Posted: 12 years ago
I have to agree with Seeta, I have seen abused people and they are not stupid, they try to make things work. And at a certain point they say enough is enough. 
Gopi has been abused as a child and is in an emotionally abusive relationship, you can't tell me that she still hasn't had enough.
And that's the problem I have with Gopi, she cries and goes to the mandir, but God helps those who help themselves. 
She needs to grow a backbone and Kokila should instead of scolding her for things she didn't do help her grow one. 
I agree with you, Ahem is incapable of loving anyone and yes Gopi makes it hard but he should try to understand the situation, he's seen the way Gopi acts around Rashi and he knows what she's like but he doesn't try to help or support her, he picks on her, the one person he knows won't speak up or talk back to him and he wonders why she follows people blindly, she's love starved and when he shouts at her it makes it worse
Originally posted by Seeta

I have been watching the show lately. Seeing so much of stupidity and foolishness from Gopi, it get to my nerves. I can understand Ahem's situation. If I was in Ahem's shoes, i would also feel very very irritated and cannot fall in love with such a girl, who is so immatured. She acts like a 5 yr old. I cannot tolerate her behaviour. Raashi is over smart and knows who how to get things her way in the most cunning way. The creative team need to put some common sense into Gopi's character. They cannot make the main character so meek. Now, going to school at this age and not able to cope there also...too much.

Please change the script. give us strong person in Gopi. Teach Raashi and her mother a good lesson. Enough of their gameplans. Show them their stand.

I pity Ahem. Please make our Gopi a normal girl. She is looking like a 5 yr old kid. 

I agree absolutely. 😡I boring Gopi's tears and rashi's evil victory

@Seeta : please do not insult 5 yr olds  or less by comparing Gopi's intellect with them.  My 3 yr old niece is much smarter than Gopi.  She competes with her 5 yr old sis!!

The plain fact is Gopi is the DUMBEST, most IRRITATING, female on the face of this earth.  I cannot stand the sight of her so how can I blame Ahem??

I think Gopi's character is just plain stupid ...

... but honestly, different people react to abuse in different ways ... some become stronger and tougher ... others become even more scared and meek ... more "sehma" hua ...

And that is why i never liked Koki with Gopi ... Alot of people give three cheers to koki whenever she puts down rashi ... but her insulting rashi does NOT help Gopi ... This tough love strategy will not work with Gopi ...

Somebody like Hetal can give Gopi more confidence and self worth than the constant verbal abuse by koki ... Gopi doesn't understand with loud words and anger but gentle encouragement from hetal/ jigar, and she blossoms

Koki's love with Gopi is conditional on Gopi never making a mistake and ALWAYS doing what Koki wants ... I love hetal's conversations with Gopi ... But koki keeps sidelining hetal with the "meri gopi vahu" nonsense

... bottom line ... Gopi needs LOVE and softness not harsh punishments
Yes Kokila's love is conditional, it's like hat with Kinjal, they still have not reconciled, with Gopi, Gopi has to keep proving that she is better then others like Rashi, with Aham too, if he doesn't do what she wants too. 

Gopi should leave, she can't make them happy, she doesn't have the know how/intelligence to keep Rashi at bay to be what Kokila and Aham want.
All of the characters on this show are getting on  my nerves.  No one stands up for anyone or anything.  The only characters with any humanity and likability are Hetal and Jigar.  Jigar should be with Gopi.  He would help her and understand her.  He gets no attention from Rashi.  And poor Rashi, even when she tries hard and does do something good, Kokila is going to find fault with it...on purpose.  Gopi is pathetic.  But Ahem...I understand he was forced into a marriage he didn't want and I can understand that he is bitter about that!  But he should be mad at his mother, not Gopi.  And even if he doesn't love Gopi, can't he at least be human?  He treats her worse than anyone would treat a dog.  He calls her names and shouts.  It is just cruel.  And his relationship with his mother borders on perverted.  No man should be that close or dominated that much by their mother.  I need character revisions in all of these people.