Fan Fictions

SS ON MAAN's MEMORY LOSS thrd-2/UPDT-16/PG-15 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 17

zunaiba5

Goldie

zunaiba5

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
update soon 

thnx 4 pm 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jyoti121

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS ON MAAN's MEMORY LOSS thrd-2/UPDT-16/PG-15 (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jyoti121

Goldie

Jyoti121

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kahkashansakina

Awesome part 
this RD some fishy i dont i feel he is not good person
loved it 
u bring maan memory atleast some flash back

Thanks dear...
about RD u will get to know...

Jyoti121

Goldie

Jyoti121

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged

UPDATING NEXT PART.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

butterfly.tanumaanluvsgeet

Jyoti121

Goldie

Jyoti121

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged

PART 12

Two months have passed…

Maan & Geet were busy in the work.  Most of the changes made by Geet were hard for Maan to accept it but at end he used to giveup.  RD was on Geet side and always liked the ideas Geet used to give. 

Garden area was handled by Geet which was completed first.  She was very happy, atleast workers can relax for sometime in this Garden.  She also instructed them to keep it clean.

Dadi used to call them alternately and inquire about their health and the work going on, also informs about the KC. Doctor had advised Maan not to take any stress, merely flashes he used to get.  At the end of the day it was their routine to visit Point.

Mr.  Kapur used to come on weekend, he was impressed by the work going on site, nearly 50% was completed & hoping to complete it on or before schedule. He never put pressure on Maan, to finished it before 3-4 months. Infact the project was not a huge budget but MR. Kapur wanted this to be handled by Maan.

Nowadays Geet started visiting site alternately or sometimes she never goes.

It was afternoon Geet was in kitchen, before she knew what is happening to her she fall down Reema who was nearby, hurriedly went to her, patting on her cheeks but Geet was unconscious. Reema sprinkle water on her face, later few minutes Geet came to sense & ask Reema what happened to. Reema knew the reason, goes onBlushingBlushing  she told Geet to take rest.

Geet :  (comes behind Reema) Reema batao na or tum itna kyu sharmati ho.

Reema : Di, kuch kaas hai.

Geet : Nahi kuch bhi aise hi chakkar aaya hoga woh kaam ke wajha se.

Reema : Nahi di, chalo hum doctor ke paas chalte.

Geet : Doctor ke paas, par kyu… she realize something then agreed to go with her.

Geet was happy that lady doctor was there. After check up

Doctor : Mrs. Khurana goods news you are going to become Mother.

Geet was happy to know this.

Doctor: get the test done tomorrow itself & will instruct you further please come with MR. Khurana.

Geet : Ok doctor…

In the evening Maan & Vishal came back from the site. Vishal came to know from Reema what happened in afternoon, when Maan went in the room he was bit worried to see Geet sleeping at this time.

Maan : (coming near her) Geet kya hua, tumhari tabiyat thik nahi?

Geet : Ha , chakkar aaya tha.

Maan : chakkar??? Lets go to doctor right now

Geet : Maan,  might be coz of work.

Maan : still then I don't want to take risk

Geet : BlushingBlushing I went to doctor, Maan kuch batana hai,

Maan : Geet toh  batao, what doctor said looking at her eyes..

Geet : circling her hands around his neck & whispers in his ear Mr. Maan Singh Khurana you are going to be PAPA.

Maan was stunned – really is that true, took her in embrace.

Geet : Yes and doctor  told me to do some test tomorrow and you are going to come.

Maan : Yes dear,  I will inform RD that I will come late.  Geet yeh duniya ke sabse badi khushi hai, jo aaj mere paas hai, today I am the happiest person.

Geet : me too Maan, I was waiting for this, & wish everything goes right. Tears rolled down from her eyes.

Maan : Geet I promised nothing will wrong this time, we will take care & kissed on her forehead.  Geet too kissed him on his cheek. (Geet in confused how did Maan said nothing, does he remember anything???  Shaking her head)

They come to sense only when Reema came to call them for dinner.  At dining table. Reema was making some funny faces to tease Geet, as she was too happy for Geet. She too told to take care &  will handle everything.

Next day Maan took Geet to do the test & they have to wait till the report comes.

RD gave a call in between.

Maan : RD  I will be late till then you proceed.

RD : Any problem sir?

Maan : No, Geet is here for some test to be done..

RD : Ok..

Later on when reports came, doctor called them.

Doctor : MR. Khurana,  good news & its confirm, she is pregnant but she has to take care. Here are some medicines that she has to take & if any problem do call.

Maan & Geet : Thanks doctor.

Maan dropped her at home and told to take rest.

AT SITE CABIN

RD : Sir, what's the report.

Maan : Positive.

RD : Congrats.

Maan : thanks and kuch kaam ki baatein kare..

Both laughed..  (RD is of Maan's age but he respect him more so he used call him Sir)

Taking a round on the site they came back to cabin & were discussing further plans, again his head started paining, holding his head not again & takes the medicines… Doctor had instructed him to take the medicines if necessary.

Maan after reaching home called Dadi  & told her the news. Dadi was happy to hear this and told them to take care & also gave instructions.

Hope you like it.

<<<<next update soon>>>>

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarnimmi26krishna.sivasvbsbaparna_mstar432geetshuklaappyshenoytrendyfriendsSominababa9290860623MSgayatrisakadafiMaanKiGeet..mamatha.shruthiruchsrashgirl000cutemishtibutterfly.tanucrazydevil87am_sweet_paricharlie1950ninaviRocks.DharaGudiyalovesgurunats0101ana1411maaneetsangelritzy09Niharika.Nairmrk-1krati5Krishnaluv94t_areebshah10sweet scorpioswetha10Shruthekahkashansakina_CookieMonster_manesha76dumasIsleOfCapri

manesha76

IF-Stunnerz

manesha76

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged

Very nice Jo Clap

Keep writing . Tongue

Jyoti121

anupm04

IF-Sizzlerz

anupm04

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Congrats on new thread
nice update
wow geet is preggy
update soon

Jyoti121

hemamurali65

IF-Dazzler

hemamurali65

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
i was waiting 4 this jyo its simply superb ..good continuation of the story ..love it keep up the good work ..

Jyoti121

zunaiba5

Goldie

zunaiba5

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
THNX 4 UPDATE 

GREAT PART 

:)

Jyoti121

Post Reply New Post