Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Why didn't they use the earlier music cd's?

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
What's the big deal of that particular cd? Why not reuse music from Hetal and Rashi's dance after all are Modi's, Hetal always speaks up, why didn't she say while they were deliberating that the music is too rude, I can't dance to this, all the other people were laughing why didn't Hetal say Kokila and come on the stage and tell her use our music, the one we used, can be reused, nothing in the rules for against that and your dance steps are different yes, but you will adapt to it, simple.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Traxy101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with you but I've noticed that in the Modi house no one seems to like to come to the aid of others such as before with the medicine incident and all the other ones
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think in the past when it was just Hetal and Kokila, Kokila did a lot to Hetal, maybe it will be revealed later on in the show, as she is the new comer in the house (Kokila) but she has more power. So now when Hetal doesn't come to Kokila's aid or Gopi's aid it's because she is paying her back in kind. Just the way Rashi is, Kokila was the same.

So if Hetal is actually bad, well only Gopi is good, and I want her to be stronger and fight for herself too.
all we can say is that all the modi members need a change...
rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
agreed the cvs have 2 work on  all their characters as sometimes it is shown that hetal can do anything 4 gopi , even lie 4 her but then on the other side shown that she is just the spectator 2 her miseries
shaina.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

good point but as we all know the universal truth 

cvs dont think. they think only during the time to escape rashi

at other moments they remain dumb, deaf and donkeys

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
well i call them all dumb deaf and blind
no one can see rashi wrond doing
no one can hear rashi talking to her mother on the phone
goi hetal and jigar are dumb

what can we expect

the only blabber mouth in the show and speask up is koki aham rattie kinjal and urmi what ca we say..the show needs a new change over
LovelyPlanet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

afterall show is without any logic... 😆 characters and scenes are far far from real life... they are very bad at handling situations.. not even once hetal has managed to catch rashi.. and how about jigar? he has never overheard rashi's evil planning with urmila, although rashi does all the talking in her bedroom sometimes even when jigar is sleeping in the same room.. and gopi herself she knows who sugggeste her to wash laptop etc.. she still does nt think her otherwise smart sister misled her intentionally... 

I dont think any one from saathiya makers ever visit this forum.. else they would have picked  some clue from here to put a stop to nonsense drama... and how long they think they can possibly continue with senseless story..
simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

All modi,s are dumb no brains ...😆😉

Edited by simibrar1990 - 12 years ago