|| Love || One shot ArHi Last Part Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Heeey guys this is my first post in this forum. I actually love ArHi and think they are very cute. I decided to write a one shot of them so let me know what you think 😃

Love

'Di, Khushi, Payal, Bua ji jaldi kijiya na, we are all waiting' shouted Arnav from the living room. He was waiting with all the other men for the women of the house to finish getting ready so they could all go to the mandir. 'Coming' voices came from all four directions of four different rooms. The men all looked at each other knowing that they have to go themselves to get their women out of their room or else they would be standing in the living room all day. All of them took a sigh and headed towards their rooms.

Arnav leaned on the door, staring at his wife, she was wearing a red sari, with gold embroidery on it, she looked beautiful he thought to himself. Sure she would wear sari's occasionally but today she looked completely outstanding, there was no doubt about it that she took his breath away. He saw her getting agitated at something she was holding in her hand, she was pouting and then that's when she saw him through the mirror.

Khushi was trying to put her earring in her ear and she could not do it. She gave up and that's when she saw her husband through the mirror. He was looking dashing in the black suit he was wearing. She turned around to him 'Arnav, dekho na I can't put my earring on and my ear's gone all red too' she said with a pout. She looked back at the mirror inspecting her ear.

Arnav smiled to himself and went up to his wife. He looked at her and put his hand out gesturing her to give him the earring. She gave the earring and Arnav, slowly put the hair that was blocking her ear behind, he brought his mouth gently near her ear and began to blow, so the redness goes down. Khushi quickly grabbed on to the chair that was next to her to balance herself. 'Damn it' she thought to her self, he knew what this would do to her. He smirked, and slowly put the earring in her ear, after doing that he went closer to her ear and placed a kiss there. 'Done' he said and pulled his head back. 

Khushi smiled a mischeavious grin, she went closer to him and put her hands around his neck, He arched his eyebrow at her, He put his hands around her waist and looked at her. She slowly brought her lips closer to his and whispered 'If only I was not fasting then I would have been able to thank you properly' and with that she gave a kiss to his cheek. He grunted 'Khushi, you are evil' she giggled 'yes i know after all I learnt it all from you' she said while pulling his cheeks. He pulled her closer to him, and brought his mouth to her ear 'You do know that you are going to have to pay for that later on' Khushi smirked 'Oh believe me I know, and I can't wait' she said with a wink. Arnav brought his head back so he could maintain eye contact with her, he looked at her eyes and could see that she was enjoying this, 'She's going to pay big time' he thought to himself and just smirked.  

'Arnav, Khushi!' They heard, they were brought out of their little love world. 'I think we should get going now, because the sooner we go the sooner we come back' he said with a wink. Khushi grinned and let go of his neck and he let go of her waist. Khushi put her hands around his arm and they made their way downstairs. 'Oh by the way have I told you how beautiful you look' Arnav said. Khushi looked up at him and smiled. 'You look extremely handsome yourself' Arnav smiled and then he could feel a pinch on his behind, he looked at Khushi who was smirking, but before he knew it he was downstairs so couldn't retaliate. 'That's 2 now' Khushi just smiled. When they reached downstairs they saw all the other couples waiting for them. They all went out in to the  cars and made their way to the mandir.

sooo what do u guys think?.I do have an idea to have another part to it where they are at the mandir and open their fast but it depends on the replies :)

Index

Part 1 - Page 1
Part 2 - Page 2
Part 3 - Page 4
Edited by sweet_girl234 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yazzy91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome post! totally enjoyed reading it! Please add me to your pm list! 😃

Originally posted by: Yazzy91

Awesome post! totally enjoyed reading it! Please add me to your pm list!

heyy glad you liked itt :) i dont have a pm list but if i do then they i'll be sure to add you!
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ooohhh i loved it hon 😍
da only best thing abt weekends are, we get to read loads of beautiful os's and ffs... well u nailed it big time with urs 👍🏼

beautiful scene... im still in arhi's bedroom gazin at dem 😍
tnx for decreasin my boredom!!! mwaaah 🤗

Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

ooohhh i loved it hon da only best thing abt weekends are, we get to read loads of beautiful os's and ffs... well u nailed it big time with urs
beautiful scene... im still in arhi's bedroom gazin at dem tnx for decreasin my boredom!!! mwaaah

heey really glad you liked it! Yes i love reading the one shots that's how i were inspired to read my own :) lol thanks and no problem X
muffins2waffles thumbnail
Aw this was so cute <3
Hehe your story just makes me crave for the time they'll get together.
Amazing job, do write another part!
.infinite. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awww...cute OS...just luved it...do right more ArHi OS...
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
This was amazing dear!! Totally love their married life. 😳 Please update soon and add me to your PM list.🤗 Edited by Wafa_94 - 12 years ago
..-Niru-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
do continue !! just loved it !! pls add me 2 ur pm list 2 !!

They stopped the car at the mandir. They all came out, Arnav and Khushi first and then the rest of them. Anjali, Bua ji and Payal had already headed to the mandir with their husbands as they had already filled their thaali with the necessary stuff. 'Khushi, you stay here and I'll go fill this for you' Khushi smiled and handed her thaali over to Arnav and waited for him on the steps. Arnav came back in a few minutes. Khushi took the thaali from him and was going up the stairs when she fell a pull on her pallu.

She looked back to see Arnav pulling her back. She went back to the previous position which was on the stairs, she turned towards Arnav with a confused face. 'Kya hua?' Arnav put his hand on her cheek. 'Arnav' Khushi said getting worried. 'Khushi, you do know that you didn't have to keep this fast for me, as it is I do not believe in all of this, and plus I can't see you starving yourself for me' 

Khushi could see the love and adoration in his eyes for her. She placed her free hand on his and brought it to her lips and placed a kiss on it, she looked up at him. 'Arnav, I'm not doing this for you, I'm doing it for myself. You do not believe in this but I do, I want my husband to be with me forever and to have a long life and if by keeping this fast it will happen then I would love to keep it' Arnav looked at her 'Khushi...' 

She put her hand over his mouth 'I'm not finished, I know you don't like me to starve myself, but think of it this way, I'm not starving myself because at the end of the day I get to keep you for many years yet to come, Your still going to be the first thing I see when I wake up, the last thing I see before I go to sleep, the one person that can read me like a book, the one person who can make me smile by just being in the room, the one person that cares for me and taught me how to love and I love having that person in my life, because I can't imagine life without him' she said while placing her hand on his cheek.

He looked at her speechless, He didn't know what to say. He just nodded. 'You know I love you very much and I am never going to leave you, Your going to be stuck with me for all your life and more'. He said and then enveloped her in to a hug. She hugged him back. 'I hope so and can't wait to spend all my time with you, and Arnav don't think that you can hide things from me, I know you haven't ate anything too since yesterday' she said while looking up at him. He gave a shy smile 'Woh I wasn't feeling hungry and...' Khushi looked at him adoringly, 'come on let's go and open our fast so then we can eat' Arnav nodded his head 'Khushi, you do know that you have to let go of me in order for us to go up' Khushi looked up 'I don't want to let go of you' she said with a pout. 

Arnav looked at her cute pout on her lips, how he was tempted to kiss them but she had a fast and he couldn't. 'Achaaa, you do not know how tempted I am to kiss you, so unless you want me to make a scene here where I lose control I advise you to let go' He said looking at her with intense passion. She quickly let go of him knowing that he is a man of his word and he would actually do it. He grabbed her hand and smirked. '2 down 1 to go' He whispered. She smiled and both of them went up to the mandir. 

Both of them went to their family, they were all anxiously waiting for when it was going to be time to open the fast.Khushi was talking to her Jiji and Anjali di when someone caught her eye. She saw lavanya coming into the mandir with her sari on. She quickly looked at Arnav who was standing opposite her, to see his reactions. He was laughing and then caught Khushi's gaze. He looked at her nodding his head asking her what's up. She looked towards lavanya's direction and he too followed her gaze. As soon as he looked he looked back at Khushi assuring her that nothing bad will happen. Khushi relaxed a little and went back to talking. 

It was time to open the fast and everyone got into their positions, they all did the pooja, first Bua ji with her husband, then Anjali with Shyam (He's good in this 😆), then Payal and Akaash and then Khushi and Arnav. After the pooja all the couples went to open their fast. Arnav gave Khushi, the water, she drank abit and then gave Arnav some to drink too. He drank it while gazing at her. He then gave her some prasad to eat and she too did the same. She then went down to touch his feet but he quickly brought her up. He then hugged her. 

Bua ji came 'I think we should all go home now, I am very hungry' Khushi and Arnav looked at Bua ji and smiled. 'Haan let's go even i'm hungry. Khushi said. All of them went to their own car's and went home. 

that's it theres one more part to this but I think I will update that tomorrow 😆

Edited by sweet_girl234 - 12 years ago