Rent a Friend: Happy Friendship Day <3!!

Posted: 12 years ago
Attention Friends
This is a heavily loaded Friendship thread with a concept of Rent a Friend and a walk down the memory lane!  Hence, please let it load!  Thank you!!
Edited by MP_Radha - 12 years ago

Edited by daffodils.dudu - 12 years ago

NOTE: 

If you wish to have a custom made signature with all your best friends from IF, please post them here, and we shall make them in the above template style, with your own quotes/ wordings and a picture!

Free For Use:

H a p p y  F r i e n d s h i p  D a y
To All my Friends here๐Ÿค—

May each one of your lives be as Colorful as my wishes above๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by -Preeti- - 12 years ago
happy friendship day to all..

Amazing layout Radha.. Awesome work guys, ๐Ÿค—

PS: i'd make signatures on the special occasion.. can i post them here?

edited :-

h.a.p.p. f.r.i.e.n.d.s.h.i.p  d.a.y

as can by the colourful fonts, my friends hve filled my life with colours. Throughtout my sad times even when I'm feeling upset, my friends comes forwards and go to any extent just to bring smile on my face.. ๐Ÿ˜ณyou all truely rock hun, and this comes straight from my heart. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  coming back toupdate, I'd been making signatures on occasions from quite sometime, and iwas astonished to see members being happy abt it. ๐Ÿ˜† hence i decided to continue with the making lol.. here are the signatures for friendship day. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

So naming few friends along with my message :-

Pehle toh :-

Phuljadi :- OMG! its been 3 years since we are talking.. i never knew she will be a chatter box uunless we talked on pms.. ahaha...๐Ÿ˜†she's the most beautiful person with whom i can share everything. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—

Neha :- Neha my gfff... she's such a darling.. She's been soo soo sweet with me, I'd been talking to her like from love ne days.. nnever knew k we will become such awesome friends..๐Ÿค—

Aishhh:- Addhhi, hmm, iske baare mein kya kahoon/ lol, we chat endless with keeping our mind out, she's a super romantic chorri and me romance se bhaagti ghodi. ๐Ÿ˜† still, kabhi kabhi same to same baat karte hai. ๐Ÿ˜†I met aish sometime starting of this year, or last eyar?? mujhe yaad sahi nahi cholly. but yes yes, now i feel like talking to her everyday and if not, something adhura i feel..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿค—

Karan : OMG! i met him in dmg forum, he's like my best friend, though we dont talk much because he doesnt come online phir bhi.. i can rely on him when ever i needed him on IF... he helped me when nobody did. ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜† so thank you for being there..

MElzzz :- So where to start from?? hmm.. this koochie koo baby, I thought she;s such a hitler and cruel kind of person.. we never talked pehle.. and i dunno how i added her into my msn; from there we got to know each other. To be very honest, Melz is a shaitan and evil.๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ she loves EH.. i got to know yesterday.. tsk tsk.. hmm.. she just loved the song peelon.๐Ÿ˜† Acha..Abt dosti.. Melz is only the person whom i'd shared my personal life..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฃwaise perosnal zyada kuch ahi, still something very imp. which i cant share with everyone.. so you can guess, how special is she to me..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—

Abhi :- Lol, Abhi and me became friends when babul use to come  air.. and from there we talked endless on ms;but then her id got some viral and she became chuu mantar...
She's special to me๐Ÿ˜ณ berry special๐Ÿ˜†

Chunni :- She's the most maughtiest girl on IF.. i cant believe she will turn 18๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† she doesnt look like an adult..๐Ÿ˜ฒshe still has to grow up.. jokes apart. Tanubie is the most sweetest and babiest girl. She keeps laughing and talks everyone with like she knows them all well.๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคฃ mujhe bhi hasati hai .. ๐Ÿ˜ฒnoone can make me smile though..๐Ÿ˜†easy nahi..

Sid :- OMG! mr. president!!!!!!!! Lol, Sid aur mera rishta hai 2 saal purana.. I remember k i pmed him for jaage jaage mayur pics..๐Ÿ˜† and from that pm  we talked like mad..๐Ÿ˜•sometime, we even forgot the content of the discussion on which we were talking too.. ๐Ÿ˜† but he's very jollulovely person.. he can never sees anyone sad around him and ties his best to cheer him/her up. his nonsense talks can make you laugh..๐Ÿ˜† 

I'll add more later on.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Here are the signatures which i made last night :)

Edited by Sano88 - 12 years ago
Happy Friendship Day

PS. Awesome postโญ๏ธ.. Thank you so much to the whole team for this lovely thread๐Ÿ‘.. Lovely songs and special thanks to the awesome 'Sensational South' mix of the songs from (Inidhu Inidhu,Happy Days,Jolly Days) .. Gave me goosebumps hearing the song is all the 4 languages๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘.. Hats off to my dear friends for this thread

Feel the essence and worth of true friendship with these golden Friendship Quotes. Coming straight from the heart of some of the most celebrated writes, personalities and loyal friends, these soft and sentimental lines on friends and friendship will make you think more fondly about your friends.

"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Walk beside me and be my friend."

[IMG]http://i651.photobucket.com/albums/uu240/srishti_93/38329_1337158438291_1511032812_30830091_4901583_n.jpg" />

LOve u
Salina๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

"Friendship is not something you learn in school. Its feeling u got sum one share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand. Friend is someone who knows all about you and loves you anyway."

โค๏ธHAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAYโค๏ธ

Edited by nidha1983 - 12 years ago