Members Lounge

suicide

|Persephone| IF-Sizzlerz
|Persephone|
|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director, BollyCurry Executive Director

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
what r ur thoughts on suicide???
there was this friend of mine who committed suicide like two months ago. he had like the perfect life...thats what we thought. he was good at school, he was even on the honor roll, got great grades, good at sports, was quite popular, had many friends. like everyone was jealous of his life n how gr8 he had everything...even his home life was gr8...his parents the ultimate perfect parents (i think)...quite rich...
But then all of a sudden one day he was saying goodbye to everyone at school n we didn't take much notice of it cuz we thought he was going out of town or something cuz he said a few days earlier he would soon be going to california for a long time to visit some relatives...
n then next day our group (the ones who were real close to him) get called in the office n they tell us that he committed suicide...it was horrible...like everyone was so sad...his three year old brother had found his body in the backyard...how would the three year old would be feeling when he went out n found his older brother dead, lying on the ground...
his parents were devastated...even his teachers were crying(some of em) n us too - we all were crying when they told us...the school pple put us in councelling which did really help, they had a pastor from a nearby church come n talk to us...it was so sad n we will prolly never know why he did this...god bless his soul...

n then today at school we heard about this girl who tried to kill herself but was saved in time...she took a bunch of pills all at the same time...the rumour is she did this cuz her boyfriend left her or sumthing...but i think thats just a rumour
Why do pple do this???They don't even think how it will effect their freinds n family n for stupid reasons too...i just wanna say that nothing is worth u killing ur self, right???
what r ur thoughts on this????

pujas Senior Member
pujas
pujas

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 4:04pm | IP Logged

Life is a gift b y God to us and we have no right to take it. Well cant say much but should say nothing in this life is impossible we can redo anything or undo anything ..but this is such a thing that we dont live to undo it.

So be happy!!

I am really sorry for your friend. It is a huge loss for everyone in his family and friends.

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
suicide iz really really bad.....tatally against it.................v have no rite 2 take away wat GOd gave us......our life
sai14 IF-Dazzler
sai14
sai14

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
I agree w/ pujas that life is a gift given to us by god. We have no to right to take it or meddle w/ it. No matter how serious it is, there is not a sufficient excuse in life to commit a suicide.

Let me tell you a story.

I have cousin. She was 27 yrs old at that time. she went to india to study medicine. One day when she going to bangalore she got into an accident. She was in coma for 2 mnths. Shr forgot everyone, everything. lekin she learn't everything again and became normal person in 2 yrs. I saw her pain thought her ordeal; She came back to u.s to recover. During med school in india she fell in love w/ a guy and they became engaged. One day she was talking to him on the phone from u.s (he was in india) , and that idiot broke up w/ her. My cousin without knowing what to do committed suicide. This girl who had her life ahead just ended it for just one stupid guy. yeah everyone was sad for a yr or 2; lekin after that things got back to normal; we all learned to live w/o her. That guy i heard got married.
Everything became normal except that she is not here in this world to live her precious life. What did she accompish? nothing

I would like to share something w/ u that my parents always tell us: Whenever u feel like u have such a big problem that u have to end your life just remember what will ending your life solve? Will it change things? no! may be eveyrone will be sad that you died for some time lekin w/ time they wil forget. Achieve what u want to achieve by living your life. Face the problems that come and not evade it by committing suicide
-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
life is the most beautiful gift given to us by god . we have no right to destroy it .

also only cowards commit suicide . this is what my mom says
Selina IF-Sizzlerz
Selina
Selina

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 9:08pm | IP Logged

Sometimes life gets too tough, but that doesn't mean that you should end it. There are always ups and downs in life. You should always keep faith in yourself. And before a person takes a drastic step like commiting suicide, they should think of the people they are hurting. People should keep in mind, that the difficult phase of their lives will pass, and life will be good again.

I am sorry about your friend luvya4ever, and your cousin Sai14. Cry

Edited by Selina - 23 February 2005 at 9:08pm
krazee_gurl Goldie
krazee_gurl
krazee_gurl

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
i think commiting suicide still isn't as bad as going anorexic, being anorexic is like dieing every single day of your life. people go anorexic for the same reasons they commit suicide.
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 3:08am | IP Logged
 oh luvya4ever and sai,that is so sad and awful.It's so true that suicide does not solve anything.One of our neighours' 16 yr old daughter committed suicide and the worst was,the parents covered it up with the help of some powerful people and made it look like a natural death!!!They were more worried about their reputation than their daughter!!!!What did she achieve? She did not even gain the priority she most probably craved from her parents even in her death!!!!

Go to top