India-Forums

Members Lounge
Members Lounge

suicide (Page 3)

Foxy Newbie
Foxy
Foxy

Posted: 26 February 2005 at 9:54am | IP Logged

People who commit suicide are usually not thinking straight.  They're mentally unstable.  All they can feel is the pain they are suffering due to whatever reasons and to them the only way out is to end their life.

One day they could be the happiest person in the world and enjoying life but the next day they could feel like nothing is worth living for.  It's usually the case that they are suffering from depression but they don't know this and they don't think to get help from a doctor, family member or friend because they might think that those people couldn't help them in any way.

I have tried it myself.  In the past I have taken pills and also slashed my wrists.  My depression comes and go's.  Sometimes for months I could be perfectly fine but all of a sudden one little thing could just trigger the depression and all I want to do is slash my wrists or take pills to blot the pain that I am suffering inside me.

Anyway, I just pray to God that I don't end up taking my life.  I don't want to die that way.  I don't want to put my family through that...ever!

samie IF-Rockerz
samie
samie

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

in my religion sucide is haraam but i dont think the person who commited sucide is wrong as they could have had alot of problems n seen nowhere 2 getout. wh@ i mean is a person may think they r alone with alot of things 2 deal with. every1 of us in some point in our lives have or will feel like we r alone stacked with problem after another. when ppl commit sucide dont realise they r doin it as they do it in the spur of the moment so we have 2 also c from their point of view. i know life is the most beutiful thing n no1 has the rite 2 take it away from n e 1 but we also have 2 c n learn y would it make ppl do somethin like th@ n the answer always leads 2 it bein bout them bein all alone n no1 understandin em.

sorry if no1 understands wh@ i am tryin 2 say.

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 6:33pm | IP Logged

I dont think that suicide is the only solution, it maybe the end of all the problems ritu, but it is simpy not a solution.

But before anyone commits suicide, he or she should think that if it is the end of his/her problem is it the same for those who are closely related to him?? maybe him/her taking this drastic step could be the begining of thier problem, does he wants them to also walk on the same path after he has left, many a times we have learnt that once a person commits suicide, some or the other parent in the family who was really close have thier lives ruined.

As for the 3 year old kid finding her bro dead, well he wont remmember much in the coming years and yes when he is a bit grown up he will understand the seriousness of what he saw(if her remmembers what he saw, which i doubt he will,as i am sure for now he doesnt even know what happen except for missing his bro at times.)

Also a piece of advice to all, if you ever feel lonely,  talk, talk to your parents, if you are scared to talk to them, talk to your friends, if friends are not reachable, make new friends, just pick-up the phone and talk, talk to anyone, dial a bank helpdesk what ever, just talk to someone, offload your worries. look in this world as far as i know nothing is impossible. all problems have solutions, maybe a bit hard, but taking your life is a harsh way to end the problem because you need to think that when you are gone, life is not easier for your loved ones.

Also minnie i pity that girl who parents dont even care for her even after her death, such parents dont deserve a child.

Jammy.

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritu

Well if i commit suicide at least mere sleeping pills aur anti depression tablets ka kharcha bach jayega LOL

don't dare ever say this again Confused Confused
popkurn IF-Rockerz
popkurn
popkurn

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 8:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by misha

[QUOTE=ritu] Well if i commit suicide at least mere sleeping pills aur anti depression tablets ka kharcha bach jayega LOL

wow....this is a serious topic...theres nothing wrong with joking but not on this topic.....im in shock!Shocked

Suicide....ur wasting ur on life...ur dead but ur family isnt....ur making there life worse for them....ur only thinking about urself not about ur parents or siblings....i have had many relatives commit suicide for the craziest reasons....and there parents are now very sad rather then enjoying there life....its harder on parents then u....they raised u and u just go ahead and commit suicide u have no idea what u have left ur parents through...thats all i have to say about suicide....as they say family first!

*Priya*

ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 10:07pm | IP Logged

O.k friends sorry for the post i have written. BTW i i_luv_shah_rukh

Its my bad luck that people take everything i say in jovial manner. What i said i really meant. But it feels good that my post makes difference to people. I don't have anyone aage peeche to cry for me. Whether i live or die does not make difference to anyone.

Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 10:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ritu

Well i think suicide is the easiest way of getting rid of all the problems of life.

i disagree with u ritu............i don't think it's easy to kill yourself..............i mean u r giving up something u will never get back.

Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 10:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by misha

only cowards commit suicide.

really misha????????????????? i didn't know that....................so it must be really easy to take bunch of pills or cut yourself eh????????

Go to top