India-Forums

Rent a Friend: Happy Friendship Day <3!!

Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Attention Friends
This is a heavily loaded Friendship thread with a concept of Rent a Friend and a walk down the memory lane!  Hence, please let it load!  Thank you!!

Edited by MP_Radha - 06 August 2011 at 10:41pm

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09Fizza110alina_laleArmu4evaRishi87ahsimalavanyazcutegirl94niru273Ishan.Angel-Jot.BilliCat.Ann_92-wild-samruthaAdorable-RH3--Neelanjana---Shankar-reemz.malik--Divzfan--MP_Radha-Preeti--Gaganjot-minuuSano88saher_90-Stutz-swtbaby-tellyaddict-Sandy-NazSiddhi_set_rajLeenasmgnidha1983-Ri..PINK.

BilliCat. Viewbie
BilliCat.
BilliCat.

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged

Edited by daffodils.dudu - 06 August 2011 at 7:03pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09AahaanaFizza110alina_laleahsimaAngel-Jot.Ishan.samruthaAdorable-RH3--Divzfan--reemz.malik-Shankar-MP_Radha-Gaganjot-saher_90-Preeti-Sano88set_rajSiddhi_-tellyaddict-swtbaby-Ri..PINK.

MP_Radha IF-Veteran Member
MP_Radha
MP_Radha

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged

Edited by MP_Radha - 06 August 2011 at 10:45pm

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09AahaanaFizza110alina_laleahsimalavanyazcutegirl94Rishi87Angel-Jot.Ishan.-Rakshu-samruthaAdorable-RH3reemz.malik--Divzfan---Shankar-saher_90-Gaganjot--Preeti-Sano88set_rajSiddhi_swtbaby-tellyaddict-Sandy-Naz-Ri..PINK.

gk_09 Global Moderator
gk_09
gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged

Edited by MP_Radha - 06 August 2011 at 10:03pm

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaFizza110alina_laleahsimacutegirl94Angel-Jot.Ishan.-Rakshu-samruthaAdorable-RH3reemz.malik--Divzfan---Shankar-MP_Radhasaher_90-Gaganjot--Preeti-Sano88set_rajSiddhi_..Armaania..swtbaby-tellyaddict-Sandy-Naz-Ri..PINK.

-Gaganjot- IF-Veteran Member
-Gaganjot-
-Gaganjot-

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged

NOTE: 

If you wish to have a custom made signature with all your best friends from IF, please post them here, and we shall make them in the above template style, with your own quotes/ wordings and a picture!

Free For Use:

Edited by MP_Radha - 06 August 2011 at 11:44pm

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaFizza110alina_lalecutegirl94Rishi87ahsimaAngel-Jot.Ishan.-Rakshu-samruthaAdorable-RH3reemz.malik--Divzfan--saher_90MP_Radha-Preeti-Sano88Leenasmgset_rajSiddhi_..Armaania..swtbaby-tellyaddict--Jahnvi-Sandy-Naz-Ri..PINK.

-Preeti- IF-Veteran Member
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
H a p p y  F r i e n d s h i p  D a y
To All my Friends hereHug

May each one of your lives be as Colorful as my wishes aboveBig smile

Edited by -Preeti- - 07 August 2011 at 6:51am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaahsimaBilliCat.chahaat.MP_Radha-Gaganjot-Sano88Leenasmgset_raj-tellyaddict-Sandy-Naz.PINK.

Sano88 IF-Veteran Member
Sano88
Sano88

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
happy friendship day to all..

Amazing layout Radha.. Awesome work guys, Hug

PS: i'd make signatures on the special occasion.. can i post them here?

edited :-

h.a.p.p. f.r.i.e.n.d.s.h.i.p  d.a.y

as can by the colourful fonts, my friends hve filled my life with colours. Throughtout my sad times even when I'm feeling upset, my friends comes forwards and go to any extent just to bring smile on my face.. Embarrassedyou all truely rock hun, and this comes straight from my heart. Big smile  coming back toupdate, I'd been making signatures on occasions from quite sometime, and iwas astonished to see members being happy abt it. LOL hence i decided to continue with the making lol.. here are the signatures for friendship day. Big smile

So naming few friends along with my message :-

Pehle toh :-

Phuljadi :- OMG! its been 3 years since we are talking.. i never knew she will be a chatter box uunless we talked on pms.. ahaha...LOLshe's the most beautiful person with whom i can share everything. Big smileHug

Neha :- Neha my gfff... she's such a darling.. She's been soo soo sweet with me, I'd been talking to her like from love ne days.. nnever knew k we will become such awesome friends..Hug

Aishhh:- Addhhi, hmm, iske baare mein kya kahoon/ lol, we chat endless with keeping our mind out, she's a super romantic chorri and me romance se bhaagti ghodi. LOL still, kabhi kabhi same to same baat karte hai. LOLI met aish sometime starting of this year, or last eyar?? mujhe yaad sahi nahi cholly.Ouch but yes yes, now i feel like talking to her everyday and if not, something adhura i feel..LOLHug

Karan : OMG! i met him in dmg forum, he's like my best friend, though we dont talk much because he doesnt come online phir bhi.. i can rely on him when ever i needed him on IF... he helped me when nobody did. AngryLOL so thank you for being there..

MElzzz :- So where to start from?? hmm.. this koochie koo baby, I thought she;s such a hitler and cruel kind of person.. we never talked pehle.. and i dunno how i added her into my msn; from there we got to know each other. To be very honest, Melz is a shaitan and evil.ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked she loves EH.. i got to know yesterday.. tsk tsk.. hmm.. she just loved the song peelon.LOL Acha..Abt dosti.. Melz is only the person whom i'd shared my personal life..EmbarrassedROFLwaise perosnal zyada kuch ahi, still something very imp. which i cant share with everyone.. so you can guess, how special is she to me..EmbarrassedHug

Abhi :- Lol, Abhi and me became friends when babul use to come  air.. and from there we talked endless on ms;but then her id got some viral and she became chuu mantar...
She's special to meEmbarrassed berry specialLOL

Chunni :- She's the most maughtiest girl on IF.. i cant believe she will turn 18ShockedLOLLOLLOL she doesnt look like an adult..Shockedshe still has to grow up.. jokes apart. Tanubie is the most sweetest and babiest girl. She keeps laughing and talks everyone with like she knows them all well.ShockedROFL mujhe bhi hasati hai .. Shockednoone can make me smile though..LOLeasy nahi..

Sid :- OMG! mr. president!!!!!!!! Lol, Sid aur mera rishta hai 2 saal purana.. I remember k i pmed him for jaage jaage mayur pics..LOL and from that pm  we talked like mad..Confusedsometime, we even forgot the content of the discussion on which we were talking too.. LOL but he's very jollulovely person.. he can never sees anyone sad around him and ties his best to cheer him/her up. his nonsense talks can make you laugh..LOL 

I'll add more later on.Embarrassed

Here are the signatures which i made last night :)

Edited by Sano88 - 07 August 2011 at 6:03am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaFizza110alina_laleArmu4evaahsimalavanyazBeautifulDream.CarynMP_Radha-Preeti-Leenasmgswtbabyset_raj-tellyaddict-aishhh...Armaania..Sandy-Naz.PINK.

anjkhoney IF-Dazzler
anjkhoney
anjkhoney

Posted: 07 August 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Happy Friendship Day

PS. Awesome postStar.. Thank you so much to the whole team for this lovely threadClap.. Lovely songs and special thanks to the awesome 'Sensational South' mix of the songs from (Inidhu Inidhu,Happy Days,Jolly Days) .. Gave me goosebumps hearing the song is all the 4 languagesEmbarrassedClap.. Hats off to my dear friends for this thread

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaFizza110alina_lalelavanyazahsimaBilliCat.MP_Radha-Preeti-set_raj-tellyaddict-..Armaania...PINK.

Go to top