India-Forums

Tum bin Janoon Kahin

love123 Newbie
love123
love123

Posted: 01 October 2004 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Can some1 please update this serial..... anyone!!!! i much appreciate it..

anam2004 Senior Member
anam2004
anam2004

Posted: 10 October 2004 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Durga found out that kushie is muskan!
and knows tht khushie is having an affair with arayan!
anam2004 Senior Member
anam2004
anam2004

Posted: 10 October 2004 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
khushie told durga da truth abt her and aryans relationship-love
UnbrokeN Newbie
UnbrokeN
UnbrokeN

Posted: 12 October 2004 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
well guyz after this khushi tries all sort of things to get in ARYAN's DIL hehe! nd DURGA goes in JAIL cuz of KHUSHI in a murder case....and KHUSHI marries ARYAN...but aryan still hates khushi.....cuz he knows tht only cuz of khushi durga is in jail...aryan tries everything to save durga but he fails ....khush9i changes and she prommised to be a good girl....a prommise she made with hersefl nd she never break it! she help every1 nd all...but aryan still misses durga and so durga gets mad at khushi and laterz she gets revenge and aryan and durga get back together and khushi is all quiet but good! and there is some lady who wants to HAVE KHUSHI nd she'z very wicked thts all!! dont have any idea! wat gonna happen next!
dragonfire_m Newbie
dragonfire_m
dragonfire_m

Posted: 16 October 2004 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
i think the wicked lady who wants khushi is Guru-ma. the one who wants her because she wants powers from her
UnbrokeN Newbie
UnbrokeN
UnbrokeN

Posted: 17 October 2004 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
yea! i think she wants khushi to work under her! thts a possibility!! so she can get everything frm khushi....Durga died in a car accident now with her daughter! nd durga woz pregnent too! ...so wat do u guyz think will happen next? and wat will be the end of this serial u guyz think khushi and Aryan will get back together cuz durga is dead?
UnbrokeN Newbie
UnbrokeN
UnbrokeN

Posted: 18 October 2004 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
well sorry sorry guyz!....did u guyz watch the serail 2day????.....it woz a bit shocking DURGA didn't die....ARYAN DIED!!!!!!!!!........shoot yaar the serial has chngd now a completely diff turn fr this serial now....khushi gets so upset tht she's taken to the hospital nd she says tht ill die nd go to aryan nd no1 can seperate us not even BHAGWAN thts wat she said!! but her manna nd aroona irani they come to hospital nd they tell khushi tht she has to live as she is pregnent and she she'z abt to bcum mom so khushi says tht yes this kid is aryan's last NISHANI so i will give birth to him nd will not let any harm come to him.....so GUYZ WAT U THINK WAT WILL HAPPEN NOW? and how long will this serail go?? please reapl ASAP!
sowmyaa IF-Dazzler
sowmyaa
sowmyaa

Posted: 18 October 2004 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Ok I thik that the child that is to be born will be Aaryan...and then she will kind of be happy that Aaryan is back in their life not as his husband but his son and bla bla bla...u know i am going out of my mind now so not sure what will happen next, but a wild guess 'coz its getting hard for me to predict now what turn aaruna irani will bring! Wink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

I never thought that Jodha Akbar will be the turning point of my career: Lavina Tondon I never thought that Jodha Akbar will be the turning point of my career: Lavina Tondon  44

Lavina Tondon shares her experience about auditions and bagging the ...

Zee TV professionals speak on the 20 years completion of the channel Zee TV professionals speak on the 20 years completion of the channel  18

India’s first satellite Zee TV completed 20 years recently. We ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index