India-Forums

Members Lounge
Members Lounge

suicide (Page 6)

pyaraladki Groupbie
pyaraladki
pyaraladki

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 10:48am | IP Logged

i agree with pujas. life is a gift from God and should not be taken by us becauses life is about living and disapoinments and since we are created for a purpose why not live and find out what that purpose is???

do people who commit these acts eve rthink of their loved ones that thell leave behind?

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princess

People are saying that yeah u shouldn't kill yourself because of .............blah blah..............more blah blah...........blah blah, but do any of u know what it feels like to live as if your dead already??? Do any of u know what it feels like when your live feels even worst than death??????????

It's really easy to say that talk....do this .........do that.........but u can only understand it if u r going through it. I hope none of u would have to go through it.

My aunt she doesnt have any children, she lost her husband long time back, unfortunately her behaviour since last couple of years thanks to frustration and lonelyness she is not much invited at places, yet she is living. On her own alone, she keeps coming to over place but she lives on her own. 

I am sure your life isnt worse then that ritu, or is it the other way round???

I know we are talking is blah blah blah for you, but this is not BLAH BLAH BLAH for me, it is from real life experience.  I have seen my mom in a state of mind when you feel you have lost everything (and she did loose everything then). I have seen her go through her struggle, maybe i was not old enough then to understand the seriousness of it But i do understand it today.

When my dad died he was 35 my mom was 32 something, i was only 5 & my sister was 12 there were no relatives to support us. none even came to ever ask that do we have enough food or not, but still she fought on her own, fighting all the odds,

If she was brave as per your sayings princess then i wouldnt have been able to reach london or worse if she would have been 'BRAVE' me and my sister would have been both dead, because those so called 'BRAVE' people who commit suicide even have guts to kill thier children and kill themselves.

Those who commit suicide are not brave, they are coward, becuase they dont want to fight for life, they are scared of facing the world. They are scared of it. Who dont have problems in life, some small some big, but if based on these problems if someone ends this life, then trust me i should have been dead long ago!!! right before my HSC exams i was bed-riden I had 1 month to study commerce when i was a science student, i was certain to fail. i was deepressed and felt that it was no use for me to live. but then i never gave-up on myself. thats no exactly i would say a great problem or a brave thing, but i have seen people commit suicide just because they flunk a exam!! would you call that brave?

Also let me tell you it doesnt takes much of a courage to take some pills or slit your wrist. as a matter of fact, its the easiest things you can do. what is hard & takes real courage is to fight, face the world. and those who fight are the brave ones.

and I guess my signature says it all, because that is what i belive in.

Jammy.

Edited by jammy - 28 February 2005 at 12:34pm
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jammy

Also let me tell you it doesnt takes much of a courage to take some pills or slit your wrist. as a matter of fact, its the easiest things you can do. what is hard & takes real courage is to fight, face the world. and those who fight are the brave ones.

well said Jammy......I think if u have faith, u cant even think of sucide....because faith brings with it the belief that SomeOne up there is looking out for u and that He will make things better.......by giving up this hope, u r negating His presence
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritu

I don't have anyone aage peeche to cry for me. Whether i live or die does not make difference to anyone.

Ritu I think u seriously need me to give u a good knock on the headAngry......say that again and I will kidnap Purab and never give him back to u....
Rubi Groupbie
Rubi
Rubi

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 8:34pm | IP Logged

all i have to say is that nothing is worth taking ur life over...there was a girl in our cummunity who just killed her self like exactly 10 days ago, she jumped off from 11th floor. her parents are in india and kisi ka kuch nahi gaya except her parents, and that bugs me cuz kit ne armaan se uska yaha shadi karwake bheja tha and then this happend...she also has 2 year son...i just don't get it... didn't she think about that.... i actually never met her, saw her or anything and just can't stop thinking  about  WHY she did it ..u know...i didn't even know her i wished i could've helped her...i know jis be beet tee hai wohi jaan ta hai..but still just know that there is help...koi to sunega...

ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 10:11pm | IP Logged

Jammy wrote

I am sure your life isnt worse then that ritu, or is it the other way round???

Jammy my case is worst than that.

ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Thanks to all my friends who have said so many good things to me. But friends there is a difference between seeing a situation from a far away distance which does not affect you, and actually facing that situation. But still i feel good that there are people to really care about be ... thanks to ides. I have kind of given up now. Depression & frustration have now become my best friends. They never leave me. Anyway i don't want to bore anyone with my sob story.... Smile 
-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritu

Thanks to all my friends who have said so many good things to me. But friends there is a difference between seeing a situation from a far away distance which does not affect you, and actually facing that situation. But still i feel good that there are people to really care about be ... thanks to ides. I have kind of given up now.Depression & frustration have now become my best friends. They never leave me. Anyway i don't want to bore anyone with my sob story.... Smile

ritu , god is there . just believe in him and everything will be fine Big smile

Go to top