Uravugal Aug 8 - 12 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

@ IF makkalae!

Co-brother (wife's sister husband) is called sagalai in Thamizh. Sagalabaadi enbathu muzhup peyar.  Kooppidumboadhu sagalai enru solvaargaL.  Shattagar enrum solvathuNdu.      

Originally posted by amara_50

@ IF makkalae!

Co-brother (wife's sister husband) is called sagalai in Thamizh. Sagalabaadi enbathu muzhup peyar.  Kooppidumboadhu sagalai enru solvaargaL.  Shattagar enrum solvathuNdu.      

Sir but Mugundhan here is Sathya wife Swetha's another husband.. How can he be Saglai or Shattagar
Originally posted by nithyamkv

Sir but Mugundhan here is Sathya wife Swetha's another husband.. How can he be Saglai or Shattagar

True.  He can't be sagalai or shattagar.  Still he calls mukundhan like that only to irritate him.  I gave only the meaning of that word.
thank sir for the meaning...of  that word...
I guess the story writer wants sathya and Mugs to see swetha as two different persons...rather stwo isters...so sister #1 is Sathya's wife and Sister #2 is Mug's wife...so sathya can call Mugs as sagalai...
ayo kadavuleh...avar yeadho kooppittuttu pogattum paa...naama edhukku muttikanum modhikanum...he he he he
Thanks Nithya for the update. Now Mugs is in a real fix. Hope TK saves him - I do want to see Villushnu face with Kari as she made the msitake.

Atinamaa - Yenge ungaloda wall? Naanum sethu muttikathaan?😉 About this Sagalai business.
Thanks Nithya. Yovvv Vishnu...neeyellam Oru jenmam ...unga amma maha villi ya irukka...nee ennamO POochandi kaattare??!!!

Thanks Nithya.

Though I cant understand the whole story, I can somewhat get on what is going on for now. Will try to catch as quick as possible.
hi ap.meena,
welcome to Uravugal section...Please keep visiting us and also tell your friends and family about our tamil section...
have fun in making friends here and in joining in duscussion with us...
Originally posted by amara_50

@ IF makkalae!

sagalabaadi is when he is hefty??????? and sagalai when he is like Nagesh? lol