Fan Fictions

New MN: Way too Complicated! (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 11

_ArTi4ever_

IF-Rockerz

_ArTi4ever_

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
so finally past has started haunting all over again...i m sure it wil absorb their present n future v soonSmile...continue soon..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New MN: Way too Complicated! (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Irum.

IF-Dazzler

Irum.

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
plzzz update it.

-Anila-

IF-Rockerz

-Anila-

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
PLZZZ UPDATE SIS!!!!!!!!!!

ITS MY MOST FAV FF BY U PLZZZ

UPDATE PLZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Irum.

Irum.

IF-Dazzler

Irum.

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
plz  update it.

Favouriteofall

IF-Rockerz

Favouriteofall

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
please update soon Ria!

-SupriyaluvsMN-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SupriyaluvsMN-

Posted: 09 July 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
update!Smile

-Anila-

IF-Rockerz

-Anila-

Posted: 09 July 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Wen m gonna get an Update!!!!!!!!! Unhappy
u told me na ke u will update plzzz update...
dont left dis ff...
its one my most Fav n Awaiting ff plzzz update!!!!!!!
plzzz

lopli

lopli

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Hi guys I have finally updated Chapter three. 

Chapter 3: The Second Meeting!

Nupur woke up as her alarm went off today was a very important day for her she was getting one of her very first interior designer project. Her boss had been very content by her designs and she has given her the project of the Sharma Housing Co. This was one of the biggest companies which build homes; they had given the interior designing project for their new 18 homes to Perfectionist Styles Inc. where Nupur had been working as an intern for an year. Her boss Mrs. Priya Mehta had been very happy with her work and she picked her to take on the project. Today she was going to show her designs to the MD of the Sharma Housing Co. if he/she approved the designs the work would continue.

Nupur got up and went to her cupboard to look for the perfect professional dress and get ready for the meeting which was at 10:00. She quickly went to shower. After 30 minutes she came out dressed in a black professional dress, her hair tied in a ponytail leaving with leaving a little layer of her hair outside the ponytail. She did light makeup and putting just the right amount of eyeliner. She looked perfect Hot and beautiful at the same time. She looked at herself in the mirror and couldn't help thinking how much she has changed in two years and this all because of that jerk Mayank Sharma, she tried to push the thought aside today was a very important day for her and she couldn't ruin it by thinking about him.

Nupur went downstairs to prepare breakfast for herself and Samrat. Samrat and Nupru had become so close that it had become a habbit for Nupur to take lunch for Samrat at his office. Samrat worked as a Software engineer at Computex Inc. Nupur turned on the radio and started humming along with while making the breakfast, when she was done she picked up her files and left for Sam's office.

~Samrat was sitting at his desk his head in his hands, his latest program he developed was having some issues it won't work accurately and this was distressing him. He needed his program perfectly working by next Monday, when he handed it the MD for publication.  Sam needed a cup of coffee he got up from his desk and went to get the coffee as he was about to turn a figure bumped into him, the coffee mug tilted out of his hand spilled all over his shit, he screamed in pain as the hot liquid went inside his shirt burining his skin.

Samrat: "OW what The HEC?" He yelped trying to get his shirt away from the skin "Cant YOU see where you are going? He asked looking up at the figure. Gunjan shivered looking at Sam.

Gun: "Look I am so so sorry I was lost and I didn't see you, I'..I am really sorry!". Samrat realized that he had yelled a bit too loud which had made Gunjan nervous.

Sam: "Oh Its fine I shouldn't have overreacted, (he looked Gunjan from head to toe, she was beautiful) "are you a new employee".

Gunjan: "yes I just got my appointment letter", Gunjan said in small voice, showing Samrat the letter. "I was actually looking for Mr. Samrat Shergil!". Samrat smiled looking at Gunjan she hadn't even once looked at him.

Sam: "why??????" he asked his voice a bit too excited.

Gunjan: "Uh Mr. Aditiya assigned me to work with him for the next software!"

Samrat: "well then you don't have to go too far I am Samrat". Sam said putting his hand forward. For the first time Gunjan looked into his eyes she checked him out and for the first time in her life heart skipped a beat looking at this young handsome man standing in front of her.

Gunjan: "uh I guess then I have made an impression on my new co-worker", She smiled which totally melted Samrat's heart.

Sam: "yes you have don't worry it's not a bad one trust me". Gunjan laughed a bit, samrat was mesmerized at her beauty, on the same hand Gunjan felt something new in her heart a feeling that was unknown to her till know.

Just then Nupur walked in she stood by Samrat and giggled.

Nups: "what? Did you just take a coffee shower?". Nupur asked giggling.

Sam: "ha ha very funny Nups, (Samrat noticed Nupur she looked wonderful) Wah jaan why are you dressed up so beautifully".

Nups: "haw what kind of boyfriend are you? You totally forgot about my meeting with the MD of Shar". Before Nupur could complete her sentence Samrat took out a bracelet and put it on Nupurs wrist and it made her look more wonderful, it added another sparkle to her.

Sam: "how can I ever forget the important days in your life huh? Good Luck and I am sure that you will completely impress him". Nups hugged Samrat and whispered thanks, while Gunjan just stood there her feeling awkward. She thought she could like this guy but he seemed to be already taken. Nups eyes finally landed on Gunjan.

Nups: "Hi!". She said in her bubbly voice.

Gunjan: "Hi".

Sam: "Oh yes let me introduce you, she is my new co-worker slash partner for the software that is due next Monday Gunjan and Gunjan this is Nupur my girlfriend".

Nups: "Well mostly a friend, Its really nice to meet you Gunjan!'.

Gun: "you too!" Nups shook Gunjans hand and they both smiled at each other.

Nups: "Anyways I should take a leave I don't want to be late and make the wrong impression, Bye Gunjan, bye samrat". She said smiling.

Sam: "are listen call me right after the meeting okay and All the best". He gave a hug to nupur who whispered "She is beautiful" pointing towards Gunjan before leaving for the meeting. Samrat looked back at Gunjan.

Sam: "so let me show you around the office" he smiled at gunjan who smiled back and followed him.

~Nupur parked her car farther from the Sharma Housing Co. Office, she was nervous as it was her first project, and she needed little time to prepare herself, so she wanted to walk a little which always helped her relax. Finally Nupur took a deep breath and entered the office. The AC made her shiver, but she kept her cool and walked towards the receptionis.

Rec: "Hello Madam, How may I help you".

Nups: "yes I have an appointment with the MD regarding the new 18 housing interior design".

Rec: "oh yah at 10:00 right? (nups nodded) "well good job you made it exactly on time and Mr. Sharma loves people who are always on time, anyways his cabin is on the 2nd floor, (she smiled at Nupur), "All the best".

Nups: "Thanks" Nups took the elevator to the second floor and located the MD's office right across from the elevator, she walked to the cabin and knocked.

Nups: "May I come in Sir".

Man: "yes".

Nupur entered the office and looked at the man who was sitting right across from her, her legs trembled as she recognized the face, her heart skipped a beat a she realized who the owner of SHARMA Housing was. At the same instant Mayank looked up at her, he had  the same expression that Nupur had except a more excited one. He couldn't believe the girl he had been looking for would somehow end up standing in front of him in his office.

Nups: "YOU!". Nups pointed accusingly.

Mayank: "You". Mayank said in a surprise. He gave a small smile, life was finally starting to get interesting again. 

Hi guys I know the part was bit short, with almost no Mayur interaction, but next part would be filled with Mayur. From this updated this FF would seem like Just Business but its is different in this their story is different, Nupur comes as a strong characters and you there is a different reason that caused Mayur to separate also Mayank's character in will be a bit different. 

However, I would like to know if you guys are still willing to read this FF even though it sound similar to Just Business. Although this FF is all Mayur Samrat and Gunjan would play an important role in the story. Also the relationship between Sam and Nupur would be strong, they really have too much respect for each other and they are very protective of each other as well. 

Do leave your comments/CriticimSmile

HeartRia

Edited by lopli - 21 August 2012 at 11:58pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009dreambigsupriyamnfanMudrika25parul_bansalaysha1989Bhawna_artiIrum.gopi06-Samira-Let-It-GoSujaLuvsMayur--jiya---Anila-love.mayurartishafy_MNswati05-SupriyaluvsMN-annie07

Post Reply New Post

Go to top