Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: kuttu

so Sid is bad in this too. so then how come Panchi happened if he was in love with someone lese. And Pia and abhay love is blossoming looks like between them. So is Dhruv going to be the cupid between the lovers.

Thank you Kuttu (you have an adorable name)...
Siddarth had fallen for Mrinalini 150 years ago...
But she betrayed him...
From then he loved breaking hearts and was cruel...
With Panchi he was pretending to love her and also slept with her...
That is how Panchi happened...
But now he is repenting😳 and ready to ask forgiveness
NidhaA thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_vivian_luv

brill awesome ...nice...update plz cont soon 😊

Thank you Iqra
NidhaA thumbnail
Originally posted by: lakshyasss

sorry for being late

awesome story till now dear...loved it

Thank you dear
NidhaA thumbnail
Originally posted by: lakshyasss

sorry for being late

awesome story till now dear...loved it

Thank you Jazz...
No problems...comment when you remember
NidhaA thumbnail
Originally posted by: cblover

brilliant update nidha...awesome...👏

Thank you dear
NidhaA thumbnail
Originally posted by: missglam

Awesome update
loved it
awww...dhruv is such a brave boy..he really cares for his family !!!
Abhiya convo was superb...especially , the last part..
OMG!! Abhay read her mind..hehe..poor piya..
If pia's element is fire..i'm sure she is a firecracker behind that sweet piya..plz..i wud love to see her in a daring avtar..
thanks for the pm
continue soon
tc

Thank you dear...
Dhruv is brave, caring and loving...very much unlike what his father was...
Abhay sure is a step ahead of Piya at times he he...
Piya can raise hell if she wishes so...😉...
NidhaA thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Murphy369-

That was so nice Nidha Di!
I loved it how you described the elements...you seem to be experienced!😉
I loved the mother son relationship...it's the purest one
Loved it!!!!
for the pm!

Thank you Sancho...
Elements were an idea that got stuck in my head after watching the movie The Last Air Bender...
I used it in here...
Mother and her child"s relation is something nothing can replace...
NidhaA thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhiora

ohhh nidha!!!!lovely updates!!👏i m so luvng dhruv n the abhay dhruv bonding!!abhiya are starting to get attracted to each other!!dats great!!looking forward to ur next update..do continue soon!!thanx 4 sending me the pms n sooo sorry 4 the late reply..😔

Thank you Tora...
No probs Tora...reply when you get time...I love reading your comments...
Dhruv and Abhay bond is superb na😳
NidhaA thumbnail
Chapter 11

Jeh stopped his Jaguar before the sprawling Raichand Mansion. Social visit to your enemy territory wasn't the brightest of ideas but sometimes duty makes you do such strange things.
He pulled off his Ray Bans and started towards the main door.
"Mr. Khuranna, what brings you here" John, the butler of Raichand House asked evidently surprised. He was well aware of the supernatural world. He had entertained a lot many such guests for his masters and thus knew very well about the powerful and influential families of Dehradhun.
"Paying a visit to your master off course" Jeh said with a hint of arrogance "I presume I can step in"
"Please bare with me for a minute and I presume you know why" John said with courtesy.

Jeh gave a brief nod. To enter the home of an ancient enemy their permission was vital and Jeh had never been to the Raichand Mansion, having met with his rivals only at parties in posh hotels
John returned after a few minutes with approval.
"Please follow me, Mr. Khuranna" John said with a bow.

Jeh was taken to a spacious study decorated with many costly paintings, on a wall painted with darkest shade of brown that made it look almost like black. Jeh always wondered why the vampires preferred dull/dark shades. Being deathly handsome, color would surely only add to their inhumane beauty.
Behind the ornate rosewood table placed to the left of the room sat the head of the vampire covens in Dehradhun, Chand Raichand. This was one supernatural being Jeh held a great respect for despite being his enemy. He would never admit to it but he did respect Abhay to an extent, though he obviously never showed it. He respected the perfect  control Abhay exercised over his basic instinct. The instinct to kill humans. Jeh had it hard it at times though they never really hunted humans but blood was their temptation too. Especially near to the full moon. 
But Chand he respected even more for the ultimate control his exercised over his people, the ability to get absolute devotion without speaking much

"Jeh Khuranna, I wonder what brings you here" Chand said in his usual neutral level voice. Only a few were savvy of the deadly power that hid behind this outer calm.

"A few leech attacks I dare say" Jeh replied pragmatically, walking forward, pulling off his shades.

Chand's brows twitched ever so lightly. He was always slightly surprised by the werewolf alpha standing in front of him. Young in age and experience but yet farsighted in thinking. If it were any other werewolf they wouldn't have come so courageously into his house, much less his study.
But Jeh Khuranna, was well aware of his enemies. He kept a very sharp watch over their moves. He will never actually trust his enemies but he was not one to blindly pick up a fight either. He planned carefully and then executed the plan brilliantly. A real sly cunning wolf.

"And your first suspects would have been us, off course as we are the closest ah! leeches to you" Chand replied lounging back in his teak wood chair "Quiet natural…but wouldn't I obviously answer no?" Chand answered his black eyes twinkling "I would want to protect my coven right"

"Obviously you would Mr. Raichand….but I am just respecting the truce we signed a few years back….even if your answer is no I wouldn't back down without a thorough investigation" Jeh said in a calm voice "And both you and I know how dirty I can play" he ended with a malevolent note.

"Well then my answer is no….we ourselves are trying to figure out this vampire….but she/he is evading us" Chand replied.
"What about your estranged son?" Jeh asked slightly bending his head to a side.
"I am not accountable for his actions" Chand said pursing his lip "You are free to do anything with him"
"Hmm…guess I will head out but my eyes are on you" Jeh said making the action with his hand before pulling on his shades with his dazzling smile.

As he reached the hall, he heard something wizzing towards him with his super hearing. In one fluid motion he caught a round something in his hand.

"Cool move Khuranna" Abhay said with a lazy smile "Testing your catching skills"
Jeh turned to face Abhay with a smirk.
"Hope you are satisfied" he said equally lazily.
He didn't notice a small head looking from below the dining table.

He could feel some one trying to break into his mind. He tightened his resistance, his anger flaring thinking of Abhay's audacity to even try.
What the heck am I thinking! We cannot read each others mind Jeh thought bewildered.
I better move out before loosing my cool !
"See you at college Raichand" Jeh said with a crooked smile, taking a bite from the apple he had caught.

Abhay listened carefully to make sure that Jeh's car had left the premises, before pulling Dhruv from under the table.

"You nearly had us both killed" he said in a slight scolding tone "Do you realize who that was?" 

"Did that for fun chachu? He is like us na" Dhruv replied smiling which served the dual purpose of flaunting his dimples and simmering down Abhay's anger.

"Not entirely like us….he is a wolf a werewolf….means half man half wolf" Abhay explained, handing another apple to Dhruv.
"He should look ugly right but he looked okay to me….more like a hottie….that's what Massi, Z and Piya say for good looking boys like you" Dhruv replied innocently.
Abhay smirked.

"He looks okay because he isn't in his wolf form always….they can turn into that form when they want…and there are our arch enemies" Abhay said , throwing him gently up.

"But he didn't have a really bad aura either….I mean you know na I can sense if people are bad…he had something of a grey aura….which you said once was not that bad right" Dhruv asked creasing his brows in confusion.

"Maybe he is not that bad" Abhay said looking thoughtful.

Jeh was something of an enigma for Abhay. They had a constant cold war going on thanks due to the rough start they had at college. They had gotten into a brawl over something and that had raged into a fight. Later that year his coven had gotten into a fight with the werewolf clan over a misunderstanding and this had increased the cold war. But Abhay had always felt Jeh as an enigma had to figure out, cold and calculating at times, but warm hearted and friendly (not to him off course) at other instances.
Sometimes what we see isn't really the truth especially in our world Dhruv relayed mentally Just something Daadhi told me he smiled serenely
Abhay answered with a smile.

Dobrial Enterprises Head Office….

Meeting room…..

Siddarth was smirking and laughing silently looking at the worked up face of Panchi.
He was more than sure that Panchi was ready to throw him right out of the room or rather throw the Chinese vase sitting on the table at him.
Only there were more than five humans surrounding them, forcing her into showing courtesy to their biggest client/ partner ever.

"So Mr. Raichand we have studied your plans and we do approve some points in it….but we are going to make some major revamp" Panchi stated , giving him just a glance.

"Well I usually don't allow people to change my plans" Siddarth replied with a smile.

"But if this is how you plan to construct your dream city, it won't be of much profit" Panchi shot back.
She was not going to give Siddarth have the satisfaction of doing things his way. This time the tables have changed.

Oh Birdie! You still haven't got the hang of me Siddarth thought with a smirk.
I will remove that smirk of yours Siddarth Raichand Panchi thought gritting her teeth

"Yes Abhay" Panchi answered smiling as she picked up her phone, after the meeting "You can't fool me Raichand, you are as predictable as you know who " 
"Sure thing why should you ask me you are free to be with him ...you know right I trust him with you" Panchi said with a smile "And the girls trust you as well"

"Piya huh…..why the sudden question about her?" Panchi asked with a slight smile.

"Is that so? Okay then….have a good date" Panchi said mischievously "Okay okay okay….evening….jeez Abhay I was joking" she ended rolling her eyes.

So Mr. Raichand has something for Piya I feel. Maybe I will get chance to play cupid Panchi thought with a bright smile.

Anything to keep that smile on Panchi, even if it is playing cupid for you and Abhay Siddarth thought, as he came in, seeing her smile

Midnight……

Mount College Courtyard……

Mrinalini was prowling stealthily through the college grounds in search of  the resting place of Illiaris
The little amount of dark magic she knows directed her to Mount College. But now the trail ended.
"Why can't I sense anything now?" she muttered frustrated.

She roamed around the courtyard, moving through the perimeter , then returning to the centre where the statue of the serene Lady stood and then again moving back to the perimeter.
Finally frustrated beyond limit she banged her hand on a wall cracking it.

"Who is that?" the watchman's voice sounded from behind her.
He came walking towards the cloaked figure.
"Madam what are you doing here? It is midnight" the watchman said in a stern voice.
"Just out for a stroll sir" Mrinalini said in her honey laced voice immediately mesmerising the watchman.
"Madam it is not safe to be out in the night….danger can come from anywhere" he said with a smile craning his head to see her face.
"Danger does not come for death" Mrinalini stated and turned to face him with her fangs out.
The watchman's scream was soon stopped as his life started seeping out of him

After half an hour...

Mrinalini threw her head back, licking her fangs clean.

"You really do not understand the term low profile do you?" T's sneering yet angry voice came towards her.
"I don't give a hoot about your safety, you know that right…..if the wolves or the other leeches catch you….believe me I will wash my hands off you" she ended with a dangerous note.

T looked at the marble white body of the watchman. With one click of her fingers she incinerated the body leaving no trace of the cold murder.
"Found anything with your mojo" T asked sceptically .
Mrinalini gave her a cursory. She hated being degraded by this obnoxious teenager but didn't have much choice.

"No, I met with a dead end" Mrinalini replied snappishly.

"Good, now you know that real  dark magic is required to identify the spot and also the heir…..well one thing you can rest assured….Illiaris is sleeping peacefully somewhere around this college….that I am sure" T replied with certainty.

Mrinalini ran her eyes around the darkened corridors of the college.

Soon, very soon I will get you out back she thought

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
awesome update nidha. its funny, panchi wants to play cupid between abhiya and sid wants to play cupid between abhchi😆Edited by abhayfan_dishu - 12 years ago