbrokeN

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
ANY1 PLZ TELL ME WAT HAPPENED THIS THURSDAY ON TUM BIN JAOON KAHAN????........CAN U GUYZ WATCH ZEE TV THESE DAYZ?? CUZ I GUESS THERE IS SOME PROB WITH SATELLITE!! NEWAYZ PLZZZZZZZZZZ UPDATE ME!!
UnbrokeN Newbie
UnbrokeN
UnbrokeN

Posted: 25 October 2004 at 11:19am | IP Logged
WAT HAPPENED THIS MONDAY CAN ANY1 PLZ TELL ME?? PLZ ANY1 UPDATE LIKE ASTITVA IS UPDATAED DAILY..ANY1 PLZ UPDATE TUM BIN JAOON KAHAN TOO Cry
piyakaghar1 Newbie
piyakaghar1
piyakaghar1

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 8:06am | IP Logged
By the way i have got a website that will tell u what will happen next in a couple of days in Tum Bin Jaaoon Kahaan and other serials. The website is www.zeeuk.com and u scroll down and choose which program u wanna look at and thenu go to the top left hand corner where it says select episode date and it has the dates for 3 days and u click on which date u want it to be and then you can read. By the way it is not in that much detail but it still tells u what is gopnna happen next. By the way Khushi is pregnant and she tells aryan. Dead she gives birth to an evil spirit

Edited by piyakaghar1 - 28 October 2004 at 8:07am
UnbrokeN Newbie
UnbrokeN
UnbrokeN

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 11:50am | IP Logged
hehe yea! thnx alot piya Wink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tum Bin Jaoon Kahan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index