Bollywood Rocking Chit Chat #31-1 yr Anniversary!

Posted: 12 years ago
Welcome to the Bollywood Chit Chat Corner 31
Guys Its the one year Anniversay! SO Rock it ๐Ÿ‘
Original opener who started is here too so a round applause to Kawal_TaK๐Ÿ‘

Code of Conduct Policy 

No bashing/attacking members BUT you can bash celebs until you are satisfied 

Any acts which purposely violate privacy of  members will be dealt sternly.Offenders will reported to High Authorities.

No going crazy ballistic over celebs, it's just not worth it. At the end of the day, they don't even give a damn about your existence. 

Members are hereby requested to abide by the Rules Based Approach of Bollywood Section . Failure to do so will render them liable for action by the IF DEV team.

In case of Disputes, members are encouraged to resolve disputes themselves and treat the Report button as a last resort. 
Report button shall not be treated as sword but as a shield. Abuse of the button will not be tolerated under any circumstances .

Enjoy

A little request. Please don't share personal information on the public forum. I am sure the members here are trustworthy enough, but there are virtual trackers. 
Please beware and stay safe.

Link to the past Chit Chats:
Bollywood Chit Chat 27
Bollywood Chit Chat 28

SaL-KaT rocks๐Ÿ‘ and guys lets start chatting๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
Hey does anyone know when the Manchester united football match will start tomorrow? indian time? please i need to know this! :)

Congrats on the 31st! :)
It have soon been 1 year since the 1st one was opened! :)
OMG its not 1 year soon! :o yesterday the Chit chat corner completed 1 year :p i didnt knew this :) :p
Originally posted by kawal_tak

OMG its not 1 year soon! :o yesterday the Chit chat corner completed 1 year :p i didnt knew this :) :p

really one year๐Ÿ‘ will change heading ti one year anniversary then๐Ÿ˜Š its ok it's belated still its a year and a day and you opened the orginial๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
๐Ÿ‘ I enjoy the Chit Chat, congrats on celebrating one year!
The best thread in this forum ๐Ÿ˜› Congrats guys/girls ๐Ÿ‘
Originally posted by tuli.akhter

The best thread in this forum ๐Ÿ˜› Congrats guys/girls ๐Ÿ‘

Hi Tuli How are your rozas? You missed so much yesterday. I got my 1st topic locked and today some ID joined to abuse me.

Originally posted by wat_up

Hi Tuli How are your rozas? You missed so much yesterday. I got my 1st topic locked and today some ID joined to abuse me.

it's going good. sorry i don't get much time to come because of ramadan..when i get free time i sleep or take rest. i know i was reading last chit chat thread this morning...who's that terachehra or something? and what topic of your got locked? i had few of mine get locked i think because it was already posted 
Originally posted by tuli.akhter

it's going good. sorry i don't get much time to come because of ramadan..when i get free time i sleep or take rest. i know i was reading last chit chat thread this morning...who's that terachehra or something? and what topic of your got locked? i had few of mine get locked i think because it was already posted 

No mine got locked because it took a nasty turn , but nothing like the topic that is open right now with so much personal abuses and attacks
Originally posted by wat_up

No mine got locked because it took a nasty turn , but nothing like the topic that is open right now with so much personal abuses and attacks

lemme find ur topic. whats happening here wow ๐Ÿ˜ฒ.. i am not reading any of those abusing post because of fasting