Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

IndefiniteLOVE

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Does your vegas keep crashing? (Page 2)" in VideoMix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rjbctt

rjbctt

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaraPari

helpful topic ! thanks for posting :)

^ yes, very helpful

..Surbhi..

IF-Dazzler

..Surbhi..

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
THANK U SOOO MUCH FOR THESEE..

really a big help.. i use vegas and its a bit of a problem for me at times.. it can be SOOO irritating at times.. urgg.. BUT thank u :)

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Hey...thanks a lot for this thread...yes i do face these problems and moreOuch...so yes i do clean my registry now and then.. apart from that  if i have kept the browser open, my Vegas freezes.. or i even for a moment click on any other window, my Vegas stops responding..so wen i use the Vegas i close everything else coz i'm forced to or else my Vegas just takes away all my patience and staminaDead

I have also experienced my edited video getting deleted all by itself when i open the Vegas and it automatically starts rendering the last edited project.. by the end of it my project appears blank(the edited video is lost)Cry
I then started making copies of it every time i edited so that way i still had back up...and Finally i successfully made a vmLOL and that is my first and last vm so farSilly

My Vegas doesn't open after a while that i haven't touched itConfusedThis has happened twice now.. Last time i reinstalled it.. Now that it doesn't open again i am not sure if i should re-install it againSleepy

Any help?

U-No-Poo

IF-Sizzlerz

U-No-Poo

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Hey...thanks a lot for this thread...yes i do face these problems and moreOuch...so yes i do clean my registry now and then.. apart from that  if i have kept the browser open, my Vegas freezes.. or i even for a moment click on any other window, my Vegas stops responding..so wen i use the Vegas i close everything else coz i'm forced to or else my Vegas just takes away all my patience and staminaDead

I have also experienced my edited video getting deleted all by itself when i open the Vegas and it automatically starts rendering the last edited project.. by the end of it my project appears blank(the edited video is lost)Cry
I then started making copies of it every time i edited so that way i still had back up...and Finally i successfully made a vmLOL and that is my first and last vm so farSilly

My Vegas doesn't open after a while that i haven't touched itConfusedThis has happened twice now.. Last time i reinstalled it.. Now that it doesn't open again i am not sure if i should re-install it againSleepy

Any help?

Hmm sounds like a major issue. I experienced a variation of this humongous issue a while back too. I think there is a glitch or a bug in your software installation file. Can you tell me which version of vegas you have installed? Where do you install it from?  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Hey...i have pro 9. well i downloaded it from this link..http://crazygaming.info/svegas9.html
one of my friends gave me n then she helped me with the patch she had..

i still hav the s/w downloaded ..i just need to re-install it or i guess now i should remove it completely n re-download?

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
can u suggest me a good registry cleaner? not frm CNET coz it comes with Babylon leachDead

nneeiill

IF-Sizzlerz

nneeiill

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
thanks for this post..
my vegas keeps crashing

it is actually vegas movie studio 11..i purchased it..

i cant render it more than 20% ..so i always end up makig vms of 1 minuteConfused

as you said i tried setting the dynamic RAM preview option to 16 MB..bt still it crashed at 24 %

any suggestions...?Ouch

Edited by nneeiill - 16 August 2012 at 11:05pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top