Members Lounge
Members Lounge

suicide (Page 5)

ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 10:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by misha

there is a an old lady living in my neighbouhood . she lost her husband and then she lost her young son too . she has no relatives to support her . she has none in this world . but she is still living , isn't she? even at the age of 70 something , she still hasn't given up hope

WOW Misha i am doing the same at the age of 95 Cry

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritu

there is a an old lady living in my neighbouhood . she lost her husband and then she lost her young son too . she has no relatives to support her . she has none in this world . but she is still living , isn't she? even at the age of 70 something , she still hasn't given up hope

ritu , i know u r not 95 . and i salute u becoz u r one of the bravest person i have ever known Big smile
ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 10:55pm | IP Logged

ritu , i know u r not 95 . and i salute u becoz u r one of the bravest person i have ever known Big smile

Cry

Khushi ke aasoo

Edited by ritu - 27 February 2005 at 11:03pm
-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 10:59pm | IP Logged

Cry

Khushi ke aasoo

baap re! tumhare khushi ke aasopo se flood aa jayega! LOL LOL LOL
nishi IF-Dazzler
nishi
nishi

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 3:21am | IP Logged

O.k friends sorry for the post i have written. BTW i i_luv_shah_rukh

Its my bad luck that people take everything i say in jovial manner. What i said i really meant. But it feels good that my post makes difference to people. I don't have anyone aage peeche to cry for me. Whether i live or die does not make difference to anyone.

DARE YOU SAY THAT AGAIN !!!!!!!!

tumhe suicide karne ki koi zaroorat nahin rahegi !!!!!!!

well I need to say one thing : even if you dont have anyone to live for or live with atleast live for yourself !!!!!!!! no one is alone in this world

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishi

O.k friends sorry for the post i have written. BTW i <SPAN ="bold">i_luv_shah_rukh </SPAN>

Its my bad luck that people take everything i say in jovial manner. What i said i really meant. But it feels good that my post makes difference to people. I don't have anyone aage peeche to cry for me. Whether i live or die does not make difference to anyone.

well I need to say one thing : even if you dont have anyone to live for or live with atleast live for yourself !!!!!!!! no one is alone in this world

i agrre noone is alone in the world . god is there for each and everyone of us Big smile
ruta Goldie
ruta
ruta

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 3:46am | IP Logged

well, suicide in my opinion is COWARDICE to the highest degree..........

And princess, all of us go through the ups and downs in life....nobody's life is a bed of roses but that does not mean you end up your life.....yes, sometimes sufferings reach to such an extent that every other happiness and positive thoughts get blurred and overshadowed by misery and sadness.............but as every dark tunnel has a light in the end( no, i'm not trying to sound philosophical)

and as jammy rightly said, when in depression it alwayz helps to talk to someone.......keeping things in the heart only worsens matters.....i know 'coz i have gone thru a rough phase when everything seemed wrong but one day i just sat and talked it out with my friend and believe i felt a lot more better.

another important thing that i follow whenever i feel depressed is to read Chicken Soup...believe me  its one book that inspires you to live....

kaleidoscope Goldie
kaleidoscope
kaleidoscope

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 6:18am | IP Logged

Running away from a problem can't be considered as a solution of it. Thats why suicide can't be a better answer of your problems. There is always ups and downs in life but that doesnot mean u should go for suicide. If there is problem there will be solution of it...no matter how big the problem is. Am i sounding too theoretic?

No, i can't as I also have gone through this depressing phase few years back. When life seems to be useless. When ur weak points always torture ur mind. when everything seems to be finished. I could have thought for suicide........But  thank God i didn't..... I am now happy with the way my life is passing.

Agreed with Jammy ...talking is the best way to reduce ur depression....family, friends.....anyone who is a good listener will do.

Go to top