Members Lounge

India-Forums

   
Members Lounge
Members Lounge

suicide (Page 7)

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Joined: 23 November 2004
Posts: 11774

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Smile ritu this ones for u-

don't quit when the tide is lowest ,
for its just about to turn

don't quit over doubt and questions ,
for there's something u may learn

don't quit when the night is darkest,
for its just a while until dawn

don't quit when you've run the farthest ,
for the race is almost won

don't quit when the hill is steepest ,
for your goal is almost reached.

don't quit for u r not a failure,
until u fail to try

so ritu , never ever quit Smile

Edited by misha - 28 February 2005 at 10:25pm

ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Joined: 14 August 2004
Posts: 1355

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 10:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by misha

LipstickSmile ritu this ones for u-

don't quit when the tide is lowest ,
for its just about to turn

don't quit over doubt and questions ,
for there's something u may learn

don't quit when the night is darkest, 
  for its just a while until dawn

don't quit when you've run the farthest ,
for the race is almost won

don't quit when the hill is steepest ,
for your goal is almost reached.

don't quit for u r not a failure,
until u fail to try

so ritu , never ever quit LipstickSmile

Thanks buddy for such a beautiful Poem.Lipstick jaha tak god ka sawal hai he has already done what he had to do. I don't want him to be with me now. I won't be able to take another ...... from him.


-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Joined: 23 November 2004
Posts: 11774

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritu

Originally posted by misha

Smile ritu this ones for u- don't quit when the tide is lowest , for its just about to turn don't quit over doubt and questions , for there's something u may learn don't quit when the night is darkest,   for its just a while until dawn don't quit when you've run the farthest , for the race is almost won don't quit when the hill is steepest , for your goal is almost reached. don't quit for u r not a failure, until u fail to try so ritu , never ever quit Smile


Thanks buddy for such a beautiful Poem[/IMG][/URL] jaha tak god ka sawal hai he has already done what he had to do. I don't want him to be with me now. I won't be able to take another ...... from him


be happy always , ritu . if god closes one door , he opens the other , just remember this Smile
ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Joined: 14 August 2004
Posts: 1355

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 10:58pm | IP Logged

be happy always , ritu . if god closes one door , he opens the other , just remember this Smile

I remember this film, its from Sound of Music !!! right ?

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Joined: 23 November 2004
Posts: 11774

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritu

I remember this film, its from Sound of Music !!! right ?



no , LOL LOL LOL this is a famous quotation of hellen keller LOL LOL never seen the film sound of music LOL
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Joined: 20 September 2004
Posts: 8633

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritu

Originally posted by misha

LipstickSmile ritu this ones for u-

don't quit when the tide is lowest ,
for its just about to turn

don't quit over doubt and questions ,
for there's something u may learn

don't quit when the night is darkest, 
  for its just a while until dawn

don't quit when you've run the farthest ,
for the race is almost won

don't quit when the hill is steepest ,
for your goal is almost reached.

don't quit for u r not a failure,
until u fail to try

so ritu , never ever quit LipstickSmile

Thanks buddy for such a beautiful Poem.Lipstick jaha tak god ka sawal hai he has already done what he had to do. I don't want him to be with me now. I won't be able to take another ...... from him.





   You have had more than a fair share of the sorrow in your 20 something years than one gets in a whole lifetime.You are one of the bravest girl I have ever come across and yet you talk of suicide?

   You have your work and maybe very few,but very good friends.And you still say kisi ko koi farak nahi padega?

    I always heard dukh baanton to dukh kam hota hai........never seen anyone following it to the last letter.

    So Ritu,isiliye tum hume dukh baant rahi ho?

     Ides is right......you do need a knock on ur headAngry A BIG ONE!!!!!!

ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Joined: 14 August 2004
Posts: 1355

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 2:19am | IP Logged

Thanks Minnie. I won't talk about it now.

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Joined: 06 September 2004
Posts: 3509

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Thanks Ritu...

Remember...their are lots of people who love you for what you are...never feel left alone...

Even though we have communicated less...I really think you are a very good friend of mine and when I read these posts....I was hurt but did not know what to say...

All I want to tell know is...please please please...don't think of it.

We all love you.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Karachi Suicide Bombings...

Author: PaRoOoOoOo   Replies: 2   Views: 452

PaRoOoOoOo 2 452 17 November 2007 at 1:33pm by *~Kaynaat~*
10 reasons for committing suicide

2

Author: ambarinaaltaf   Replies: 11   Views: 1530

ambarinaaltaf 11 1530 02 December 2006 at 7:26pm by pure_choclate
New Ideas To Commit Suicide

2

Author: yourmombiatch   Replies: 15   Views: 1235

yourmombiatch 15 1235 03 July 2006 at 3:24pm by sanaqureshi
y newton commited suicide

2 3

Author: dreamerrrrr   Replies: 16   Views: 1010

dreamerrrrr 16 1010 22 February 2006 at 6:56am by alia

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Members Lounge Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index