suicide (Page 4)

ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princess

Originally posted by misha

only cowards commit suicide.

really misha????????????????? i didn't know that....................so it must be really easy to take bunch of pills or cut yourself eh????????

You are wrong Misha i think brave people commit suicide. Its not easy to take your life. I salute those brave people who have the guts to finish themselves.

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 10:20pm | IP Logged

really misha????????????????? i didn't know that....................so it must be really easy to take bunch of pills or cut yourself eh????????

i didn't mean that Confused Confused i just wanted to say that the one who has the strenth to stand up and face his/her problems is a brave person . but the one who ends his/her life to escape life's problems is not a brave person at all .
-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritu

You are wrong Misha i think brave people commit suicide. Its not easy to take your life. I salute those brave people who have the guts to finish themselves.

i completely disagree . it takes a brave person to stand up and face life's difficulties .
only a coward tries to escape difficulties by ending his/her life .
if a soldier dies fighting for his country , i call that bravery .
but if a person commits suicide to escape difficulties . that is not bravery that is cowardice .
Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 10:26pm | IP Logged

People are saying that yeah u shouldn't kill yourself because of .............blah blah..............more blah blah...........blah blah, but do any of u know what it feels like to live as if your dead already??? Do any of u know what it feels like when your live feels even worst than death??????????

It's really easy to say that talk....do this .........do that.........but u can only understand it if u r going through it. I hope none of u would have to go through it.

ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 10:29pm | IP Logged

People are saying that yeah u shouldn't kill yourself because of .............blah blah..............more blah blah...........blah blah, but do any of u know what it feels like to live as if your dead already??? Do any of u know what it feels like when your live feels even worst than death??????????

It's really easy to say that talk....do this .........do that.........but u can only understand it if u r going through it. I hope none of u would have to go through it.

I agree with you. Its easy to lecture others but if you actually have to go through it you understand. I think in this case my signature says the right thing.

ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
I think its better to finish that life which becomes more painful than death for u.
-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
there is a an old lady living in my neighbouhood . she lost her husband and then she lost her young son too . she has no relatives to support her . she has none in this world . but she is still living , isn't she? even at the age of 70 something , she still hasn't given up hope
Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 10:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ritu

I think its better to finish that life which becomes more painful than death for u.

Totally agree with you rituSmile

Go to top